Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy (6328 Views)

Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John / "Don Jazzy Do Marry" - Vic O Drops Donjazzy Diss Track / New Beef Alert: Phyno And “ikonu” Singer Hycurrent In War Over Parcel Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by costandi(m): 3:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Following the emergence of Mavins reekado Banks as next rated at the 2015 headies which comes with the prize of a car, Olamide came up stage and spewed some vulgarisms in defence of lilkesh and threw the mic and his cup of drink on the floor.

And on recieving his special recognition award, donjazzy said, 'olamide, if you want the car come and collect it'.

Olamide has taken to twitter to reply Donjazzy. Here are his twits:

Lalasticlala, seun

https://twitter.com/olamide_YBNL

2 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by nerdymufasa(m): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm, they came out holding disposable cups, what where yhu expecting, Professionalism?

I love SMD & YBNL I pray olamide doesn't make d wrong enemies, slamming the mic on d floor, not so cute sneh

4 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by costandi(m): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2016
More twits

+

Olamide drinking before making remarks

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol....Yeah boss

F*ck them all angry
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by Oladimejy(m): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide ode sneh

4 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by mekzybling(m): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Give honour to who honour is due, Headies no gree now dem Don cause fight..... Naija and politics, they politicize everything... Everybody knows that lil kesh, kiss daniel and korede bello sef deserved dt award before reekado... Well d did has been done.... Nd olamide was very childish about the whole thing buh the truth had to be said mehn! BUHARI needs to probe tho headies people... angry angry

1 Like

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by elmisti(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
*sips tea*
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by phelps007: 3:53am On Jan 02, 2016
This is really getting too far...Gosh
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by costandi(m): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2016
More

+

Olamide smashing cup on the floor

1 Like

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by kaybext(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2016
And the beef begins. "Olamide vs Don jazzy" .... ! But let's be sincere here,to me,REEKADO no deserve that "NEXTRATED"award....i expected korede bello or lil kesh or kiss Daniel to win it.
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by adraskey: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2016
watching from mainland (in falz voice) with my pop corn....More secrets been revealed.....getting interesting cool cool
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by ghostdvirus(m): 4:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide overreact I agree,he is human and even high
Don Jazzy could have said not mention name
The Headies is a scrap! Don Jazzy sef testified
Well if FIFA fit give messi world footballer 2010 then Olamide don't suppose to b angry
Baba Buhari abeg probe headies #headiesgate
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by agya1: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Only in Nigeria people don't respect constituted authority. Am so disappointed in Olamide and am scared he's gonna loose most of his fans cause of this outburst cos Naija fans are good in taking sides.

4 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by adebaydjy(f): 4:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by profjones(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2016
agya1:
Only in Nigeria people don't respect constituted authority. Am so disappointed in Olamide and am scared he's gonna loose most of his fans cause of this outburst cos Naija fans are good in taking sides.
aldou his actions were vogue, his msg was clear.#FuckMavins

1 Like

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by mamawin(f): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2016
kaybext:
And the beef begins. "Olamide vs Don jazzy" .... ! But let's be sincere here,to me,REEKADO no deserve that "NEXTRATED"award....i expected korede bello or lil kesh or kiss Daniel to win it.
yes o! REEKADO ke? it should ave been one of the other three, IMO
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by jaydee87(m): 4:35am On Jan 02, 2016
why always don jazzy in 2008 same thing happened with the choc bois wen wande coal was picked ahead of M.I now its lil-kesh and reekado banks, headies ding a good thing but sentiment always in selection if u remember same thing happened to burnaboy also... I think we need a better and more sincere company to handle awards..

4 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by elmisti(m): 4:41am On Jan 02, 2016
ghostdvirus:
Olamide overreact I agree,he is human and even high
Don Jazzy could have said not mention name
The Headies is a scrap! Don Jazzy sef testified
Well if FIFA fit give messi world footballer 2010 then Olamide don't suppose to b angry
Baba Buhari abeg probe headies #headiesgate

Stop sying mention nme like say na Jesus d guy be jare, there aare two things...If olamide can go to an award with red cup, let thunder fire any1 tipn him for an award sef, only to come out nd rant nonsense, Don jazzy on d oda hand came for his CHILDREN, as a father, nothing wrong in calling out name of sm1 who is misbehaving!....olmide orubebe headies and Donjazzy jegad him....

