Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight (2695 Views)

Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by sugarbelly1: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by sugarbelly1: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2016
wink
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by DrChukzy(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by niggi4life(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by HelenBee(f): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2016
U promised to release a diss track for falz the bahd guy. I hope that will make u gain the attention u crave for.

1 Like

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by iykemoney90(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol this nigga self..
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by NOBODYY: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by NOBODYY: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Them no suppose nominate rekado for this award at all..
Which mega hit did he release?? sad sad
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by bonechamberlain(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2016
NOBODYY:
Them no suppose nominate rekado for this award at all..
Which mega hit did he release?? sad sad

so u support a mediocre kesh with wack and noisy music to win, to me kiss Daniel or Cynthia Morgan deserved that award. but I would support reakadoo banks to kesh

awards for music should be about content and talent and not because mad people can dance to the music.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by MOA15(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Irony of life. See this Man preaching peace and unity btw olamide and donJazzy yet he he planning to kill anoda career with a dis track. #hyprocrite

1 Like

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by NOBODYY: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:

so u support a mediocre kesh with wack and noisy music to win, to me kiss Daniel or Cynthia Morgan deserved that award. but I would support reakadoo banks to kesh

awards for music should be about content and talent and not because mad people can dance to the music.
oga the award was not for "most beautiful music"
Its called next rated..
Does rekado even have one hit?? i mean just one mega hit??
And keshi has like four already..so whats the point mehn

2 Likes

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by bonechamberlain(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
NOBODYY:

oga the award was not for "most beautiful music"
Its called next rated..
Does rekado even have one hit?? i mean just one mega hit??
And keshi has like four already..so whats the point mehn

what is hit, next rated is it about hits, so if I wake up one morning and go to the studio sing rubbish, use my money and fame to promote it everywhere then get DJ's playing it everyday, you would term it a hit.
the kind of music u listen to tells who you are, that's why Nigeria is where it is today, its a reflection of our choices and lack of critical thinking.

to me k. Daniel deserved the award but its better to give r.banks.. thank God headies didn't make the mistake of giving kesh if not the music industry would be filled with young boys churning out wack songs daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by jay44(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:

what is hit, next rated is it about hits, so if I wake up one morning and go to the studio sing rubbish, use my money and fame to promote it everywhere then get DJ's playing it everyday, you would term it a hit.
the kind of music u listen to tells who you are, that's why Nigeria is where it is today, its a reflection of our choices and lack of critical thinking.

to me k. Daniel deserved the award but its better to give r.banks.. thank God headies didn't make the mistake of giving kesh if not the music industry would be filled with young boys churning out wack songs daily.

so na rekado get beta lyrics abi?? rekado shld nt even among d nominess. he has bin hiding under mavin. i bliv it was don jazzy's influence dat got him d award.

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by Haywhymido(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Owk
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by bonechamberlain(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=jay44 post=41572164][/quote] u quote ur own write up while quoting me. pls edit.
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by potolistic(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol!!!.... Nigerians and their love for controversies....

Asin eh.... This could have been avoided if those two monster artists had choosed to behave mature.....
Winning this award does not make reekado banks a bigger artist neither does it make Lil kesh any less popular than he already is.
Everybody 4 jus avoid.... Continue wit e tin

Abi na d motto all their eyes enter??
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by chara019: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2016
lol
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by Tobilastik(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2016
who name this one king of rap??
Abeq enough of this sh...its jhare
Abeq wetin dem give small doctor and CDQ abi dem no nominate them
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by UrbanMystique: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:

music is not always about content .. Music is music.. Sometimes you feel like listening to party track which is mostly just about the beat and chorus and not the crap the musician wants to say.
That why music is so diverse. You have hip hop, rnb. Dancehall etc.. You only listen to the ones that suit a particular mood.

E.g you don't expect to go to club to party and the DJ starts playing don Moen because of content and message. And you won't expect me to go to church and the choir start singing shakiti bobo or shoki.

That's why we have different categories of music awards.

The award is about next rated artist.. Which lil kesh beat everyone hands down.

1 Like

Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
undecided Abeg this guy na igbo or yoruba?
My tribe G nofit dey do like juvenile"Were"..
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by bonechamberlain(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
music is not always about content .. Music is music.. Sometimes you feel like listening to party track which is mostly just about the beat and chorus and not the crap the musician wants to say.
That why music is so diverse. You have hip hop, rnb. Dancehall etc.. You only listen to the ones that suit a particular mood.

E.g you don't expect to go to club to party and the DJ starts playing don Moen because of content and message. And you won't expect me to go to church and the choir start singing shakiti bobo or shoki.

That's why we have different categories of music awards.

The award is about next rated artist.. Which lil kesh beat everyone hands down.

i get your point, but also remenber that the next rated should also be an award to encourage upcoming artiste to do something great, are u saying lil kesh style of music should be encouraged, i can name many dancehall and party artiste who still do something meaningful. patoranking, timaya(disputed), avicci, wande coal, bennie man, davido, wizkid. to be honest kesh makes lots of noise, even his beats are nothing to write home
Re: King Of Rap Vic O Steps In To Squash Olamide VS Don Jazzy #headies Fight by UrbanMystique: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:

i get your point, but also remenber that the next rated should also be an award to encourage upcoming artiste to do something great, are u saying lil kesh style of music should be encouraged, i can name many dancehall and party artiste who still do something meaningful. patoranking, timaya(disputed), avicci, wande coal, bennie man, davido, wizkid. to be honest kesh makes lots of noise, even his beats are nothing to write home
lil kesh is not doing anything illegal and deserves recognise for what he is doing .. If there is no market for his song, he won't sing. People like what he is singing, thats why he keeps singing. Timaya and patoranking only make sense once a while but not all the time.. Same as lil kesh.

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Pregnant Without Any Husband! / Imagine You See This While Traveling At Night / Singer Niniola Hit Warri City With Her Cleveage-baring Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.