Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. (34775 Views)

15 Most Dangerous Jobs In The World / Vacancies/jobs Around Nigeria NGO, SME, & Government Jobs Chatroom / Casual Jobs Around Agege And Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hihihi
I can't imagine how those Indians do it.
@ explorers I love ur threads. asense at least they sanitize that front page.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by knightsTempler: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Damn!!! Just when I thought i have heard and seen it all...some of this job discriptions are just beyond weird.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by kristisking(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
That no. 7 though.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by VickyRotex(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice One Sile. Keep up the good work. May wisdom never elude you.

Happy New Year to you. Wish you a more Fulfilling Year.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Osama10(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Explorers:
12. Most Dangerous: Oil Rig Personnel.

Oil rig personnel have it pretty rough indeed. It is a ridiculously dangerous job with an almost uncountable number of hazards fighting against you at any given time. The job is always performed far from civilization, on an oil rig of course, and usually demands 12 hour shifts with hazardous oil raining down around you the wholetime. Oh, and don’t light a cigarette. What’s worse is that if there is some kind of accident, they’re sofar offshore often it’s difficult to get timely medical care. The pay for the job is not too stellar either, given the risks.

Hmmn.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by opey112(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wine tester........omo
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by cruzita(f): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
oboy dat scrapper own I no do ooo.like WTF
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
End time jobs

1 Like

Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by diong: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
But one thing be say as u do d job for india or Europe the money go big example if i go any of the american countries and see block work baba i don port go do am o because say d money to change for here i don buy car in one months....

Even if na dat glass cleaninng i for still do am cause we were don see hunger we fit do anything and become proffessional self infacts start treaning people tricks to hard work for a fee.

Thank God i was born and am proud to be from NIGERIA if i was not from here i will really get angry with myself.

God bless Nigerians...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
God will bless OP Explorer.
this re wat shud b.hittiing d fp not new bra that Tonto Dikeh bought
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by abdullkabar(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Would prefer the window cleaner job(I will just be doing my work,no interference tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by justmenoni: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oga Explorer I think the only difficult job is the cleaning one(skyscraper and sewage) also you might need to research and add crime scene/accident/incident scene cleaning... If u don't have nerves you can't do it..imagine cleaning up after BH, Isis attack Or imagine cleaning up a murder scene?
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Jeus(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Armpit Sniffer, Ewwwwww!!!!
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
mysticgal:
Explorers just remains the best. Muah bro
"Muah bro" is an oxymoron sis
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please OP continue, this is very educative.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by STARGREEN(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Weldon prof
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Fadman4real(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
whitecloth:
Happy New Year to you my online best friend : Explorers
My thoughts : If scientist can design a robot that can go deep into the ocean, a rig into the ground, and a rocket and rover that can go into the sky and explore other planet respectively, why can't they design the one that can go into this sewages

Yeah that is very possible
cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/5320/InTech-Sewer_robotics.pdf

It is just that in some really poor countries that cant afford such robots.
, imagine the selfie stand, and still no mechanical device to clean that glass window.

That is also possible saw a robot designed by disney land that can walk on walls but such work is still on experimental stage and soon it would be used for such things.
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-12/30/disney-robot-climb-walls

On the wine and food testing, if the space rover can collect rock samples analyse and send the data, also some biochemical and microbiological instrument can analyse to the smallest microbes the textures chemical and toxin of a thing, why the essence of a food and wine tester, or am I missing something ?

It would be very difficult to take care of the food and wine testing because as for the rock samples the data can easily be quantified but wine and food testing would be much difficult to quantify by any means because it is we humans that eat the food and the wine not robots.

1 Like

Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by beau49: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Explorers:
1. Professional snugglers.

Professional snugglers can actually make up to $60 per hour. While this job kind of sounds a little like prostitution, there is no sex involved, just snuggling. The job description is pretty self-explanatory. Their task is to cuddle with their clients who might be lonely, sad, or just looking for human touch and connection. And while it certainly takes a special person to want to do this job, that special person makes big bucks, up to $124,000, for basically lying around all day long.