2 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by chrisblack: 4:53am On Jan 02, 2016
elmisti:

Stop sying mention nme like say na Jesus d guy be jare, there aare two things...If olamide can go to an award with red cup, let thunder fire any1 tipn him for an award sef, only to come out nd rant nonsense, Don jazzy on d oda hand came for his CHILDREN, as a father, nothing wrong in calling out name of sm1 who is misbehaving!....olmide orubebe headies and Donjazzy jegad him....
see you mind even won jazzy set carry red cup. Even jazzy know say him pi in not deserver the award. But as an atico father he was trying to generate diversion .in his heart he knows last year was not theirs.

1 Like

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by elmisti(m): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
see you mind even won jazzy set carry red cup. Even jazzy know say him pi in not deserver the award. But as an atico father he was trying to generate diversion .in his heart he knows last year was not theirs.

Am not into d awards or no awards tin...if meSsi can. Av 4 ballod dor, anytn can hapen...Olamide couldn't hold it 2geda @ all, nd his rant was so childish...And don jazy ideally shouldn't av called his name...but d distance too much biko, let him call his fathers name sef.....

2 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by Elparaiso(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is at fault
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by mikemodel24: 5:05am On Jan 02, 2016
For don jazzy it was clearly about the car and na him dey claim big man. For olamide it was about recognition of hard work
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by chrisblack: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2016
elmisti:

Am not into d awards or no awards tin...if meSsi can. Av 4 ballod dor, anytn can hapen...Olamide couldn't hold it 2geda @ all, nd his rant was so childish...And don jazy ideally shouldn't av called his name...but d distance too much biko, let him call his fathers name sef.....
guy show Biz no get respect.Olamide statement was clear lil mesh is the next rated for the street.which in arguably is the home of hip hop.won jazzy story about not liking awards were faked go back and watch is reaction when bovi said it was a mistake. And compare with the statement he said.he knows rekado did not deserve it.I believe he was thinking more of Korede bello .just watch that scene. I tell you that camera moment was golden .God bless the camera man. It rubbish all his statement about not liking awards. Imagine him doing sign of the cross because of award. Olamide's anger was directed to the organizers never won jazzy. But won jazzy was entirely directed towards Olamide. Olamides actions was anger. While won jazzy was direct insult and its was derogatory. Pls go back and watch

2 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by jaydee87(m): 5:13am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
guy show Biz no get respect.Olamide statement was clear lil mesh is the next rated for the street.which in arguably is the home of hip hop.won jazzy story about not liking awards were faked go back and watch is reaction when bovi said it was a mistake. And compare with the statement he said.he knows rekado did not deserve it.I believe he was thinking more of Korede bello .just watch that scene. I tell you that camera moment was golden .God bless the camera man. It rubbish all his statement about not liking awards. Imagine him doing sign of the cross because of award. Olamide's anger was directed to the organizers never won jazzy. But won jazzy was entirely directed towards Olamide. Olamides actions was anger. While won jazzy was direct insult and its was derogatory. Pls go back and watch
boss u right.. we need to scrap the headies...
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by elmisti(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:

I get ur point bro, but you forgetn that this awards was done by voting too, now imagine the STREET which was lil kesh selling. Point, how many rremembered to vote him...and Reekado banks whose selling point maybe re more sophisticated, they voted nd he won...answer this question first, did you Vote lil kesh....same happened wen Nuer got 3rd in d last ballon di,or...by jst smalll margin only to realize that his national team captain ddnt vote him!......

Plus let's forget this street everyone is trying to claim, shoki and efe joku are cool street strngs, but then, u wnt like seeing ur lady doing d dance in public!...and Reekdo is far global than Kesh, so I was not surprised

2 Likes

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by chrisblack: 5:25am On Jan 02, 2016
elmisti:

I get ur point bro, but you forgetn that this awards was done by voting too, now imagine the STREET which was lil kesh selling. Point, how many rremembered to vote him...and Reekado banks whose selling point maybe re more sophisticated, they voted nd he won...answer this question first, did you Vote lil kesh....same happened wen Nuer got 3rd in d last ballon di,or...by jst smalll margin only to realize that his national team captain ddnt vote him!......

Plus let's forget this street everyone is trying to claim, shoki and efe joku are cool street strngs, but then, u wnt like seeing ur lady doing d dance in public!...and Reekdo is far global than Kesh, so I was not surprised
guy forget voting.if it was based on that I tell you lil kesh ,Kiss Daniels and even korede would have the highest. My area in his igboro.a lot of people voted for lil kesh and kiss especially the ladies.can I ask the question honestly,between kiss Daniel and rekado who did you think would have gotten more female votes?.bottom line. They just needed to give a margins artise.something.2015 was not their year except for korede who had more shows in churches than worldly shows
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by elmisti(m): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
guy forget voting.if it was based on that I tell you lil kesh ,Kiss Daniels and even korede would have the highest. My area in his igboro.a lot of people voted for lil kesh and kiss especially the ladies.can I ask the question honestly,between kiss Daniel and rekado who did you think would have gotten more female votes?

