Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (25463 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Idydarling(f): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2017
These are the prophecies of my papa, Prophet U E James for the year 2017:

1:There will be no recession again, the president will make a written speech to that effect starting from this morning.

2:Dollar wahala will drop.

3:crude oil will go up.

4:Militants will cease and boko haram will be no more.

5:Nigeria will discuss the way forward seated at a round table, note - ROUND TABLE.

6:There should be prayer for one of the former presidents against death.

7:prayer for one of the African countries and the continent in general: against civil war.

8:fuel price will drastically reduce, people will be selling 70 or 80 naira.

9:cost of things will come down; this year will be a very good year.

10: change will start from February.

Fountain of Hope mins Inc... the spring for the thirsty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by acenazt: 5:29am On Jan 01, 2017
See better Man of God. He is hoping for the best unlike TB Joshua who's always expecting the worst

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by felixomor: 5:46am On Jan 01, 2017
acenazt:
See better Man of God. He is hoping for the best unlike TB Joshua who's always expecting the worst

U r funny.
So men of God must see wetin u want, abi?

Lol

18 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Khd95(m): 6:02am On Jan 01, 2017
In ycee's voice*

Who is ur daady

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Naturalized(m): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2017
Well, this guy put his head on the line already. We will see in the next few hours if Mr President makes that speech.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nutase: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2017
shocked
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Lol. Nawa o. But I like the positivity of his prophecies. This recession and high dollar rate don tire person abeg.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2017
am seeing consistency in all dis prophecies, d lord says its is the word of our mouth, our faith and actions let's it cone to past.....we shall experience all d gud tidings of dis year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by psucc(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Is 'Nigerian God' not interested in our salvation?

Of all these prophecies, none has warned of salvation, let alone warning leaders by name against injustice.

I think that 'God' must be from the east, always mindful of economy and politics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by macjireh: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Idydarling:
These are the prophecies of my papa, Prophet U E James for the year 2017:

1:There will be no recession again, the president will make a written speech to that effect starting from this morning.

2:Dollar wahala will drop.

3:crude oil will go up.

4:Militants will cease and boko haram will be no more.

5:Nigeria will discuss the way forward seated at a round table, note - ROUND TABLE.

6:There should be prayer for one of the former presidents against death.

7:prayer for one of the African countries and the continent in general: against civil war.

9:cost of things will come down; this year will be a very good year.

10: change will start from February.

Fountain of Hope mins Inc... the spring for the thirsty.

lalasticlala, mynd44
ds is d fakest prophecy of d year.... d number 1 of it didn't come to pass...its therefore fake

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Noblesoul123: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2017
My Prophecies for 2017
1. Rain will fall.
2. Sun will shine.
3. Super Eagles will play at the World Cup qualifier this year.
4. Some people will die.
5. Lots of Sëx will be had this year! (A LOT I'm telling you)
6. Haters will hate.
7. Many girls will do abortion.
8. November will come IMMEDIATELY after October so please
prepare.
9. Dangote will make more money.
10. Car manufacturers will release new cars
11. Your Bank, Mobile Service provider & Fraudsters will
collaborate to send you useless SMS!!
12. Many Rams would be slaughtered during the muslim
festival of Ileya
13. Many chickens would be slaughtered again in december.
14. Disco/Genco/ nepa will continue to bring bills for darkness
15. many ladies will get pregnant by Feb 14 (Valentine tinz)
16. Wedding will take place every Saturday
17. Many Muslims will observe Jummat every Friday
18. Many Christians will worship on Sundays
19. Babies will be born everyday
20. Naming ceremonies will be held lavishly.
21. Dollars will rise more
22. Students will graduate from school
23. Samsung and iPhone will make new phones this year
24. Confederation cup will be played in Russia
25. One team will win UCL
If any of this does not come to pass,
MAKE I BAFF NAKED FOR BATHROOM:|

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by uviesa(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Hbd to me, myself and i

11 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by free2ryhme: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2017
not another prophecy
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by MARKone(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2017

Hahahahahah hahaha!!!!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by jejemanito: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Mtchew
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by MrGreenMavro: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
h
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
macjireh:

ds is d fakest prophecy of d year.... d number 1 of it didn't come to pass...its therefore fake
2017 just started
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Dongreat(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
You guys should stop all this trash please. So God has to wait till the end of the year to speak to his prophets and give prophesies and when he (God) speak to them, he doesn't provide solutions to the recession, excessive looting, poverty, dilapidating states, and how to become a first world country but he (God) speak about politicians, 2019 elections (which would produce another incompetent buffoon) and gloomy tales??

This rubbish from so called "men of God" including the big shots is making me become an agnostic rapidly and soon an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by sababa: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
DAN UBANKA.....OLORIBURUKU NI E JO............FAKE NEWS........... shocked
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by prince9851(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by casttlebarbz(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:
My Prophecies for 2017
1. Rain will fall.
2. Sun will shine.
4. Some people will die.
6. Haters will hate.
prepare.
festival of Ileya
may your days be long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Greenbullet(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
first day from ban anyway

1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by makapella(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Amen oooo pastor.....we don tire 2see our sisters sell dia yansh cos of hunger
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by hotice01: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
This prophecy is DOA!tongue
Just looking for cheap publicity as usual!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Make I prophesy my own
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by serverconnect(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2017
nice one
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Iaufatika(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2017
HaHaHaHa......Thats what we all pray to see even our enemies
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by texas1990(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2017
just like the name of ur church implies, u just gave us hope, good prophecy but foyose will not like this, mumu governor.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
cheesy smiley
Okay o

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:
My Prophecies for 2017
1. Rain will fall.
2. Sun will shine.
4. Some people will die.
6. Haters will hate.
prepare.
festival of Ileya
grin grin grin
Na u fit them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl / I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.