Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] (769 Views)

"I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Am Not Your Mate Wizkid Tells Olamide On Ig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezMediaBlog2: 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy was not happy about Olamide's reaction to Reekado Banks winning the Next Rated Award. This was after Olamide stepped on stage to slam HipTv for not giving the award to his protege Lil Kesh.

Don Jazzy gave a lengthy speech on why he doesn't like Awards in the first instance then concluded by saying that if Olamide wanted the car given to Reekado Banks he can come and pick it as he already promised the Katapot singer a car.

See photos and watch the video on TunezTV below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6mF3jreP-M

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezMediaBlog2: 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog

#TunezTV

Lalasticlala
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by yimikaa: 4:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by poshestmina(f): 4:36am On Jan 02, 2016
angry angry angry grin
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by queenstl(f): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Ghen ghen...
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by abiolasogey(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Endtime award,,endtym artistes,,endtym beef don start..dis one go pass india series,,watch out for season 200grin
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by celebgists(m): 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by em3r4ld(m): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2016
For me, d 2 parties were at fault. Olamide was wrong for using the F word on stage and acted as if the whole award should revolve around YBNL. He should also know that Don Baba has a lot of followers on the social platform + his 'stomach infrastructure' dah draws a lot of fans to him. Let's not forget dat the last award Badoo won last year, it wasn't deserving as it was a back to back award for a particular album and nobody cried wolf. Going on to Twitter to rant, mehn! Daz d height of it! (coupled with his typos - I guess he was still high on wah he was taking). As for #IDJA, he needn't calling out Badoo to have the car. It was as if he was battling with guilty conscience or does he have a hand in d 'selection' process? Is quite unfortunate dah being famous makes u vulnerable for scrutiny, just like I just did.....I hate judging ppl tho...#my2cents
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Olamide To Come Pick The Headies Next Rated Car [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezMediaBlog2: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Disses Wizkid In New Song -accuses Wizkid Of Copyright Infringement / I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager / Wizkid Joins #teamsaynothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.