Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason (2819 Views)

Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay / Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Johnmary2015: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
This may not be the best of time for President Muhammed Buhari as an Abuja based Constitutional Lawyer and Human Rights Activist who was once his ardent support has publicly disowned him and asking Nigerians to forgive him for lending his support to machineries that brought a Tyrant back to power.

Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi took to his facebook page where he called on all Nigerians to rise and stop President Buhari in his unconstitutional path. Find the full text below.

"What more can one say? I want to publicly APOLOGIZE to all Nigerians for ardently supporting the presidential bid of President Muhammed Buhari which eventually brought him to power. The strongest reason then for supporting him was that scandalous corruption was about bringing the country down, then I saw in him a man willing to save the situation. He promised being a changed democrat and I believed him.

Defiance of Court Order is indeed a "HIGH TREASON" if there is one like that in our penal books. It becomes the "HIGHEST TREASON" (if such exists in our penal books) if the defiance is unfortunately coming from the head and mouth of a democratically-elected President who shoulders the obligation of being the Enforcer of law in Chief. Sections 6 and 287 of the amended 1999 Constitution vindicates me. Until President Muhammed Buhari withdraws his unfortunate arrogant statement and apologizes to Nigerians, I withdraw my support for President Muhammed Buhari and apologize to all Nigerians for actively supporting the machineries that brought a tyrant back to power.

The Constitution of Nigeria is the plank upon which democracy is standing and if it is destroyed, democracy is gone. It is sacred and must remain inviolable. In law, nothing stands on nothing. If you put something on nothing, it will collapse. Open defiance of Court orders is literally rumpling the Nigerian Constitution and casting same to the trashcan.

Let it always be remembered and may history and historians record that at a time like this I rose to condemn presidential impunity. The time to rise and stop Mr. President Buhari in his unconstitutional path is now. I eternally believe Thomas Paine when he reasoned that "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY OWN DAY THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE" May God save Nigeria from Traitors. May God bless Nigeria and give her peace! I choose to say no more."

SOURCE: http://www.odogwublog.com/2016/01/nnamdi-kanudasuki-buhari-in-deeper-mess.html

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Baawaa(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi,you are nobody grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Puff puff pass

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by abduljabbar4(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Odogwu [/b]blog.com

[b] barrister john mary chukwukasi

Op What do you want? Who is marginalizing you? Where? How? Do you know?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by omocalabar(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
oga barrister, since you re looking for cheap popularity, fine, u ve got it....pls can u help secure a bail for my monkey,...he was arrested yesterday

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by babyfaceafrica: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok....una never see chumtin...them don spend xmas and nw year abi..he remain val and easter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by blackmantis: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Charge and Bail lawyer.....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by obailala(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Johnmary2015:
This may not be the best of time for President Muhammed Buhari as an Abuja based Constitutional Lawyer and Human Rights Activist who was once his ardent support has publicly disowned him and asking Nigerians to forgive him for lending his support to machineries that brought a Tyrant back to power.
Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi took to his facebook page where he called on all Nigerians to rise and stop President Buhari in his unconstitutional path. Find the full text below.
"What more can one say? I want to publicly APOLOGIZE to all Nigerians for ardently supporting the presidential bid of President Muhammed Buhari which eventually brought him to power. The strongest reason then for supporting him was that scandalous corruption was about bringing the country down, then I saw in him a man willing to save the situation. He promised being a changed democrat and I believed him.
Defiance of Court Order is indeed a "HIGH TREASON" if there is one like that in our penal books. It becomes the "HIGHEST TREASON" (if such exists in our penal books) if the defiance is unfortunately coming from the head and mouth of a democratically-elected President who shoulders the obligation of being the Enforcer of law in Chief. Sections 6 and 287 of the amended 1999 Constitution vindicates me. Until President Muhammed Buhari withdraws his unfortunate arrogant statement and apologizes to Nigerians, I withdraw my support for President Muhammed Buhari and apologize to all Nigerians for actively supporting the machineries that brought a tyrant back to power.
The Constitution of Nigeria is the plank upon which democracy is standing and if it is destroyed, democracy is gone. It is sacred and must remain inviolable. In law, nothing stands on nothing. If you put something on nothing, it will collapse. Open defiance of Court orders is literally rumpling the Nigerian Constitution and casting same to the trashcan.
Let it always be remembered and may history and historians record that at a time like this I rose to condemn presidential impunity. The time to rise and stop Mr. President Buhari in his unconstitutional path is now. I eternally believe Thomas Paine when he reasoned that "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY OWN DAY THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE" May God save Nigeria from Traitors. May God bless Nigeria and give her peace! I choose to say no more."
SOURCE: http://www.odogwublog.com/2016/01/nnamdi-kanudasuki-buhari-in-deeper-mess.html

Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi of Odogwu blog claims that buhari is in trouble grin grin

He also registers a nairaland account with his middle name to share the information on his blog to nairalanders grin

Chaii..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
They came for Dasuki and I was happy because I am Apc not pdp. he should be killed I yelled.
They came for Kanu and I said let him rot in Jail, am not an ipob member.
They came for El-zakzaky and I rejoiced, sho t the man again I screamed because he was shiite and they said he formed a parallel government.
When Buhari came for me, no court gain, the whole country was afraid to talk because he had instilled unwholesome fear in all.
MY TURN TO BE BEHEADED.
Danilsa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Who him be abeggrin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Iget as this matter be o! But the truth must be told.....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Achuwa1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
With pmb backing government agencies in the country not to obey court orders,it is making our future lawyers feel discouraged in their field of study & already some pupil intending studying law have changed their mind

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Baawaa:
Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi,you are nobody grin grin grin grin grin grin
And you're somebody abi? Have you seen what tribal hatred has reduced you to? It has reduced you to nobody because he's a better person than you're, far more better. Ewu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Maxi112: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mynd44:
Puff puff pass
oga... Waiting u dey do here?
as u talk nw person ban u?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by viktagorion: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Nigerian people are behind Mr President on his anti corruption drive.

The attention seeking charge and bail lawyer should park well.

Barrister ko, kollington ni.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by Bryan37: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
DANILSA:
They came for Dasuki and I was happy because I am Apc not pdp. he should be killed I yelled.
They came for El-zakzaky and I rejoiced, sho t the man again I screamed because he was shiite and they said he formed a parallel government.
When Buhari came for me, no court gain, the whole country was afraid to talk because he had instilled unwholesome fear in all.
MY TURN TO BE BEHEADED.
Danilsa
Mi brother d problem in Nigeria is Sentiment
It's dre turn today
What if it becomes your turn tomorrow.
Judiciary used to be d last hope 4 common man, I once benefitted from judiciary

But now dat judiciary is being raped front and back?
M afraid 4 our future when Elites starts disobeying court orders

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by drss(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bryan37:

Mi brother d problem in Nigeria is Sentiment
It's dre turn today
What if it becomes your turn tomorrow.
Judiciary used to be d last hope 4 common man, I once benefitted from judiciary

But now dat judiciary is being raped front and back?
M afraid 4 our future when Elites starts disobeying court orders
Result=impunity. Tompolo has stated it clearly that EFCC can't arrest him until they answer him in court. That's how anarchy starts, next Saraki will disobey and it continues

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by UrbanMystique: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
DANILSA:
MY TURN TO BE BEHEADED.
Danilsa
why would he come for you if you didn't steal and eat our collective yam?

Even if they catch shecow today, if court grants him bail, you will advocate they let him go abi even when there is another evidence to re arrest him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
why would he come for you if you didn't steal and eat our collective yam?
Did el zakzaky eat our collective yam before he was disgraced and locked up without bail?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by UrbanMystique: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
DANILSA:

Did el zakzaky eat our collective yam before he was disgraced and locked up without bail?
did he break the law or not? Did court grant him bail and he wasn't released ?
Besides, they never said buhari is holding any of those guys. The law is holding them, let the law take it's course.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by amayodimeji: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
What more can one say...when the elders themsleves are the orchestrator of violence, and I am disappointed in this so called lawyer, when you trybto explore the constitution to cause social conflict I call the HIGH TREASON, biafran will not agree if any other community were in their shoes....I see their agitation as been questionable and should not b granted....great men from the East making it big see even their biafran brothers as peace violator and wont support them....the young biafrans are too lazy to work and the old are to jealous of men in their age bracket making it and the politicians are power mongers...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
did he break the law or not? Did court grant him bail and he wasn't released ?
Besides, they never said buhari is holding any of those guys. The law is holding them, let the law take it's course.
1. If he committed any offence, he is supposed to be charged to court, Buhari is not a court.
2. IGP said orders from above, who is above? me ko
Lets be careful what we wish for, am not a muslim but I believe the shiites are humans just like Buhari and Burutai.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by UrbanMystique: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
DANILSA:

1. If he committed any offence, he is supposed to be charged to court, Buhari is not a court.
2. IGP said orders from above, who is above? me ko
Lets be careful what we wish for, am not a muslim but I believe the shiites are humans just like Buhari and Burutai.
order from above, could you provide link preferably video to where IG said that?

