Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 (1814 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Incredibly Accurate Predictions Ayodele Fayose Made In December 2015 / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Happy New Year to you all, and thank you for making the CHANGE happen last year for our dear country. I wish you and your families the joy, health and happiness this coming year!

Permit me to say that this is not a prophecy like the many fake and fraudulent "prophets" that release a new year prophecy of which half never come to past. They do so to seek political toasting and whimping. My Predictions are based on facts, projections, data, and meetings I have had this past year with government officials.

1. This will get much harder economically - There would be several strikes from ASUU to health workers to doctors etc.. Why?

-We are borrowing $10billion, and it would need to be serviced, this would slip our naira to over N300 to a $1 since there are no foreign reserve cushion.
- Govt would find it very hard to pay salaries.
-Two days ago Iran announced that they would be producing oil at the rate of $2/barell, this would make oil prices slip somwhere between $15 - $20, and the Federal government would find it very hard to fund itself or the country.

2. Dasuki and his cohort will end up in jail. Dezieni will be extradited to Nigeria would face criminal prosecution, if she survives her cancer (We pray she does). Why?

It is pretty clear that Buhari won't allow that one to go scot free. She must be made as an example to Nigeria and the rest of the world, that Nigeria has indeed changed. Why?

There is irrefutable evidence to nail Dasuki before any court in Nigeria. You will know even more this year $2.1 billion is just the tip of iceberg.

3. There would be at least 21 hours of power supply in most states in Nigeria by the year's end. Why?

-Fashola has a clear roadmap to consolidate on what GEJ administration started. Many companies from the U.S especially G.E is ready to work with him to make this happen.

4. There would most likely be a rise of another terror group from the shia sect, whilst Boko Haram would be severe weakened. Why?

-Iran has vowed to protect the Shia population if Nigeria fails to do so. So far Nigeria has failed to do so, on the contrary, every top government official from PMB to the very least are demonizing them, even after they were massacred. Knowing that Iran is the number one sponsor of terror around the world, they may begin covertly funding another terrorist organization to overthrow the Buhari government.

5. Many pastors who where bribed will be exposed this coming year. It would shock many Nigerians to see how much their revered men of God collected. They won't just be exposed, but they may end up in jail. Don't ask my why!

By and large, 2016 would be a very rocky year, Nigerians would suffer, but it will get better sometime soon. GEJ and past leaders, especially GEJ destroyed this country and with oil prices plunging to $20 - $25/barrel, they honey moon is over for Nigeria. Nigeria cannot sustain the type of corruption that went on in GEJ's time, when only 7 persons would steal over N3 trillio and yet the country fails to collapse. Times have indeed CHANGED, and 2016 would surely see some of Nigeria's biggest theives cooling off in jail!

-CramJones

cc: lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by chxe: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Tolexander: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
There is no prophecy in these.

Just like saying 1 + 1 = 2.

Obviously, no one needs a prophet to know that.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Emekamex(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
1. This will get much harder economically. Why?

-We are borrowing $10billion, and it would need to be serviced, this would slip our naira to over N300 to a $1 since there are no foreign reserve cushion.
-Two days ago Iran announced that they would be producing oil at the rate of $2/barell, this would make oil prices slip somwhere between $15 - $20, and the Federal government would find it very hard to fund itself or the country.

Yet your hero GMB still set aside over 30 billion naira on oil exploration in the north when oil is no longer profitable.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
There is no prophecy in these.

Just like saying 1 + 1 = 2.

Obviously, no one needs a prophet to know that.

Busted! People that just read headlines and comment! Did I say i was prophecying? Do I look like the fake pastors you worship?

Didn't you read this? My Predictions are based on facts, projections, data, and meetings I have had this past year with government officials.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by BTT(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cramjones - the long lost proverbial hunter's recalcitrant dog.

Good to have you reiterate the obvious. But am I surprised that you deliberately clipped estimations of your own prison rendezvous billed for this year.

Anyway FFK, the chicken is home too roost.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by luvinhubby(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Summary - Nigerians should not expected any positive change from Buhari next year.

