Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (91313 Views)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
pweetychyka:

Oh okkk.... I get!

I stand to be corrected, does it mean that even if one doesn't choose UI, the person can actually submit his/her credentials n still get called for physical screening if he/she meets the school requirements?

No. Not possible. You will first do online screening (as I stated above) that will eliminate such chances cool
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 10:06pm On May 24, 2016
Pprovost:

No. Not possible. You will first do online screening (as I stated above) that will eliminate such chances cool

Noted!

Thanks for making me enlightened on dis!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by chynwa1011: 12:16am On May 25, 2016
Hello . I'm sorry if I'm drawing who is in charge here backward. I just stumble on this and I'm confused. I need information on how to go about registration of DE. I did business administration n management and came out with 3:10 from Federal poly oko Anambra. I want to go for international studies and diplomacy in Uniben. My problem is I'm not really clear on the registration to avoid costly mistakes. Please I need answers immediately cause I heard I should hurry to avoid deadline and I stay in Anambra. Please any info about the past questions will be highly appreciated. Gid bless you all.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2016
chynwa1011:
Hello . I'm sorry if I'm drawing who is in charge here backward. I just stumble on this and I'm confused. I need information on how to go about registration of DE. I did business administration n management and came out with 3:10 from Federal poly oko Anambra. I want to go for international studies and diplomacy in Uniben. My problem is I'm not really clear on the registration to avoid costly mistakes. Please I need answers immediately cause I heard I should hurry to avoid deadline and I stay in Anambra. Please any info about the past questions will be highly appreciated. Gid bless you all.

U on the ryt track my dear! Welkom onboard UNIBEN Aspirants thread!

First of all, I would advice u check the 2016 jamb brochure to be sure on what courses r accepted in UNIBEN under international studies n diplomacy! To avoid d costly mistake u r avoiding.

Den secondly, u can follow dis link to be up to date on the Jamb D.E registration comprehensively www.nairaland.com/2624325/direct-entry-admissions-2016
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Koskio(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
I intend to submit my credentials at the Jamb office in Benin although I did my registration in Delta state. However, I don't know where the office is located in Benin. I will be grateful if anyone could help in this regard. Thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by IEAB: 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
pls i'm here to get more on uniben DE. i'm going for Biz Admin. i need every details pls
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by IEAB: 6:44pm On May 25, 2016
A little brief on their past question pls. i read biz admin
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
Koskio:
I intend to submit my credentials at the Jamb office in Benin although I did my registration in Delta state. However, I don't know where the office is located in Benin. I will be grateful if anyone could help in this regard. Thanks

Very easy, drop at First junction, sapele road and take the road opposite kada plaza. You can ask anybody around that place.

But why can't you submit In Delta state?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
IEAB:
pls i'm here to get more on uniben DE. i'm going for Biz Admin. i need every details pls

You are welcome sir. pls stay around.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by chynwa1011: 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
pweetychyka:

U on the ryt track my dear! Welkom onboard UNIBEN Aspirants thread!

First of all, I would advice u check the 2016 jamb brochure to be sure on what courses r accepted in UNIBEN under international studies n diplomacy! To avoid d costly mistake u r avoiding.

Den secondly, u can follow dis link to be up to date on the Jamb D.E registration comprehensively www.nairaland.com/2624325/direct-entry-admissions-2016
Thank you dear..may God bless your soul
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2016
chynwa1011:
Thank you dear..may God bless your soul

Amen dearie!

And u too.... U can ask any question u need answers to n we all can try our possible best to provide accurate answers!

Cc: unibenpilot, unibenblog, Mcslize, Pprovost, futurecrown
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by chynwa1011: 9:51pm On May 25, 2016
I have some couple of questions I want to ask again.....pardon me. Is it a must that i will submit my credentials in uniben...in fact I'm really confused about submitting my credentials at the right place, that's if I can submit it at the Jamb office nearer to me in Anambra cause I'm staying in Anambra. I'm actually trying to avoid travelling to Benin tho *(side eyes)*. God bless you guys for me.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Koskio(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2016
Pprovost:

Very easy, drop at First junction, sapele road and take the road opposite kada plaza. You can ask anybody around that place.

But why can't you submit In Delta state?

Many thanks
Benin is nearer to where I reside in Delta state than Asaba
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by marijayne35: 12:03am On May 26, 2016
Hi people
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by marijayne35: 12:20am On May 26, 2016
Please I'm in need of DE past question for microbiology/biochemistry and my Email address is marijayne35@gmail.com
THANKS!!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Futurecrown(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2016
chynwa1011:
I have some couple of questions I want to ask again.....pardon me. Is it a must that i will submit my credentials in uniben...in fact I'm really confused about submitting my credentials at the right place, that's if I can submit it at the Jamb office nearer to me in Anambra cause I'm staying in Anambra. I'm actually trying to avoid travelling to Benin tho *(side eyes)*. God bless you guys for me.
There is no need of submitting your credentials in Uniben now, just study fervently for your PUDE , after your admission you come along with it for physical clearance.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 26, 2016
Futurecrown:
There is no need of submitting your credentials in Uniben now, just study fervently for your PUDE , after your admission you come along with it for physical clearance.

