Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition (2847 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2019
When you try your best but you don't succeed

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2019
When you get what you want, but not what you need

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2019
When you feel so tired that you can't sleep,

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 12, 2019
Stuck in Reverse

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 12, 2019
When the tears come streaming down your face

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2019
And you lose someone you can't replace

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2019
When you love someone but it goes to waste

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 12, 2019
Could it have be worse?

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
Lights will guide you home

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2019
And ignite your bones

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:
When the tears come streaming down your face

kilo shey eleyi toun ke?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2019
And I will try

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2019
Mr Toto on this one cheesy
To fix you

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 12, 2019
Happy final match day to all LFC fans,miracles do happen....we can steal it from city today..... Believe
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

kilo shey eleyi toun ke?

Lmao,you wouldn't understand Toyo....... passion of the game,it makes grown-up men cry
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Mr Toto on this one cheesy

kiss kiss.....I can guess you are not a football fan
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:

Lmao,you wouldn't understand Toyo....... passion of the game,it makes grown-up men cry

eyah! handsome man like that wink

I like it when men cry kiss
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by sapeleboi(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2019
like for Liverpool share for man city

2 Likes

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:

kiss kiss.....I can guess you are not a football fan

Not really jare
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Not really jare

Don't worry I will make you love it wink
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

eyah! handsome man like that wink

I like it when men cry kiss

Oh really,most women see it as a sign of weakness
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:

Don't worry I will make you love it wink

Pls do grin

I'm uploading this on my wechat status right away grin

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:

Oh really,most women see it as a sign of weakness

Nah! it shows you guys have emotions kiss

It's so romantic kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oh really.....ok noted wink
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:

Oh really.....ok noted wink

wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:08am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Toyo,my account was blocked.....don't know why
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Toyo,my account was blocked.....don't know why

How come?

What did you press?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:14am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How come?

What did you press?

Just sent you a message then it logged me out and then this....but it says this "Ask a WeChat contact to use Help Friend Log In and verify your identity to unblock"
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:18am On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Just sent you a message then it logged me out and then this....but it says this "Ask a WeChat contact to use Help Friend Log In and verify your identity to unblock"

Let me see how i may help
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:38am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Let me see how i may help

Ah,I didn't save it oooo and can't recall,didn't it reflect in our chat history
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:39am On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Ah,I didn't save it oooo and can't recall,didn't it reflect in our chat history

I'm coming let me check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Alli Breaks Up With Pep Guardiola’s Daughter / U-13 Boys Set For International Exposure / My Visit To National Stadium Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.