Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos (5598 Views)

Looking For A Cheap Apartment Room Self Con In Lagos / Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time / Where To Get Cheap Apartment In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hello friends, I currently live in ikorodu and traffic is killing me. I also have other reasons why I need to relocate as soon as possible. Please let me know if you know a place I can get a room self contain at 100k or less. Anywhere but ikorodu. I work in VI.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by thaqib(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sorry op o. I tot BRT has made life easier. I bera look elsewhere then...
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nairalanders please help the op

Ain't easy at all
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by eghuan1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Me self de look for room o, though am working on a budget, any information will be highly appreciated.

Am quite new to Lagos though mobile.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by billtommy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
I need a place too, we can get a 3BR.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
thaqib:
Sorry op o. I tot BRT has made life easier. I bera look elsewhere then...
Brt helps a bit in the morning but at night, when you see the queue for brt and the traffic! Its not a joking stuff.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Nairalanders please help the op

Ain't easy at all
Thanks boss, these agents make these things extra hard, imagine an apartment that goes for 120k and agents want to collect 100k as comm. and agreement
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
billtommy:
I need a place too, we can get a 3BR.

This is a good idea sha. If you are serious about it, I don't mind, we will need a third person and a house that goes for 300 max
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks boss, these agents make these things extra hard, imagine an apartment that goes for 120k and agents want to collect 100k as comm. and agreement
I thought lagos state government has put a stop to those rubbish attitude
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I thought lagos state government has put a stop to those rubbish attitude

I thought so too. At least now you can pay one year rent, not two years
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

This is a good idea sha. If you are serious about it, I don't mind, we will need a third person and a house that goes for 300 max
Good I idea but remember this is Nigeria ooo people and attitude problems but its a welcome idea but lagos mainland is better to reside but 300k won't still go for a 3bed room flat
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

I thought so too. At least now you can pay one year rent, not two years
those agent and agreement fee is too high man .imagine paying 60k for a so called agent and agreement sometime damage fee is 20k too
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:

Good I idea but remember this is Nigeria ooo people and attitude problems but its a welcome idea but lagos mainland is better to reside but 300k won't still go for a 3bed room flat

I understand that, but i can cope with almost anyone. As long as my room stays locked when I lock it and I have a key to the front door.

What price do you think is obtainable for the 3 bed?
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

I understand that, but i can cope with almost anyone. As long as my room stays locked when I lock it and I have a key to the front door.

What price do you think is obtainable for the 3 bed?
my friend paid 450k at Maryland lagos
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
eghuan1:
Me self de look for room o, though am working on a budget, any information will be highly appreciated.

Am quite new to Lagos though mobile.

There are apartments bro, its just a little bit expensive. What kind of house you looking for?
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
princeofpeace22:
my friend paid 450k at Maryland lagos

Chaiii, that would empty my account even when splitted in three. But its not so surprising sha, that's kinda normal in Lagos.

Let's see if guys here are interested.

Thanks for the info
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

Chaiii, that would empty my account even when splitted in three. But its not so surprising sha, that's kinda normal in Lagos.

Let's see if guys here are interested.

Thanks for the info
lol I pray u find one
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by billtommy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yes, I am....sending u a pm
author=OkunrinMeta post=41559713]

This is a good idea sha. If you are serious about it, I don't mind, we will need a third person and a house that goes for 300 max[/quote]
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
billtommy:
Yes, I am....sending u a pm
author=OkunrinMeta post=41559713]

I really don't understand the pm thing. WhatsApp me 070xxxx
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by yom2(m): 1:15am On Jan 02, 2016
U guys are not totally correct about these agent things. It is true that some agents are unreasonable, aiding d landlord to inflate rent not minding the damage they are doing to the system. But in most cases it is d landlords that are very greedy and unrealistic capitailising on d desperat search for accomodation. The only thing that goes to the agent is d agency fee and sometimes they could be 3,4 or 5 sharing d money, the landlord pockets d rest. The agent incures some cost in field work and networking on ur behalf. The house seekers on there part are never helping matters by always choosing to remain in ajah ,leki or maryland and environs, there by ballooning d cost in those areas. A 3bdrm for 450k in maryland is quite cheap and modest going by recent experience.

3 Likes

Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by newazuka: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

I can be the third person
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
newazuka:

I can be the third person

The second person is not ready presently. How soon will you be Ready to pay if we get an apartment. There's one 2 bedroom aroung Berger for 250k
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by creamyzone: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

My brother, the agreement is for landlord

Caution fee(damages) is also for landlord.

Commission is for landlord's lawyer or caretaker. The agent only receives a small chunk from this commission fee paid to him by the lawyer/caretaker.

In some cases where there is no lawyer or caretaker, the agent or group of agents share the whole commission fee.

You should blame landlords in lagos for charging 20% agreement fee and outrageous caution fee(that they will promise to refund but will find it difficult to do after the expiration of your rent).

