Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. (6514 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by Heavenly102: 12:33am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

It's actually quite silly of you to ask me how the clown supposedly predicted the outcome of a match.
That is actually an insult to my intellect. But I forgive your levity.

First, has it occured to you that the video was probably made after the fact, as is usually the case with religious fraudsters ?

And you say that god( which one?) can indeed reveal scores of European football matches to his faithful servants?
Bravo to the silly god that African mor.ons worship.

You know, I always say that the QUALITY ,or SILLINESS , of any given god depends entirely on the QUALITY, Or SILLINESS, of the mind that created such a god.

So, my friend, we know the origins of your match- fixing/ preficting god.
The only true God, the Christian one.
So are you saying all those people (many of which watch football religiously) do not understand that the game being prophesied about is in the afternoon of that very day. Do you think they are so stupid as to listen to a prophecy of a game that has been already played?
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2016
MY PROPHECIES FOR 2016 - BAN ME IF THEY DO NOT COME TO PASS

1: A Popular GO will collapse and be hospitalized for 1 week - Stroke
2: A popular "fair-skinned" Pastor will impregnate a member of his Church - Holy Conception Involved
3: A popular MOG of a large church in the Apapa Area will be killed by one of his angry member

All before June 2016
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Heavenly102:

The only true God, the Christian one.
So are you saying all those people (many of which watch football religiously) do not understand that the game being prophesied about is in the afternoon of that very day. Do you think they are so stupid as to listen to a prophecy of a game that has been already played?

Lol@ prophecy of a game.

I give up on you buddy.
Seriously.
This is way out of my league.

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by bxcode(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2016
The presence of perverted prophesies dosent annul the fact that true prophesies still come from God through his servants. But you and I know that just like anything good can be corrupted, the word prophesy also had its perversion. Some people have taken the advantage of some people whose lives depend on anything called prophesy to propagate lies and deceits from the pit of hell at the turn of every new year. The best prophesy you can have for yourself is to open the bible and let it prophesy to you.
Happy New Year.
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
bxcode:
The presence of perverted prophesies dosent annul the fact that true prophesies still come from God through his servants. But you and I know that just like anything good can be corrupted, the word prophesy also had its perversion. Some people have taken the advantage of some people whose lives depend on anything called prophesy to propagate lies and deceits from the pit of hell at the turn of every new year. The best prophesy you can have for yourself is to open the bible and let it prophesy to you.
Happy New Year.

We have prophets in this age of information.
They are called economists, analysts, etc.
There are people who use current information, build mathematical models, and then extrapolate for months or years to come.

For example , I made a prophecy in 1992 that has come very true.
I had no revelation from any skyfairy.

I simple saw that factories in Lagos where being taken over by Pentecostal Churches. I visited friends in Unilag and noticed the very poor environment that the nation's future leaders where being educated. I also noticed the proliferation of Evangelical filth on the campus. I noticed that everyone was beginning to pay undeserved attention to the holy Babble.

I said to anyone listening at the time, that Nigeria was heading into the a period of pitch darkeness, a new dark age.
I predicted that crime and all social vices would surge and continue to surge from year to year.

Since then I watched everything go from bad to worse, year after year.

My predictions for the future?
No light at the end of the tunnel.

The youth that represent our redeemable future are being mal-educated and mentally poisoned by, ironically, the redeeem church of Adeboye and his gang of PFN social parasites.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by bxcode(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2016
plaetton:

We have prophets in this age of information.
They are called economists, analysts, etc.
There are people who use current information, build mathematical models, and then extrapolate for months or years to come.

For example , I made a prophecy in 1992 that has come very true.
I had no revelation from any skyfairy.

I simple saw that factories in Lagos where being taken over by Pentecostal Churches. I visited friends in Unilag and noticed the very poor environment that the nation's future leaders where being educated. I also noticed the proliferation of Evangelical filth on the campus. I noticed that everyone was beginning to pay undeserved attention to the holy Babble.

