Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) (38265 Views)

Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nigeria: Boko Haram Set To Release 83 More Chibok Girls / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by SammyO4real: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2016
ce n'est pas bon du tout
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Amaechi5(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Poor innocent toddler receiving such inhuman act.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by BCISLTD: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2016
sad see me crying

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by isakabiru98(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2016
May Allah purnish all the groups,that have nothing good to offer to their fellow humans,except sorrow,sadness,pains,grieves ,death.
May Allah perish them the way he did to people of firhaun.
May Allah destroy boko haram the way he purnish sodomy people

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2016
omg ! Damn this boko...they re really pathetic a little child?
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by yapapa: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
God go punish Gej,Dasuki and co
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by next2kings(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
So pathetic!....sorry about your baby
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by odinese(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Islam.
The only peaceful and loving religion in the world.

Sarcasm at its best
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by eroticecstasy: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Islam. The only peaceful and loving religion in the world.

what?
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:

Only one sin in the bible that God doesn't forgive, the sin against the holy spirit, but i think this should also be added. This wickedness deserve no forgiveness and the perpetrators deserves a warmth welcome by Satan himself for eternal torture. Can you tell me the crime or sin committed by this innocent baby to warrant such treatment, she has been scared for life. I keep on wondering harming such beautiful baby how will it help them in there course , if they have harmed a politician it would have made sense but harming innocent baby is just the art of a Coward and purposeless group.

Boko Haram your days are numbered. Everything that has a beginning, has an ending its a matter of time.
Those retąrds have no course

Woe unto them all.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by 4ward(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Na waoh
dre11:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-boko-haram-set-our-daughter-on-fire/127027.html

PIC: Aisha Goni Lawal and her daughter, Aisha, at the National Hospital, Abuja

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Aroh48(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Curse be on boko boys and dasuki.
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by asanwaph: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2016
I can't hold back this tears cry cry cry
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by allthingsgood: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2016
I think any boko haram caught should just be burnt alive, very slowly. They should use firewood without kerosine so that the pain can be prolonged!
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by cruzita(f): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
I feel for that baby .at such a tender age she has gone through a lot of pain.God help her
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Fynpatra(f): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
VampireeM:
God pls heal this baby please cry

Amen dear.
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Many Nigerians ready to die in front are pleading to be conscripted into the army but instead they are putting their relatives who loves their life more than anything. Am so sorry baby that you were part of this collateral damage, am sorry I couldn't do anything, am in umuahia. Take heart the parents, we will crush boko haram even if I never succeed in being conscripted.
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by genxris: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
This is the group Buhari said he is waiting to see their leaders so they can negotiate with the FG. Over a million lives have been lost to these terrorists, billions of citizens and government naira have been lost because of these group yet Mr Buhari is willing to negotiate with them. What a foolish leader
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by EroticJane(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Wicked set of people
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by ilyas26(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
May God reward Osinbajo for taking care of the little girl, if he hadn't gone there he'll never have known what they are passing through. Unlike the past administration that only went there during election
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by ojnnaco(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Surgeons used flesh from her
thigh to reconstruct her eyelids, adding flesh to
the top and bottom lids.
One of Aisha’s upper eyelids had been turned
inside out, and doctors said leaving it unfixed
meant Aisha could lose the eye itself due to
unprotected exposure
I pray that God in his infinite mercy will keep the little innocent baby alive and I pray that the perpetrators of this heinous crime will be visited with eternal torture...
and I pray for more wisdom to be given to the surgeons by the almighty so that they will continue to save lives...
NIGERIA AS A WHOLE ALSO NEEDS PRAYER
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by ojnnaco(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
ilyas26:
May God reward Osinbajo for taking care of the little girl, if he hadn't gone there he'll never have known what they are passing through. Unlike the past administration that only went there during election

I put it to u that u are an APC member and Lai Mohammed is ur father or relative ...
By they words we shall know them

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by frodobee: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Frodobee :

This is a curse on Buhari. The pains of this baby will surely be felt in the families of those wants to spill the blood of monkeys and baboons and their cheerleaders.

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by KingGBsky(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2016
I have always said and will continue to say that only those who gives their lives to Christ are under the grace of the Almighty.
The muslims brought this to themselves, not just boko haram(nigeria) but the arab world affecting the world as a whole. They preach a religion that hates and dispise other religion, this is all in the quran, they are now coming out to condemn the act of the islamist sect $ean while it was thesame alfa in the mosques that taught them what the are practising world wide today. All the terrorist group are against western act and as long as westernisation will continue to dominate the world terrorism will not end, well we just have to pray we end that of boko haram. I always see my self regarding to a world wide event.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by suxess18(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Subhanallah! Oh Allah! Devastate all the detrimental elements in Your Religion... These bokos must regret their wickedness...
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by franco3075q(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Oh, i weep 4 dis child, she has really surffered, wht r d gain n benefits bokoharam derives in killing pple or is it wht God says in d book of revelation abt signs of end time that is happening ?

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by micky2004: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
I am sure dat d end of all these heartless people claiming to fight 4 God is near, my God can not send them to go and do this to an innocent &helpless little baby like this,God Almighty will give her a quick recovery.Amen.
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Ivoryd1: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm heartbroken......an infant going thru such agony.....I pray d spirit of God descend on d child n remove all pains n give her speedy healing n recovery....we are all wit u baby girl...we love u.....now doze accusing Buhari 4 disobeying court order n keeping dasuki in detention ....se u can see d answer 4 urself....d guy will not enjoy luxuries ever till he dies...let him go thru d same pain he has caused diz child n many more

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by EZYMAN4CHRIST(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Dis is wickedness of the highest order. First class wickedness by heartless human beings.
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by Wolexdey(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Wish the pretty baby a speedy recovery. Many thanks to VP osinbajo...
Good gesture from the VP. Kindly take good care of the Baby Sir. More Grace Sir.
Re: ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Weve been fighting bokoharam since 2011 and funds have been budgeted every year since then to arm and fortify the Army so they can eradicate boko. Looking back, if the money had been spent appropriately boko would not have defeated soldiers stationed in Bama and then attacked the villagers, baby Aisha would not be in this predicament.

No one convicted in looting Army fund should live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.