Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

"narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? (66042 Views)

Hives(Narun): Causes And Treatment / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? by Freelane33(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01
Aventis:

I've been suffering from chronic hives for the past 3 years, I've tried many drugs, herbal but I'm still having flare ups... I'm tired and wanna give up cry
Mint leave juice and gin . Rub some on the skin and drink some for few weeks . Let me know how you feel
Re: "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? by Freelane33(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01
Skilex:
Same here. My ex Landlady brought Agunmu and agbo for me yesterday. No changes so far. Pls can i have your contact. Will like to confirm something
Mint leaves 🍃 juice with gin. Take some and run some on your body before you go to bed at night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine / Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / How Safe Is Sniper/ Go 90 For Mosquito Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.