Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) (84449 Views)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up / Emma Nyra Flaunts Cleavage At #headies2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by lamama1: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Well on this issue none of the fighting parties really deserve the award, Kiss daniel had more success with his songs...they were instant hit and he deserved that award. Kesh too had street anthem songs even if u don't understand the lyrics once the beat comes on you dance..even korede bello was a contender buh reekado winning was pure shit...and olamide didn't mention name. so why did the suppose mature donjazzy mention his name. Olamide didn't face or mention anybody name he just Bleep iyalaya anybody....Donjazzy was so immature.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by bishopmart(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Am loving dis, somebody dey studio dey wax music
For dis beef. Nigeria Dr dre and 2pac. Lol
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by stevLegend: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
I tot it was the new Hyundai ''NEXT-RATED BEEF'' 2016 dat has 5 wheels in motion.
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by OCTAVO: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Olukat:
So na dis yeye SUV na Olamide dey break twitter 4.
Weed is good for you if you can handle what comes after lil blow
I tire ooo. That guy is high seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by GlitzG: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Olukat:

What's dis 1 saying ...did u even watch d stupid award
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by obibanks: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Everyone saying "Kesh deserves the award" which I also think he does. But if you didn't vote and you are complaining, you follow cause this wahala

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by sameolg616(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
haibe:
Reekado enjoy your car jare.. You deserve the award.
Still don't know why some people can't differentiate between an award that is Next Rated and one that deals with hit songs..
True talk.no wonder why they call olumide and co LOCAL RAPPERS.
Let's be real is lil Kesh even talented.he is an olamide wannabe-no originality!his songs have no msg than sex like his boss and too similar to earlier songs(eg Efe joke ni o sounds too much like reminisce Efe kulaleyi).the dude doesn't only sing in Yoruba ,he sings it wit one foolish accent.
I thinks reekado is indeed NEXT

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by yhemsy62(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Olukat:
it's not about the suv but for recognition

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
priscaoge:

I'm not Bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

He said.... "Egbon Olamide, if u want the car, come and collect the it"
Lol sorry bro

I think say u be male..

but that statement of donJazzi was too rugged na, he shouldn't have mentioned anybody's name na, just like olamide didn't mentioned any name but we understood his statement...

Olamide wasn't even around to receive his Artist of the year award all because of jealousy
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by haibe(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2016
shilexworldsexy:

Pls differentiate it for us nah and let us know nah.... So next rated is not won with hit songs... So u can now win the next rated with Jst anyhw songs Abii when u have hit songs on the list.. . I SMH for u.. Cos are u sure this I not ur first tym of u watching d headies

It is not merely about hit songs if not omawunmi and even Asa will not win that year.. You have to be promising enough to be able to stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Olukat(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Bgorgeous:

Olamide has every right to be angry with the organizers, he wasn't angry with Don Jazzy but Don Jazzy shocked

Let's learn how to conduct ourselves in the public.
Olamide is an artist, he may not understand the parameters used for such award.
What played out last night was more of "Ebaino" than the award. Don't forget one of D'banj staff accused Olamide of stealing peoples work.

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by haibe(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2016
sameolg616:

True talk.no wonder why they call olumide and co LOCAL RAPPERS.
Let's be real is lil Kesh even talented.he is an olamide wannabe-no originality!his songs have no msg than sex like his boss and too similar to earlier songs(eg Efe joke ni o sounds too much like reminisce Efe kulaleyi).the dude doesn't only sing in Yoruba ,he sings it wit one foolish accent.
I thinks reekado is indeed NEXT

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Baadal:

He said "egbon Olamide if you want the car back,comma and collect it.God bless you
hmmmm.... that was too awkward of him. thanks for the briefing sir
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by sameolg616(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
lamama1:
Well on this issue none of the fighting parties really deserve the award, Kiss daniel had more success with his songs...they were instant hit and he deserved that award. Kesh too had street anthem songs even if u don't understand the lyrics once the beat comes on you dance..even korede bello was a contender buh reekado winning was pure shit...and olamide didn't mention name. so why did the suppose mature donjazzy mention his name. Olamide didn't face or mention anybody name he just Bleep iyalaya anybody....Donjazzy was so immature.
U need to be informed wat next rated means..it's not abt just hits but someone that has the resources to make it into
The future...the next big tin...lil Keshs act can bore easily

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
haibe:
Still don't know why some people can't differentiate between an award that is Next Rated and one that deals with hit songs..

tnnk u vry much at least 1 person still get sense. "next rated" they dnt get it blame dat on illiteracy.
Besides banks wud av my vote anytime anyday. i dislike lil kesh hits in my opinion shoki is meaningless i didnt know lil kesh untill missy elliot used shoki on hr video n made a shout to him at was wen i knew na one lil kesh get dat shoki im very sure
banks has fans dat wud vote for him u singing street music u get dat street crowd but streetboys dnt vote n votes win awards (go to ghana n ask shatta wale dancehall getegory ghana music awards a whack chick got an award he obviously deserved cos streetfans nt vote. Olamide shud grow up na small money dey confuse am.
he hasnt even done anythin gangsta n no b everybody like him music. i b ph boy i value meaningful music wit message

3 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Olukat(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
GlitzG:

What's dis 1 saying ...did u even watch d stupid award

Somebody won the award. So what's really your point here.
Bello and Kiss were also nominated for the award, why should Olamide pick up issues.
Lose or win, their main aim should be dropping good music

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by diamondzs(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
haibe:
Touts ll never kno d difference, they fight for anything & everything

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2016
no ne tear leather self mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by ciwi: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
DonJazzy should knoww t's not about d car but d award. As for me Lil Kesh deserves it a hundred times ahead of Reekado.

Did u vote for Lil Kesh?