Welcome back bro. Your presence here is priceless.

Please don't abandon us for too long again cool

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
chynwa1011:

We have addressed this questn several times on this thread.

Submit your credentials to jamb office in Anambra, wait for Uniben PUDE and apply. SIMPLE!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by able88(m): 2:17am On May 27, 2016
please good people in the thread. I have several issues/questions that are bothering me. I applied for DE and put uniben as my second choice institution under faculty of education(because i'm applying with NCE). Now my questions are as follows:

(1) is it a mandatory that i must put uniben as a first choice institution before they accept me?

(2) does Uniben accept awaiting result because i'm not done with my NCE yet(though i'm due to finish by september). How soon will they request for my transcript/statement of result?

(3) does uniben accept 2 sittings in O'level because i'm combining 2 results?

I read NCE Technical and intend to study Industrial Technical Education of which i learnt that they are affiliated to Federal Col. Of Edu. Asaba

Please bro i anticipate answers to my questions. God bless u as u keep those of us that are not close to Benin informed on the latest development.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Erys(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Pls I need a very vital information n I will appreciate it if d house can help me out. Pls I need to know what else that is needed to be submitted at d jamb office apart from d direct entry printout slip n d O'level result, Pls.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 3:18am On May 28, 2016
able88:
please good people in the thread. I have several issues/questions that are bothering me. I applied for DE and put uniben as my second choice institution under faculty of education(because i'm applying with NCE). Now my questions are as follows:

(1) is it a mandatory that i must put uniben as a first choice institution before they accept me?

(2) does Uniben accept awaiting result because i'm not done with my NCE yet(though i'm due to finish by september). How soon will they request for my transcript/statement of result?

(3) does uniben accept 2 sittings in O'level because i'm combining 2 results?

I read NCE Technical and intend to study Industrial Technical Education of which i learnt that they are affiliated to Federal Col. Of Edu. Asaba

Please bro i anticipate answers to my questions. God bless u as u keep those of us that are not close to Benin informed on the latest development.

You put Uniben as second choice and you Will complete your ND by September....

All I can say is, Goodluck with the school of your first choice because your ND result will not even meet up with Uniben admission (slated for August) in the first place.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 3:23am On May 28, 2016
Erys:
Pls I need a very vital information n I will appreciate it if d house can help me out. Pls I need to know what else that is needed to be submitted at d jamb office apart from d direct entry printout slip n d O'level result, Pls.

Bros please read page 8 on this thread!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by able88(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2016
Pprovost:

You put Uniben as second choice and you Will complete your ND by September....
All I can say is, Goodluck with the school of your first choice because your ND result will not even meet up with Uniben admission (slated for August) in the first place.
im not applying with ND but with NCE
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
able88:
im not applying with ND but with NCE

Its still the same thing bros...

Meanwhile, you stand a chance in the school of your first choice depending on their resumption date for the next academic session.

You can find out about that.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Goldpeas(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2016
Futurecrown:
You can apply for Science Laboratory Technology, Microbiology,Biochemistry,Enviromental science and Toxicology,Plant science and Animal and Environmental Biology.

what about ESTATE MANAGEMENT Bros...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Frezhkid10(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2016
Plz can I apply for D.E...I have finished my ND program buh still awaiting final result...result will be out by Dis month shaaa...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2016
Pls, if i am to write the PUDE, live in lagos will i need to go to benin for that or do they have a centre in lagos
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 8:48am On May 30, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Pls, if i am to write the PUDE, live in lagos will i need to go to benin for that or do they have a centre in lagos

En-route benin! No centre/annex in Lagos
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Topol99: 8:19pm On May 30, 2016
pls help o,i submitted my cridentials in Akure......and i was told to submit 4 documents......i.e nysc cert,statemet of result,o level result n d.e print out,d lady i met said date of birth cert n local govt cert isnt necessary.......pls am i safe?....@provost n others
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
Frezhkid10:
Plz can I apply for D.E...I have finished my ND program buh still awaiting final result...result will be out by Dis month shaaa...

You can give it a try bro. There is no harm in trying cool
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
Topol99:
pls help o,i submitted my cridentials in Akure......and i was told to submit 4 documents......i.e nysc cert,statemet of result,o level result n d.e print out,d lady i met said date of birth cert n local govt cert isnt necessary.......pls am i safe?....@provost n others

Yes you are safe. I believe the woman did not want to stress you since those things were not in handy.

Some state offices are even asking for either of the two (birth cert/ state of origin cert) but not both.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by ekperusisunday: 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
Pls guys... ..I nid help with past questions for medicine
Email: ekperusisunday@yahoo.com
Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.