There has been millions stories surrounding zarkzaky 's saga. So I won't believe any story from either APC or wailers until I see video proof.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
order from above, could you provide link preferably video to where IG said that?

There has been millions stories surrounding zarkzaky 's saga. So I won't believe any story from either APC or wailers until I see video proof.
www​.premiumtimesng.com/.../195546-
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:

During the meeting with Mr. Arase and all the Deputy Inspectors General of Police, Assistant Inspectors General of Police and Commissioners of Police at the force headquarters in Abuja, the NSCIA delegation sought to know the whereabouts of the Shiite leader, a police source at the meeting told PREMIUM TIMES.
Mr. Arase, our source said, admitted that Mr. Elzakzaky was in police custody receiving treatment, but could not yet grant anyone access to him until his health improves.
The police chief reportedly assured the delegation that Mr. El-Zakzaky was doing well and not under any life-threatening condition.
The source, who was present at the meeting, told PREMIUM TIMES that the police boss also said after Mr. El-Zakzaky’s recuperation, he would have to seek “orders from the above” before allowing the NSCIA delegation access to the sect leader.
Mr. Arase reports directly to President Muhammadu Buhari, and at times through the the National Security Adviser.
Apart from seeking to be allowed access to Mr. El-Zakzaky, the NSCIA delegation had requested Mr. Arase to allow the bodies of those killed in the clash to be released to their families for burial.
The delegation also demanded to know the exact number of those killed and injured in the clash and wanted access to the injured.
In his response, the police inspector-general promised he would revert to the NSCIA after seeking permission on the best response to the delegation’s requests.
The Nigerian troops had laid siege on the Shiite enclave on December 12 and 13, arresting Mr. El-Zakzaky, his wife, and an unspecified number of his followers.
The sect’s headquarters as well as its leader’s residence were flattened .
Although the Nigerian government is yet to react to the killings, the Nigerian Army claimed Mr. Buratai narrowly escaped death after the sect members attacked his motorcade and attempted to deny him passage.
The group’s spokesman, who earlier blamed the army for the killings, was also killed hours after releasing the statement.
The killings attracted local and global attention, with Iranian authorities reportedly summoning their ambassador for debriefing.
The Christian Association of Nigeria, and the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs also urged the Nigerian government to investigate the Zaria killings.
The Secretary General of the NSCIA, Is-haq Oloyede, last week said the Muslim leaders decided to come together “to express their concern about what is happening in Zaria and call for restraint on the part of all stakeholders in the interest of peace and security of Nigeria”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:

The source, who was present at the meeting, told PREMIUM TIMES that the police boss also said after Mr. El-Zakzaky’s recuperation, “orders from the above”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by UrbanMystique: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2016
DANILSA:

The source, who was present at the meeting, told PREMIUM TIMES that the police boss also said after Mr. El-Zakzaky’s recuperation, “orders from the above”
please lemme know when you have video evidence of that.
All these invincible sources won't cut it ..

There is source that said elzarzaky is with the military .. There is another source that said he has been released and there is another source that said he is with police. There is another source that said he has died due to bullets wounds. Which source do you want me to believe now?

Any source without video to back up the claim is fake source to me on zarkzarky's saga.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by DANILSA(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
please lemme know when you have video evidence of that.
All these invincible sources won't cut it ..

There is source that said elzarzaky is with the military .. There is another source that said he has been released and there is another source that said he is with police. There is another source that said he has died due to bullets wounds. Which source do you want me to believe now?

Any source without video to back up the claim is fake source to me on zarkzarky's saga.
Shio free me joo, do I look like Bacanista or passing shot, am not a politician but expressing my view. you don't believe premium times so which news body will you believe? IgbereTV or PressTV. Gafara hanya. Se ya kai hannu ka. zaka ishuru.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by UrbanMystique: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2016
DANILSA:

Shio free me joo, do I look like Bacanista or passing shot, am not a politician but expressing my view. you don't believe premium times so which news body will you believe? IgbereTV or PressTV. Gafara hanya. Se ya kai hannu ka. zaka ishuru.
as I have said, Anything short of video on zarkzakys case is unacceptable..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by asfrank(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=Johnmary2015 post=41558500]This may not be the best of time for President Muhammed Buhari as an Abuja based Constitutional Lawyer and Human Rights Activist who was once his ardent support has publicly disowned him and asking Nigerians to forgive him for lending his support to machineries that brought a Tyrant back to power.

[/quote
Was kanu arrested based on fresh charges or were there the same charges that he was granted bail on??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by EternalTruths: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Gradually Buhari's tyrannical spirit is taking over

Very soon his supporters will be victims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close Down 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown / Good News! Army Finally Arrests Mastermind Of Taraba Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.