Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason (2824 Views)

Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay / Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by carinmom(f): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:

Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi of Odogwu blog claims that buhari is in trouble grin grin

He also registers a nairaland account with his middle name to share the information on his blog to nairalanders grin

Chaii..

You see the reason why in academics its very risky to cite from blogs and even wikipedia because they are never sources of valid information. The writers are only saying their opinions which may be wrong anyway.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Dasuki:lawyer Disowns Buhari, Accuses Him Of High Treason by anticabal1: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
DANILSA:
They came for Dasuki and I was happy because I am Apc not pdp. he should be killed I yelled.
They came for Kanu and I said let him rot in Jail, am not an ipob member.
They came for El-zakzaky and I rejoiced, sho t the man again I screamed because he was shiite and they said he formed a parallel government.
When Buhari came for me, no court gain, the whole country was afraid to talk because he had instilled unwholesome fear in all.
MY TURN TO BE BEHEADED.
Danilsa

Sometimes i just wish the zombie can be made to tatoo their foreheads with "APC". So that when the monster they are breeding starts eating them. We can easily identify them and have our laugh too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Onitsha Fire And The Mediocrity Of Governance In Anambra State / Wild Jubilation Hits Awka As APGA Coast To Victory- Picture / Why The Freedom Of Biafra Can Never Be Compromised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.