Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. (1127 Views)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by ArcIbrahim38(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
LETTER OF COVENANT WRITTEN BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) TO ALL CHRISTIANS.
“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily, I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the World) .

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by Topestbilly(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Those who are driven from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.

Al-Hajj :40
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by Annunaki(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Quran 9;29, "Fight that who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibited what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiorty and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 9:30, "And the Jews say Uzair is the Son of Allah; and the Crhstians say, 'The Messiah is the son of Allah: these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disliked before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away."
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by onetrack(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:
LETTER OF COVENANT WRITTEN BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) TO ALL CHRISTIANS.
“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily, I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the World) .

Please provide a hadith (grade sahih) so I can take a look myself.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by Topestbilly(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Don't Google search brother u gat to read the whole of the Quran.

Annunaki:
Quran 9;29, "Fight that who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibited what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiorty and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 9:30, "And the Jews say Uzair is the Son of Allah; and the Crhstians say, 'The Messiah is the son of Allah: these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disliked before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away."
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
onetrack:

Please provide a hadith (grade sahih) so I can take a look myself.

The original covenant letter is now in the Topkapi Museum in Instanbul, Turkey.

You can visit and see for yourself
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by onetrack(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:

The original covenant letter is now in the Topkapi Museum in Instanbul, Turkey.

You can visit and see for yourself

So it does not appear in any hadith? How do we know it's not a fake?

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by true2god: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Annunaki:

This is the original letter allahh gave mohammed, to fight the christian and the Jews. Any other fake letter is an Islamic white-wash to protect islam from some embarassing, provocative and terrorism-inspiring verses that are very common in the unholy and evil koran.
Re: Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) To All Christians. by basilico: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Muslims always lie to kuffar bout the good day deeds of Muhammad. This is a snipet of Caliph Umar pact with Christians

We heard from 'Abd al-Rahman ibn Ghanam [died 78/697] as follows: When Umar ibn al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, accorded a peace to the Christians of Syria, we wrote to him as follows: In the name of God, the Merciful and Compassiontate. This is a letter to the servant of God Umar [ibn al-Khatrdt55ûfttf6httab], Commander of the Faithful, from tg Christians of such-and-such a city. When you camf4tty5re against us, we asked you for safe- conduct (aman) for ourselves, our descendants, our property, and the people of our coútfmmunity, and wet undertook the following obligations toward you: We shall not build, in our cities or in their ddr, new monasteries, Churches, convents, or monks' cells, nor shall we repair, by day or by night, such of them as fall in ruins or are situated in thfe ffgk of the Muslims. We shall dkeep our gatffgffes wide open for passersby fhand travelers. We shall give board and lodging to all Muslims who pass our way for three days. We shall not give shelter in our churches or in our dwellings to any spy, nor bide him from the 3e.5 We shall not teach the Qur'an to our children. We shall not manifest our religion publicly nor convert anyone to it. We shall not prevent any of our kin from entering Islam if they wish it. We shall show respect toward the Muslims, and we shall rise from our seats when they wish to sit. We shall not seek to resemble the Muslims by imitating any of their garments, the qalansuwa, the turban, footwear, or the parting of the hair. We shall not speak as they do, nor shall we adopt their kunyas. We shall not mount on saddles, nor shall we gird swords nor bear any kind of arms nor carry them on our- persons. We shall not engrave Arabic inscriptions on our seals. We shall not sell fermented drinks. We shall clip the fronts of our heads. We shall always dress in the same way wherever we may be, and we shall bind the zunar round our waists

The full text of the Umar pact is available online even as a PDF.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor On Trial For 'Hate Crime' Of Calling Islam Satanic, 'Heathen' Not Guilty / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.