So my brother please kindly change your mindset and blame the system in lagos because in other south west states and most states in the north and south-south, landlords don't charge agreement and caution fee. They are paid only the actual rent nothing more.

My brother you need to understand that your agent is actually doing you a favour because without them you can't even find out the house in the first place. They also protect your interest incase there is any landlord/tenant conflict and also help your retrieve your "caution fee" when some landlords don't want to refund. We have many clients and we have maintained a cordial relationship with them due to the quality service we give them.

For the OP and others who need decent accommodation on this thread, we have many cheap apartments you can choose from in different locations that you can easily get CMS bus and link Victoria Island on time.

Selfcontain ranging from 100k and 180k.
(Cheap selfcontained rooms have ordinary cement floor. Just cover with a nice rug and your room will be very cute).

Mini flats also available at 180k, 200k, 250k, 270k and 300k.

2bedroom flats available at 300k, 350k, 400k. 450k and 500k.

3bedroom flats available at 400k, 500k, 550k. 600k. 750k and 800k.

People pay rent everyday so come and inspect today to make your choice. Call 0803-629-4184 now. act fast and don't miss it. You will excel and succeed ijn.

Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2016
@creamyzone thanks for the info. Are the prices you quoted the total package cos I don't understand why agents like to hide the other charges(agency/commission) as if the apartment is cheaPer. So please state clearly every extra cost. ThankS.
I am interested in a room self con urgently like I stated. I can come check it today.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by creamyzone: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2016
OkunrinMeta:
@creamyzone thanks for the info. Are the prices you quoted the total package cos I don't understand why agents like to hide the other charges(agency/commission) as if the apartment is cheaPer. So please state clearly every extra cost. ThankS.
I am interested in a room self con urgently like I stated. I can come check it today.

Call if you are serious please.
You can negotiate total package with lawyer.
Enquiries are personal.
Negotiations are done in private.
Transactions are sealed face to face.
So please make that call now.
0803-629-4184. Thank you
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by nnamdiosu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
creamyzone:

Commission is for landlord's lawyer or caretaker. The agent only receives a small chunk from this commission fee paid to him by the lawyer/caretaker.

In some cases where there is no lawyer or caretaker, the agent or group of agents share the whole commission fee.

You should blame landlords in lagos for charging 20% agreement fee and outrageous caution fee(that they will promise to refund but will find it difficult to do after the expiration of your rent).

So my brother please kindly change your mindset and blame the system in lagos because in other south west states and most states in the north and south-south, landlords don't charge agreement and caution fee. They are paid only the actual rent nothing more.

My brother you need to understand that your agent is actually doing you a favour because without them you can't even find out the house in the first place. They also protect your interest incase there is any landlord/tenant conflict and also help your retrieve your "caution fee" when some landlords don't want to refund. We have many clients and we have maintained a cordial relationship with them due to the quality service we give them.

For the OP and others who need decent accommodation on this thread, we have many cheap apartments you can choose from in different locations that you can easily get CMS bus and link Victoria Island on time.

(Cheap selfcontained rooms have ordinary cement floor. Just cover with a nice rug and your room will be very cute).

People pay rent everyday so come and inspect today to make your choice. Call 0803-629-4184 now. act fast and don't miss it. You will excel and succeed ijn.

pls sir can u give me your contact? ill be needing a room self contain very soon .thanks
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by mystiqueem(f): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
@Op, I feel your pain but have you considered taking ferry directly to V/I from Ikorodu? It takes less than 20mins without the traffic drama.

Just make enquires ... (Also about Life Jacket too)
Only If crossing water is not an issue for you.

EMonday.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Arnoldfish(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2016
creamyzone:

Anyone around lagos Island, Obalende, Onikan Axis
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by yom2(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Meanwhile theres currently a single room around anthony that could go in the next few days. I think its ideal for a young single working towards d island, its 2minute trek to ikorodu road its 5k per month. 1year acceptable. Total package is 115k per anum. Call me if u are interested :07031874579
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by Arnoldfish(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
yom2:
Meanwhile theres currently a single room around anthony that could go in the next few days. I think its ideal for a young single working towards d island, its 2minute trek to ikorodu road its 5k per month. 1year acceptable. Total package is 115k per anum. Call me if u are interested :07031874579
Isit a self contained room?
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Arnoldfish:
Isit a self contained room?
From the description, I don't think it is. You dey find self con?
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Apartment About 100k In Lagos by OkunrinMeta: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
mystiqueem:
@Op, I feel your pain but have you considered taking ferry directly to V/I from Ikorodu? It takes less than 20mins without the traffic drama.

Just make enquires ... (Also about Life Jacket too)
Only If crossing water is not an issue for you.

EMonday.

Been doing that for months. It costs me almost 1500 daily, 30k monthly. Not sustainable

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROADSIDE LAND CURRENTLY SELLING AT PROMO PRICE / THREE (3) ACRES OF LAND IN BADAGRY (pictures) / A Nairalander Casement Windows Fabricating, Burglary & Net With 5mm Glasses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.