Bro, don't let speculate, now you urself av removed lil kesh from d top runners...I dnt giv a damn who gets d award...The process was clear enuf nd olamide should av jst go bak to d drawing board nd work on promoting his artiste more...He did that tho by d rant, but nha, its not dat way...And do you know the Mavins have a media team tking care of affairs of the CHILDREN?...nd to think all of dem ar glo ambassadors already sef....

Plus. What you don't get about d Next rated award is that, it is not about d song dey sing ddis year, its about d songs pple feel they will sing Next year!...Now look @ it dis way...Reekado was singing alrdy @ alibaba event, nd d cup carrying riff raffs were all assembling for mere awards......its just a matter of doing the right thing after music....

1 Like

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by chrisblack: 5:39am On Jan 02, 2016
elmisti:

Bro, don't let speculate, now you urself av removed lil kesh from d top runners...I dnt giv a damn who gets d award...The process was clear enuf nd olamide should av jst go bak to d drawing board nd work on promoting his artiste more...He did that tho by d rant, but nha, its not dat way...And do you know the Mavins have a media team tking care of affairs of the CHILDREN?...nd to think all of dem ar glo ambassadors already sef....

Plus. What you don't get about d Next rated award is that, it is not about d song dey sing ddis year, its about d songs pple feel they will sing Next year!...Now look @ it dis way...Reekado was singing alrdy @ alibaba event, nd d cup carrying riff raffs were all assembling for mere awards......its just a matter of doing the right thing after music....
guy I did not remove lil kesh .I only want to debunk the notion of rekado having been voted for more. Between rekado and lil mesh any time any day ladies will vote more for lil kesh .am just trying to establish the fact that even compare to korede bello rekado will still not win .ladies vote for many reasons amongst this are sex appeal,looks swag,lewed lyrics.popularity. tell me what do rekado posses amongst this when compared to the 3 others nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by elmisti(m): 5:44am On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
guy I did not remove lil kesh .I only want to debunk the notion of rekado having been voted for more. Between rekado and lil mesh any time any day ladies will vote more for lil kesh .am just trying to establish the fact that even compare to korede bello rekado will still not win .ladies vote for many reasons amongst this are sex appeal,looks swag,lewed lyrics.popularity. tell me what do rekado posses amongst this when compared to the 3 others nothing.

Once gain, u just speculating. Bro, u don't have concrete evidence the results was rigged, so u kip cool and accept defeat...If it. Was not by vote now, dey can drag it to ny length, but it was voting.......and an election can not satisfy two parties....d best thing to do is to take it cool
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by chrisblack: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2016
elmisti:

global in what sense. Shooting video overseas does not make you global.tell me how records has he sold overseas.shoki is danced in all places by politicians,students ,even in churches.woju was the most appealing song of the year.can you tell me sincerely any of rekado banks song that even was as successful as his label mate Korede bello with Godwin.so what are you saying.a song with a dance component that has gone viral nation wide even overseas people are dancing shoki.its a phenomenon it is the only one that can truly compete with azonto.forget packaging .the award was between Kiss Daniel and lil kesh.did you see Son jazzy's reaction when bovi said it was a mistake?it shows something unique and rare. Son was not rooting for Rekado but korede bello.we all know korede's sign fared better than that of rekado within the time frame even till now God win his still popular that rekado's catapult fire bird way dey twitter
Re: New Beef: Pics Of Olamide on Stage and His twitter Insults to DonJazzy by chrisblack: 5:55am On Jan 02, 2016
elmisti:

Once gain, u just speculating. Bro, u don't have concrete evidence the results was rigged, so u kip cool and accept defeat...If it. Was not by vote now, dey can drag it to ny length, but it was voting.......and an election can not satisfy two parties....d best thing to do is to take it cool
you are asking me to accept defeat his very funny.do you even know what music is. When facts are glaring you hide under stories. Tell one hit song from rekado that can compare to that of lil kesh or kiss Daniels.not even God win. If you can then I will keep shut if not .you leave naira land for good

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) / Like Incense/ Sometimes By Step (hillsong United) - Free Download And Lyrics / League Of Voice-over Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.