Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) (84441 Views)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up / Emma Nyra Flaunts Cleavage At #headies2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2016
age is just a number particularly for burial....
Don jazzy was childish hoha!

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by gary400(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2016
the real ish is that if dem carry the level enter street....make lil kesh and Reekado stand....we know say lil kesh go win am cuz street love lil kesh....buh na celebs dey do the voting....

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Bgorgeous: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Olukat:
So na dis yeye SUV na Olamide dey break twitter 4.
Weed is good for you if you can handle what comes after lil blow
Olamide has every right to be angry with the organizers, he wasn't angry with Don Jazzy but Don Jazzy shocked
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by CirocBoi(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwww even thought it was a bugatti sport, my baddo can afford hundreds of this piece of crap
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
DonJazzy should knoww t's not about d car but d award. As for me Lil Kesh deserves it a hundred times ahead of Reekado.

Even Korede Bello deserves it ahead of Reekado
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by bishopmart(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Dem 4blame fans wey vote for the guy and nt headies,
Nothwithstanding lil kesh only sing songs dat d west understand,
They shld go to the Southeast, southsouth and d north, reekado banks
Music is always played there, most musician can only
Brag about their music in d west. I think lil kesh shld take
A clue frm here, sing songs with less yoruba. #omo igboro
#skiborobo #fanofgoodmusic #respectforhardwork

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by hotgunz(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil kesh wait for ur turn, grow up and work hard sky will b ur limit, banks congrt don't forget dat Godwin.. . Den badoonesh stop behavin like a thug we all knw ur YBNL s only for yoruba tribe bt headies s for Nigerians.. .. Wonder y d pick u and d didn't pick phyno too bt God dey, jazzy when u re livin in glass house don't throw stones

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by awotayooo1(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin
agarawu23:
shocked
I think say na rover sef
Cheap car from China na him dey wan kill their sef on top. #iranu

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Obipat(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
DonJazzy should knoww t's not about d car but d award. As for me Lil Kesh deserves it a hundred times ahead of Reekado.
he deserves it for making noise? These yotuba folks. Don't know good music at all

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
bufness:
lol... let us weep for dija, the main casualty....
Lol... like seriously?? but the lady was so strong enough to hid her feelings
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
The motor no go kill you,,u go drive am till e don old ijn...happy for him,,those haters above you just spewing out hatred for nothing,,whether it is made in china oo or korea,,u guys can't afford it!!

Rubbish news how and who the hell put this online. These Nigerian artist are all stupid can't they invest their money on industries and factories just to create jobs themselves and help people disgusting.
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
priscaoge:
But why Don Baba call Olamide name on stage? undecided undecided undecided
pls bro, brief me what he actually said, I was distracted by someone wen the mic was handed over to him
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
bigerboy200:
Olamide's rant at the Headies award night is a part of CHANGE in the music industry..Stand up and fight against corruption- APC spokesman
Lol... funny you

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by walemadu: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
see wetin Olamide wan die for. Poverty dey oo!

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by bufness(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
shala01:

The same way u put silly ideal in wandecoal's head. Look at where wande coal is music wise today. Wande coal is still paying anytime he perform any song from his mo'hit days.
lol am I the one that put silly ideas into hia head
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Lordskyes:
Mehn ah just woke up only to hear this poo..
I mean WTF...??
These guys are just too matured for this kinda stunt

Dude it's south Korean, and their cars are strong and don't come cheap.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
#headies2015 I used to love olamide, but It has been depreciated to likes from the moment he was angry that Rekado Banks was awarded the #NextRated ,he expected them to have given the car to Lil kesh. wetin Lil kesh even dey sing sef, instead of Lil kesh I would still prefer kiss Daniel and Olamide went ahead to smash HipTv's microphone on the floor and blabbing... that really sucks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Baadal(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2016
muhakeem:
pls bro, brief me what he actually said, I was distracted by someone wen the mic was handed over to him
He said "egbon Olamide if you want the car back,comma and collect it.God bless you
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by millionboi(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
The motor no go kill you,,u go drive am till e don old ijn...happy for him,,those haters above you just spewing out hatred for nothing,,whether it is made in china oo or korea,,u guys can't afford it!!
i like u........solutico@gmail.com
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by otes4me: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2016
priscaoge:
But why Don Baba call Olamide name on stage? undecided undecided undecided
why iya la ya yin frm Olamide too ?

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by RedCapChief(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2016
gary400:
the real ish is that if dem carry the level enter street....make lil kesh and Reekado stand....we know say lil kesh go win am cuz street love lil kesh....buh na celebs dey do the voting....

Little Kesh is not popular outside the South West. Reekado Banks is. Only a few know Lil Kesh in Cross River or Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by monex(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:
Everybody now hates Don jazzy
i just watched the video. if Don jazzy's "Egbon Olamide, come and collect the car" was after Olamide's then it wasn't so bad (he should have skipped it though). After all Olamide dey curse (ko ni da fun everybody) dey vex say Lil Kesh nor win am. so I think they both overeacted. We cant single out Don Jazzy's sttement which for me was less bad than that of Olamide.

to put it in proper perspective, just flip the coin and imagine Don Jazzy doing what Olamide did and Olamide doing the Don Jazzy response.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2016
agarawu23:
shocked
I think say na rover sef
Cheap car from China na him dey wan kill their sef on top. #iranu

grin No mind the picture. That is an SUV hyundai ix 35.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by gemiclem(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
RedCapChief:

Little Kesh is not popular outside the South West. Reekado Banks is. Only a few know Lil Kesh in Cross River or Akwa Ibom

Everybody in Akwa Ibom knows lil kesh since the time of shoki till is it because I love you

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
lil kesh i know,kiss daniel i know but who is rikado banke?
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
bufness:
lol am I the one that put silly ideas into hia head
U are encouraging Di'ja to do the same. Somebody that love that long nick chick should tell her to avoid people like u
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by gary400(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
RedCapChief:

come to on it sha and Enugu ezike...u go know say since lil kesh featured in iranu-abacha... since den ma guy don blow like boko

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by emerged01(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm,I'm not a fan of these their stupid songs. One thing I know is that Marvin label is going to be in trouble someday except Don Jazzy is truly who we all think he is.
Work on who you are,not trying to sell yourself to be who you are not. I thank God for Timi Dakolo.
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2016
muhakeem:

I'm not Bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

He said.... "Egbon Olamide, if u want the car, come and collect the it"
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2016
otes4me:
why iya la ya yin frm Olamide too ?

Can u write that in English? Tankio
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by monex(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Bgorgeous:

Olamide has every right to be angry with the organizers, he wasn't angry with Don Jazzy but Don Jazzy shocked
do you realise that Don Jazzy needed tyo defend Ricardo's interest. Olamide similarly had to defend Lil Kesh's interest.

Don Jazzy's response was much better than Olamide's initial rant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.