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by GlitzG: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Olukat:

Somebody won the award. So what's really your point here.
Bello and Kiss were also nominated for the award, why should Olamide pick up issues.
Lose or win, their main aim should be dropping good music

Am not disputing it dat d award wasn't won. All am saying is. Lil kesh deserved d award instead of reekado and dat wat was olamide was angry about...not d car..
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by BlackMariner(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
All in all, this is massive publicity for the organisers of the Headies award.
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by sameolg616(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide shd be wise and calm..he has Neva been nominated outside Nigeria because of his local rapper status-mtv,mobo has Neva recognized him.just like akon has Neva received even a nomination in the us because of his x-convict status.
Corporate bodies were watching yesterday and they wan identify with someone who his peaceful and a role model.he cld shoot himself in the foot doing a Kanye west stunt....even Kanye has suffered since after his Taylor swift stunt.
Av u ever wonder why pasuma cld work with corporate bodies over saheed osupa even though he is more learned than pasuma...?he appeared in dancing with the stars....it was his composure in the public eye as compared to osupas street status

4 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by mrnuur(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg Baddo say make we leave trash for Lawma
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by stevSKY(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Omo don jazzy I need the car biko..... Don't. Mind olamide

2 Likes

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by sameolg616(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2016
DonBenny77:

tnnk u vry much at least 1 person still get sense. "next rated" they dnt get it blame dat on illiteracy.
Besides banks wud av my vote anytime anyday. i dislike lil kesh hits in my opinion shoki is meaningless i didnt know lil kesh untill missy elliot used shoki on hr video n made a shout to him at was wen i knew na one lil kesh get dat shoki im very sure
banks has fans dat wud vote for him u singing street music u get dat street crowd but streetboys dnt vote n votes win awards (go to ghana n ask shatta wale dancehall getegory ghana music awards a whack chick got an award he obviously deserved cos streetfans nt vote. Olamide shud grow up na small money dey confuse am.
he hasnt even done anythin gangsta n no b everybody like him music. i b ph boy i value meaningful music wit message
Even the shoki in question was done beta by orezi so he shdnt claim credit for that either.it was just Gods plan to make it his entrance point

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by lamama1: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2016
sameolg616:

U need to be informed wat next rated means..it's not abt just hits but someone that has the resources to make it into
The future...the next big tin...lil Keshs act can bore easily

My oga that knw wat it is,so kiss daniel does nt ve wat it takes...omo you nd d whole lot re fucktards
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016
queenstll:
At the on-going 10th edition of the Headies, Mavin2.0 act Reekado Banks just smiled home with the most coveted NEXT RATED award.
Reekado Banks won it ahead of other contenders like Kiss Daniel, Korede Bello, Lil Kesh, and Cynthia Morgan.
In 2014, Reekado Banks the Rookie of the Year award ahead of YBNL’s Lil Kesh.
See the Car Reekado just won below:

--> http://360jamng.tk/reekado-banks-wins-the-next-rated-award-at-headies2015/

Issokay!!! We are getting there! I fit borrow the car? I want to pack tomatoes!!!
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by sameolg616(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2016
lamama1:

My oga that knw wat it is,so kiss daniel does nt ve wat it takes...omo you nd d whole lot re fucktards
Another dumb and dumber like olamide.what is the debate in question?let me remind u so as to update ur amnesia level(I'm sure u wld ask another foolish question soon again).its a debate on lil kesh vs reekado banks...not against kiss Daniel or Korede bello.if olamide had said reekado dint deserve the award....it would have been a credible debate but he got it wrong mentioning lil kesh.on that list...lil kesh was the least talented..another correction,it's not abt having plenty hits(infact which hits....he was in the shadow of olamide)
Why am I even wasting time trying to educate u to....ur just another "koma ladi" fan like lil kesh

1 Like

Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by DJEhimond(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Simple. Don Jazzy is after the car Olamide is fighting for recognition. #iTOOknowMusic
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Dirkcoyt: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
BlackMariner:
All in all, this is massive publicity for the organisers of the Headies award.

Publicity? That's a bad one! Only the headies crew understand how devastating this will have onb them, lost credibility straight up! Nobody will take it serious anylonger bro! The sad news is that top artist have been avoiding it and its just the end bro!

No organization and they could event have a closing remark, it just ended like that! I mean abruptly!
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by Dirkcoyt: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
sameolg616:
Olamide shd be wise and calm..he has Neva been nominated outside Nigeria because of his local rapper status-mtv,mobo has Neva recognized him.just like akon has Neva received even a nomination in the us because of his x-convict status.
Corporate bodies were watching yesterday and they wan identify with someone who his peaceful and a role model.he cld shoot himself in the foot doing a Kanye west stunt....even Kanye has suffered since after his Taylor swift stunt.
Av u ever wonder why pasuma cld work with corporate bodies over saheed osupa even though he is more learned than pasuma...?he appeared in dancing with the stars....it was his composure in the public eye as compared to osupas street status

What you wrote is not true, companies don't care what this whole brouhaha is, what they want is who got the popularity! Who as larger fan base! When it comes to business, businessmen don't care who brings the profit! Its all about the profit!

And pasuma and osupa We all know pasuma is more popular than osupa, pasuma is known in all genre of entertainment !
Re: The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2016
muhakeem:
Lol sorry bro

I think say u be male..

but that statement of donJazzi was too rugged na, he shouldn't have mentioned anybody's name na, just like olamide didn't mentioned any name but we understood his statement...

Olamide wasn't even around to receive his Artist of the year award all because of jealousy

And u still said "Sorry Bro" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai I go give u slap for teeth ooo cheesy angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah u are right. Besides I don't think Olamide was referring to him. I guess he's referring to the organizers. Don Jazzy bleeped up tho, he's d Boss menhh. I can't deal undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.