Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

#headies2015: The Full List Of Winners - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #headies2015: The Full List Of Winners (599 Views)

MOBO Award 2017: Full List Of Winners / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#headies2015: The Full List Of Winners by yemexy(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Timi Dakolo, Korede Bello, Cynthia Morgan win at the 10th edition of the awards ceremony. The Headies has officially set off the awards season this year with the 10th edition of it’s annual ceremony celebrating Nigerian music talent. The event which was held at Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos was hosted by Nigerian comedian, Bovi and dance queen, Kaffy. The event was originally scheduled to hold on December 30, 2015 but was postponed to January 1, 2016. Here is the list of winners from the Headies 2015 below.. Headies Hall of Fame 2Face Idibia Best Street-Hop Artiste Olamide (‘Bobo’) Best Pop Single ‘Godwin’ by Korede Bello Best Male Performance Timi Dakolo (‘Wish me well’) Best R&B single ‘Wish me well’ by Timi Dakolo Best rap single ‘King kong’ by Vector Best Vocal Performance (female) Aramide (‘Iwo Nikan) Best Ragga/dancehall single ‘German juice’ by Cynthia Morgan Best Music Video ‘Katapot’ (by Reekado Banks, video shot by Unlimited L.A) Best Collaboration ‘Local Rappers’ – Reminisce ft Olamide, Phyno & StormRex Best Rap Album “Chairman” by M.I Best Music Producer Legendary Beatz (‘Ojuelegba’) Lyricist On The Roll Vector Next Rated Reekado Banks Revelation of The Year Yemi Alade Recording of the year ‘Wish me well’ – Timi Dakolo Best Alternative Song ‘Sade’ – Adekunle Gold Special Recognition Award Don Jazzy Best Pop/R&B Album AYO – Wizkid Artiste of The Year Olamide Song of The Year ‘Ojuelegba’ – Wizkid Rookie of The Year YCee
Re: #headies2015: The Full List Of Winners by Dplaymaker(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Where is patoranking, cos nobody wey no fit o make dis year. ,Cynthia Morgan don give dem German juice. Humble smith should have won rookies. My phyno nko? Yeye d smell.
Re: #headies2015: The Full List Of Winners by Dotmanroy(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil Kesh deserved an headie.. He worked really hard... God knows the best sha

1 Like

Re: #headies2015: The Full List Of Winners by Gracito(f): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Davido‘s Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Said He Feels Bad When Davido Is Accused. / Music: Ectas Ft Queentina - You Dont Know / Listen To Music: Stino Rhymes – Farewell (tribute To Late Oba Of Benin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.