*In GengaAdeyinka'sVoice - 'Wahala dey oo'
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by 4nobody4every1: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
CramJones have you settled the guy that won your Christmas give away .....seems you deleted the thread, maka why??.Buhari must hear this ooo grin grin grin
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Tolexander: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

Busted! People that just read headlines and comment! Did I say i was prophecying? Do I look like the fake pastors you worship?

Didn't you read this? My Predictions are based on facts, projections, data, and meetings I have had this past year with government officials.

-CramJones
I read the content.

Not different from your usual trolls!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
CramJones have you settled the guy that won your Christmas give away .....seems you deleted the thread, maka why??.Buhari must hear this ooo grin grin grin

Too many fake people claiming the money, I had to close it down! Anonymous forums are a pain, you don't even know who you are dealing with!

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
May thunder fire pple blaming GEJ for Nigerians woes. Blame IBB OBJ abacha and Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
I read the content.

Not different from your usual trolls!

No sir! You did not! You lack comprehension of English. Let me know if you want me to sponsor you for more education. I am happy to do so. I hate it when clueless low IQ people comment on my thread.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

My Predictions are based on facts, projections, data, and meetings I have had this past year with government officials.

-CramJones

shocked shocked

Issokay.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
panachuku:
May thunder fire pple blaming GEJ for Nigerians woes. Blame IBB OBJ abacha and Buhari

No, GEJ is the worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria. He deserves no respect, he destroyed our country, and must pay for it. He MUST end up in jail!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by 4nobody4every1: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

Too many fake people claiming the money, I had to close it down! Anonymous forums are a pain, you don't even know who you are dealing with!

-CramJones
Ahh, ok, l now understand, wish you happy new year 2016... cool
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

No sir! You did not! You lack comprehension of English. Let me know if you want me to sponsor you for more education. I am happy to do so. I hate it when clueless low IQ people comment on my thread.

-CramJones

shocked

Well don o!
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by wayaa007(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cramjones, nice analysis, some places in Nigeria even during Jonathan's era enjoyed 23.5hrs of electricity, but if your prediction that most states will get 21 hrs, i beg to defer on that, delivering electricity is not magic, the current infrastructure can deliver only about 4900MW of energy, the demand by industries and homes is more than double the amount in the grid. to compensate for this demand, new stations must be built, it takes more than a year to build power stations, you can take a look at brazil, who revamped her power sector much recently, Fashola will implement his road plan, but Nigerians will only significant(21 hrs electricity) across states in perhaps mid 2017 to early 2018.

As for Dasuki and his cohorts, they will only be jailed if Apc has one house and they have clean hands, mark my words, if names are called up, i mean names that we know control Nigeria, Dasuki and co will only be "detained" they might not be convicted. PMB is hell bent on convicting Dasuki and co, that i am sure of, BUT if names, i mean influential names of PdP to Apc defectors come up, bet me Dasuki will only be detained

Well as for the pastors and prophets, well, i won't call names, but the pastor whose jet conveyed some dollars supposedly meant for arms purchase should start praying to his God...
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by 4nobody4every1: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

No, GEJ is the worst thing that have ever happened to Nigeria. He deserves no respect, he destroyed our country, and must pay for it. He MUST end up in jail!

-CramJones
while l agree with your submission, l think there is an unwritten code in Nigeria to protect past leaders, probably GEJ will be used by Buhari as a star witness to point out all the thieves and drain pipes used in cornering our common wealth, Dasukigate, NNPC gate, Power sector gates and other fraudulent gates will be unearthed by Buhari himself to send a strong warnings to every thieving politicians that it will not be business as usual, a new sherif is in town grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
K
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
see this IQ bereaved being talking about cluelessness!

Can any intelligent thread ever come from a renowned troll?
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
wow i never knew IBB, OBJ, BuHari and Abacha left Nigeria in a Dubai like state, so surprised. For ur info he cannot go to any jail because tyrants like d aforementioned are roaming free

1 Like

Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
see this IQ bereaved being talking about cluelessness!

Can any intelligent thread ever come from a renowned troll?

