Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos (2850 Views)

The Football Forever Statue At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere (Photos) / Ambode, Dalung Inspect Facilities At National Stadium, Surulere / Dalung Set To Handover National Stadium Surulere To Lagos State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos by olatunjin(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Today been January 1st,2016 I visited National Stadium Surulere Lagos. Take some picture's and something came to my mind. Why did NFF refused to schedule one of Super Eagle Mach in that stadium and also why did federal government abandoned the stadium.

Re: My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos by olatunjin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Player's entrance. National sports institutes

Re: My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos by ITbomb(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
The place was cursed
After losing couple of matches, NFF decided that it would be cheaper to relocate than to engage spiritualists and prayer warriors
Re: My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos by olatunjin(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
ITbomb:
The place was cursed
After losing couple of matches, NFF decided that it would be cheaper to relocate than to engage spiritualists and prayer warriors
That shouldn't be,Lagos has the highest fan base in naija and will didn't go world cup and nations cup due to poor outing in those places they staged the march in the past,that is not an excuse bro

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Why His Body Has no tatoo! With pictures / Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition / 'if Messi Wins, It'll Be The Most Busted Ballon D'or In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.