Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

"Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (58992 Views)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by em3r4ld(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
For me, d 2 parties were at fault. Olamide was wrong for using the F word on stage and acted as if the whole award should revolve around YBNL. He should also know that Don Baba has a lot of followers on the social platform + his 'stomach infrastructure' dah draws a lot of fans to him. Let's not forget dat the last award Badoo won last year, it wasn't deserving as it was a back to back award for a particular album and nobody cried wolf. Going on to Twitter to rant, mehn! Daz d height of it! (coupled with his typos - I guess he was still high on wah he was taking). As for #IDJA, he needn't calling out Badoo to have the car. It was as if he was battling with guilty conscience or does he have a hand in d 'selection' process? Is quite unfortunate dah being famous makes u vulnerable for scrutiny, just like I just did.....I hate judging ppl tho...#my2cents

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by techmart(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
someone said ......
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote. Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
All this are childish stuff...

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by Etizz: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
They are all childish....

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by DrChukzy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
#ReasonsLilKeshdidntwin Reekado Bankz was busy on Instagram begging his #Reekaddicts fanbase for votes, Lil Kesh dey 2go dey draw Tatoo and be shouting 'Street ti take over' no need for voting,no fanbase. How many of the street guys even know the platform to vote for Lil Kesh? The Media is a good place for canvassing for support.

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by Ayomson01(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by JaypeeAnics(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
OK pastor Davido......pls wats next? who go fight again.......?

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by UIA04(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
So davido is now Olamides role model Both talk trash Both have baby mama's Very good

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by scachy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Davido didn't do anything! !
Is Olamide a kid to fall so cheaply to one man's (Davido) opinion.?
Davido just gave His support to Lil.Kesh which doesn't really matter at the end.
But honestly, Don Jazzy suppose not call Olamide out naw.
And besides, someone said d #Streets are only on 2go grin grin
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by dguizman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes he said it like 3months ago...truly he know the stuff he's made of.
#teamybnl
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by DrChukzy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide,Davido,Lil kesh

children go kuku support themselves Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Then Olamide should be ashamed of himself for allowing a kid to influence his decision

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by lekxaid007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
abeg make this movie no end o,he dey sweet me die. I love beefs

no be only you guy
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by dguizman(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
UIA04:
So davido is now Olamides role model
Both talk trash
Both have baby mama's
Very good
na wa o.....ssomething he has said months back...he knew lil kesh deserve it
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by frainc(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
uchemac:
It is too early to start the year with beefing...
Here is what Sheba Entertainment will help upcoming acts do this year...
Sheba Entertainment will process the artiste from a raw material to a brand that can be leveraged on. (Shows, Endorsements etc)
For details, call 08160838898. Hurry now while the offer lasts!
offer for what?
To collect people's money?
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Davido can't be totally blamed for it, he didn't hypnotise any of em. Duh?! As much as I don't like him, reality must win.
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
We all know Davido is suffering from psychological trauma since his babynama absconded with his baby.

undecided
sumfin wey e don talk since,even b4 dis babymama ish.Nigerians b jumping into conclusions like sum1 diving into a pool undecided
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
lekxaid007:

no be only you guy
the thing dey sweet you too?
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by wristbangle: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
These guys are made. There is no point getting emotional about their personal fuss.

Anyway if Olamide truly followed Davido's advice, that confirms how childish he is. For crying out loud, the headies award is not an award internationally recognised.

See the life of local champions undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
evegran:
Davido can't be totally blamed for it, he didn't hypnotise any of em. Duh?! As much as I don't like him, reality must win.

u still carry dah i dnt like davido idea enta 2016undecided
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by NobleAngell(f): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mr. Adviser, which Kanye did you pull on your baby mama?

1 Like

Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by adisacool: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
This na better lies
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by tomdon(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Zikkyfuse:
This Davido of a boy disgusts me with his childish attitude! Seriously, there are things money cannot change!

hater! right here
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by daresteph: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
All these be nonsense...... They will definitely settle all behind us all. Be wise!
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
sheyoroniyen:

u still carry dah i dnt like davido idea enta 2016undecided

I don't hate him but I hate his behaviour. That's what I mean.
Oh and judge me not, like you like and adore every human on earth?
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by justmenoni: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
So true true Olamide bam?
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
tomdon:

hater! right here

But he's right.
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by tomdon(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Zikkyfuse:
This Davido of a boy disgusts me with his childish attitude! Seriously, there are things money cannot change!

hater. mcheew
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
evegran:

I don't hate him but I hate his behaviour. That's what I mean. Oh and judge me not, like you like and adore every human on earth?

iyave hear wink
Re: "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
em3r4ld:

For me, d 2 parties were at fault. Olamide was wrong for using the F word on stage and acted as if the whole award should revolve around YBNL. He should also know that Don Baba has a lot of followers on the social platform + his 'stomach infrastructure' dah draws a lot of fans to him. Let's not forget dat the last award Badoo won last year, it wasn't deserving as it was a back to back award for a particular album and nobody cried wolf. Going on to Twitter to rant, mehn! Daz d height of it! (coupled with his typos - I guess he was still high on wah he was taking). As for #IDJA, he needn't calling out Badoo to have the car. It was as if he was battling with guilty conscience or does he have a hand in d 'selection' process? Is quite unfortunate dah being famous makes u vulnerable for scrutiny, just like I just did.....I hate judging ppl tho...#my2cents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) / Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.