Did you have to quote me twice to spew out your putrid low-life comment from your pus-filled brain?

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Tolexander: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

Did you have to quote me twice to spew out your putrid low-life comment from your pus-filled brain?

-CramJones
only an intelligent mind will understand double posts do occur when posting.

Get a life man, there is life outside Nairaland. Seun will never think of getting a casket for you or call for a microsecond shot down of Nairaland if you kill yourself here.

What a content deficient skull!
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
only an intelligent mind will understand double posts do occur when posting.

Get a life man, there is life outside Nairaland. Seun will never think of getting a casket for you or call for a microsecond shot down of Nairaland if you kill yourself here.

What a content deficient skull!

Now the pus from your skull has gotten rotten and smelling all over this thread, that people have ran away! Please next time clean up the mess of your putrid comments! An ant can teach you some tricks with their tiny brains. Honestly it would help you tremendously!

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by APCsupporter: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oga have you paid the winner his money?
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
Oga have you paid the winner his money?

Refer to my response above.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by APCsupporter: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

Refer to my response above.

-CramJones

Seen
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by joseph1832(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

Happy New Year to you all, and thank you for making the CHANGE happen last year for our dear country. I wish you and your families the joy, health and happiness this coming year!

Permit me to say that this is not a prophecy like the many fake and fraudulent "prophets" that release a new year prophecy of which half never come to past. They do so to seek political toasting and whimping. My Predictions are based on facts, projections, data, and meetings I have had this past year with government officials.

1. This will get much harder economically - There would be several strikes from ASUU to health workers to doctors etc.. Why?

- Govt would find it very hard to pay salaries.

2. Dasuki and his cohort will end up in jail. Dezieni will be extradited to Nigeria would face criminal prosecution, if she survives her cancer (We pray she does). Why?

It is pretty clear that Buhari won't allow that one to go scot free. She must be made as an example to Nigeria and the rest of the world, that Nigeria has indeed changed. Why?

There is irrefutable evidence to nail Dasuki before any court in Nigeria. You will know even more this year $2.1 billion is just the tip of iceberg.

3. There would be at least 21 hours of power supply in most states in Nigeria by the year's end. Why?

-Fashola has a clear roadmap to consolidate on what GEJ administration started. Many companies from the U.S especially G.E is ready to work with him to make this happen.

4. There would most likely be a rise of another terror group from the shia sect, whilst Boko Haram would be severe weakened. Why?

-Iran has vowed to protect the Shia population if Nigeria fails to do so. So far Nigeria has failed to do so, on the contrary, every top government official from PMB to the very least are demonizing them, even after they were massacred. Knowing that Iran is the number one sponsor of terror around the world, they may begin covertly funding another terrorist organization to overthrow the Buhari government.

5. Many pastors who where bribed will be exposed this coming year. It would shock many Nigerians to see how much their revered men of God collected. They won't just be exposed, but they may end up in jail. Don't ask my why!

By and large, 2016 would be a very rocky year, Nigerians would suffer, but it will get better sometime soon. GEJ and past leaders, especially GEJ destroyed this country and with oil prices plunging to $20 - $25/barrel, they honey moon is over for Nigeria. Nigeria cannot sustain the type of corruption that went on in GEJ's time, when only 7 persons would steal over N3 trillio and yet the country fails to collapse. Times have indeed CHANGED, and 2016 would surely see some of Nigeria's biggest theives cooling off in jail!

-CramJones

cc: lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy
Pardon me Mr. But when did you become a Man of God? I thought making prophecy sorry predictions is something most men of god are very skilled at.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by joseph1832(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
LMFAO. Like I never heard that before. LMAO. Too many people... didn't you say you were going to pick just one, so how come you're saying too many people?

This dude is truly hilarious, hey Tonyebarcanista, it seem you have a twin brother here, who likes attention just like you do. LMAO.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by wordcat(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
So on point Cramjones.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Boss13: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wish I could bet on the naira going down.
Re: Cramjones 5 Predictions For Nigeria In 2016 by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Jonathan's EBOLA And Buhari's LASSA Fever / Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu / A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.