Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( (47783 Views)

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Yanks101: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Interesting.
And yet most of the APCs and MRAPS i see on beageagle are imported from china while the tanks are from ukraine.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Segadem(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by JaypeeAnics(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm so sure they are making this weapons for MAVIN Vs YBNL beef......Nigerians watch out..........
remind me of tupac vs bigie

1 Like

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
PDP invented it
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
how do i believe this unfinished products... lemme know when it's ready to be used , i don't need the making...
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Menace2Society(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
SMH undecided
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by lordsharks(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jambites
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Laredojohn(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is very true an real, infact the factory is owned by someone who hails from my home town and also located there,with show rooms in lagos, in person of Eng. Ogundeyin, to view finished products check their website at http://www.proforcedefence.com/facilities.html

1 Like

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by kennosklint(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
read

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
hellooo! Is new year already ar u still slpin u beta wake b4 I pures hot water on u.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
read

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
I took u crious until u said tottenham will win d league
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
engrflames:
Please where is this company located?

u dey find work grin
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Are you sure they don't supply BH too?

On point. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by tuna4servi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice work in progress
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Not bad.

Meanwhile inside lockheed martin defense cooperation

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by stephenduru: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bollinger:

OP, i hope you realize not all Nigerians are s.tupid. In what planet is this ramshackle establishment a defence contractor? I wonder why people just copy and paste random pictures from the internet and tag it whatever they want? why na?
Bros,I have never shared false information on nairaland.I am an ardent reader of nairaland.I share useful information.I am nt here to mislead people.Read the write up,u will see some of the products they produce in the first paragraph.Ain't misleading u.U can Google more about PROFORCE DEFENCE.See their website http://www.proforcedefence.com/.Attached here are some of their products

2 Likes

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Ugonnax: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
Bihari is working to bring boko haram to an end.....haters be hating......
Nigerians pls let's give PMB a chance.....let's we if he will do better than our past leaders or worst.......u know all politicians are liers.......but let's check wat has in stock for us in 2016.

Mumu..this has been going on under GEJ; GEJ started it. The program along with the air force drone manufacturing is under the supervision of a Biafran...Prof. Emmanuel Ezugwu, the Provost of the Nigerian Air Force, NAF, Institute of Technology and Defence Equipment Manufacturing. Thank Biafrans not Buhari.

http://www.afit.edu.ng/provost.php
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by NobleAngell(f): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
All I see is an automobile workshop but lemme look again.

Modified: Still see an automobile workshop.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
And where are the pics of the end product is it only inside workshop i will see.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by tgmservice: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
read

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
Pls like if u feel this guy needs his medication
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by mustyman: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice one dude but this is not too encouraging we need more of the assembling company in Enugu,Ibadan and in plateau state.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Coolgent(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
To me... this look like mechanic workshop without modern equipments.
Anyway i believe we would get there someday
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by flexzyb(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Just about to relesed my new track (good),am a rapper. singer,dancer and a song writer if you won't to ask anything or more info about me or my song thuis my detail,phn. Number 09034536944.watsapp 09034536944,BBM 32EC6164,tweew@Bflexzyb

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Daraph(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
flexzyb:
Just about to relesed my new track (good),am a rapper. singer,dancer and a song writer if you won't to ask anything or more info about me or my song thuis my detail,phn. Number 09034536944.watsapp 09034536944,BBM 32EC6164,tweew@Bflexzyb

Ok,but it is
"I am a rapper" not "am a rapper"

God bless your hustle.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Flyoruboy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Solid. I know Proforce. They're at Ode-Remo, Ogun state.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Flyoruboy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
stephenduru:
Bros,I have never shared false information on nairaland.I am an ardent reader of nairaland.I share useful information.I am nt here to mislead people.Read the write up,u will see some of the products they produce in the first paragraph.Ain't misleading u.U can Google more about PROFORCE DEFENCE.See their website http://www.proforcedefence.com/.Attached here are some of their products

Guy, great job! You should have added these beasts as part of the pix on the first page.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by BigBen10: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is my kind of dream job. kinda place I would like to work.
Nigeria's equivalent of the US Lockheed Martin

1 Like

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by ojnnaco(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
YET!!!!!!! The fight against BH has been unachievable ever since .... God help Nigeria
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Jabioro: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Junks ..armour car indeed.
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Menace2Society(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Daraph:

Ok,but it is
"I am a rapper" not "am a rapper"

God bless your hustle.
undecided
Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
What is this?

Is this not inside Innoson Tractor assembly workshop?
i tink say na only me notice

1 Like

Re: PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proforce is not only making armoured vehicles including MRV's ( Mine resistant vehicles), it is making armed drones and small coastal naval ships. Armed drones have the capacity to launch laser guided missiles. What is so exciting about this company is its export potential. The Nigerian Armed Forces is concluding agreements with a number of manufacturers for hard asset delivery plus blue prints. These blue prints would allow Proforce extend and customise these assets. In addition, Proforce can extend the life of some of Nigeria's legacy assets. It can for instance "armour up" the Alpha Jet to allow it conduct low level bombing raids with greater accuracy. Proforce is evidence that we should all focus on creating first class products with export potential. Such products and not oil constitute the future.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country? / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators.. / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.