Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Hospital Management System Program. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hospital Management System Program. (6418 Views)

. / My C++ Voting System Program Algorithm / My School Project "Hospital Management System" Complete Version. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hospital Management System Program. by airsaylongcon: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kudaisi well done! You've highlighted the major functionality required of an EHR/EMR. There's a few open source solutions like openEMR, openVISTA. openVISTA is the most comprehensive OSS I have come across but it is ruthlessly difficult to install and configure. OpenERP (now called Odoo) also has module that allows it function as an EMR. Lastly there's openDental for Dental practices
Re: Hospital Management System Program. by itb: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Well done. But you have to understand the fundamentals of health IT before designing a solution, its the common drawback for many programmers that be tried designing solutions for the healthcare sector. Anyways lucky for you I am an Ehealth consultant in Abuja and run a firm that provides EMR solutions to more than 20 hospitals in the FCT, I wld make myself available for a few programmers who are interested in building functional solutions for healthcare sector. But please make contact if and only if you have passion for what you do.
Dr Are
Primeddiagnostics @gmail.com
Re: Hospital Management System Program. by Powerofnaira(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
phpier:
Interface is an eye sore... I'm outta here
I guess it's not enough to just criticize, but suggest a better alternative that you know as well.
Re: Hospital Management System Program. by remi4ever(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Alright Fellas, I'm still working on it...But please, before criticizing do remember that this is meant to be a Health Record Manager, not meant for running all the affairs in the clinic/Hospital..
thanks!

Re: Hospital Management System Program. by asalimpo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
itb:
Well done. But you have to understand the fundamentals of health IT before designing a solution, its the common drawback for many programmers that be tried designing solutions for the healthcare sector. Anyways lucky for you I am an Ehealth consultant in Abuja and run a firm that provides EMR solutions to more than 20 hospitals in the FCT, I wld make myself available for a few programmers who are interested in building functional solutions for healthcare sector. But please make contact if and only if you have passion for what you do.
Dr Are
Primeddiagnostics @gmail.com
you just spoke a bunch of b.s.
You could as well have said that you don't like and don't want competition. I bet you use this tactic to market your product.
Re: Hospital Management System Program. by Nmeri17: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2016
^^^ ahan!! baba nla cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hospital Management System Program. by OlADIPU: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Every competent physician knows that 85% of accurate diagnosis is based on patient history, 10% on thorough physical examination and the remainder on laboratory test and x-ray. If you find an health institution where clinical reports are sent via Excel or test results are computed in MS Word or doctor's note are in papers or cardboards, let them computerized with ajirMED HMS/EMR to access their patients electronic medical records and manage their facilities effortlessly. https://ajirmed.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Registration Key For Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition / [Code Request] Code for PHP Login And Signup / Article: Why A Career In Computer Programming Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.