Nice cool cool cool
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by ucnwafor(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Explorers:
8. Extreme: Skyscraper Window Cleaner.

It requires strong nerves and fearless determination to work as a window cleaner in the city of Dubai, Newyork, and so on.
o boy eeeeh, I stay on our 2 stairs case corridors and my eyes just turned round and round, more grease to your elbow explorer
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Akerry(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Explorers:
8. Extreme: Skyscraper Window Cleaner.

It requires strong nerves and fearless determination to work as a window cleaner in the city of Dubai, Newyork, and so on.
my legs are melting at d sight of that pix......chai!

following you bumper to bumper.....u are a real explorer
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Akerry(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Greenbullet:
na Sambisia u dey @ pic
na wa o.....u don check d babe pix now now..... @eve4eva, since 2013 wey u open dix nairaland account,na only one follower u get?

wait o# e concern me?
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by whitecloth: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fadman4real:

Yeah that is very possible
cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/5320/InTech-Sewer_robotics.pdf

It is just that in some really poor countries that cant afford such robots.

That is also possible saw a robot designed by disney land that can walk on walls but such work is still on experimental stage and soon it would be used for such things.
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-12/30/disney-robot-climb-walls

It would be very difficult to take care of the food and wine testing because as for the rock samples the data can easily be quantified but wine and food testing would be much difficult to quantify by any means because it is we humans that eat the food and the wine not robots.
I respect you bro, thanks for the answers.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Greenbullet(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Akerry:
na wa o.....u don check d babe pix now now..... @eve4eva, since 2013 wey u open dix nairaland account,na only one follower u get?

wait o# e concern me?
there is an old saying that goes, a sheep that hang out with dogs will one day eat feaces,so I follow carefully
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by engrajoo1(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
whitecloth:
Happy New Year to you my online best friend : Explorers
My thoughts : If scientist can design a robot that can go deep into the ocean, a rig into the ground, and a rocket and rover that can go into the sky and explore other planet respectively, why can't they design the one that can go into this sewages, imagine the selfie stand, and still no mechanical device to clean that glass window.
On the wine and food testing, if the space rover can collect rock samples analyse and send the data, also some biochemical and microbiological instrument can analyse to the smallest microbes the textures chemical and toxin of a thing, why the essence of a food and wine tester, or am I missing something ?
if oyinbo mechanize everytin aw persn go chop
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2016
They're all weird..... And extremely unfulfilling jobs

Cool tho grin
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:
They're all weird..... And extremely unfulfilling jobs

Cool tho grin

yur head shape resemble cock head smiley
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by cho25bc(f): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Dis is my dream job.I must do dis job when I travel out
Explorers:
1. Professional snugglers.

Professional snugglers can actually make up to $60 per hour. While this job kind of sounds a little like prostitution, there is no sex involved, just snuggling. The job description is pretty self-explanatory. Their task is to cuddle with their clients who might be lonely, sad, or just looking for human touch and connection. And while it certainly takes a special person to want to do this job, that special person makes big bucks, up to $124,000, for basically lying around all day long.
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by Iceyquincy(f): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Ellidude:
This is really educational.

D year is still very fresh for dis kinda "Gbagaun"
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by uniqueama1(f): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Educative and informative too.Nice one
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by grimadult(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmmm... Interesting..

Hehehehehehe @ Professional snugglers cheesy..

Ewwwwww @ Sewer Diver/Clearer lipsrsealed..

Just as we snuggle always bae kiss kiss
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by grimadult(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmmm... Interesting..

Hehehehehehe @ Professional snugglers cheesy..

Ewwwwww @ Sewer Diver/Clearer lipsrsealed..

Just we snuggle always bae kiss kiss
Re: Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. by kskpoundz(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2016
OP,can't believe you omitted SAILING of vessel. As far as am aware of,its one of the most dangerous,weird & also full of fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.