I said to anyone listening at the time, that Nigeria was heading into the a period of pitch darkeness, a new dark age.
I predicted that crime and all social vices would surge and continue to surge from year to year.

Since then I watched everything go from bad to worse, year after year.

My predictions for the future?
No light at the end of the tunnel.

The youth that represent our redeemable future are being mal-educated and mentally poisoned by, ironically, the redeeem church of Adeboye and his gang of PFN social parasites.
Nice one.
So you believe that the church you mentioned is the scourge of the prevalent social and moral vices and not decisions that people made without putting into consideration the consequences of such actions?
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
bxcode:

Nice one.
So you believe that the church you mentioned is the scourge of the prevalent social and moral vices and not decisions that people made without putting into consideration the consequences of such actions?
Yes.
Any religious system, cult or philosophy that uses fear and blackmail as primary currencies to promote magical thinking, to promote the abdication of personal responsibility , is indeed contributing greatly to the social ills of our society.

You talk about people making bad decisions.
Sure.
But with what do people make decisions ?
Their minds.

A mind that is suffused with stone-age delusions will undoubtedly think and make decisions with stone-age mindset.
This is undeniably true in Nigeria.
....And this is my beef with stone-age religions in Africa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by johnydon22(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
johnydon22:

It is seriously amazing..

Let me make my own prophecies.
[b][i] It has not been up to 2 months yet since i made these alleged new year prophecies like other Con-men (pastors) in Nigeria pulled off ..

lets re-visit my prophecies and see which of them has come to pass just a month and few weeks afterwards. grin

Boko haram will pull another attack..
We have seen dozens of this attacks since 2016... Prophecy worked grin

A politician will die if they don't pray.
Any politician dead yet grin

A nollywood actor will die.
Dede One day's death confirmed this one and others too embarassed

Nigeria will see further economic break down.
Damn how in the world did i know this, i must be a great prophet of almighty girl friend grin...

Nigerian economy is almost fainting these few weeks of 2016... i am a good prophet grin

President buhari should watch his health.
Just as the lord (girl friend) showed me during orgasm in our banging trance ... cheesy... Buhari flew off to U.K for medical check ups .

this one worked like magic

ISIL will intensify attack leading to major coalition of world powers..
Oh yeah cool Allahu akbah

somebody here will have twins
Anybody had twins yet? grin

Nairaland will push more useless topics to front page and keep marginalizing science topics.
Kevoh confirmed this minutes later grin

And imbecil_es will take these con men serious after they yap things that are very likely to be the case and call them prophecies buttered in trials and errors.... Its incredible..
As you can see most of my prophecies worked just few weeks after i made them before december surely the remaining one would also come to pass if there is any left undone..

Now reconcile that with the nonsense the pastors feed you all every new year..

Nigerian pastors, how market grin

From now on i want to addressed as Prophet Johnydon22 angry ... Nobody can dispute that my prophecies actually worked grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eehhmm. Eehhmm!

Does anyone remember if there were any new year prophesies regarding the unending fuel scarcity, power supply woes and the economic emergency we are presently facing?

I remember Adeboye , as usual, rambling about the great tidings his Papa god had in store for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Clown season has kicked off in earnest.
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by urheme: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
johnydon22:
It is seriously amazing..

Let me make my own prophecies.
Boko haram will pull another attack..
A politician will die if they don't pray.
A nollywood actor will die.
Nigeria will see further economic break down.
President buhari should watch his health.
ISIL will intensify attack leading to major coalition of world powers.
somebody here will have twins
Nairaland will push more useless topics to front page and keep marginalizing science topics.

And imbecil_es will take these con men serious after they yap things that are very likely to be the case and call them prophecies buttered in trials and errors.... Its incredible..

johnydon22.... grin grin

i hail O......this matter never tire u
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by urheme: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
plaetton:

Yes.
Any religious system, cult or philosophy that uses fear and blackmail as primary currencies to promote magical thinking, to promote the abdication of personal responsibility , is indeed contributing greatly to the social ills of our society.

You talk about people making bad decisions.
Sure.
But with what do people make decisions ?
Their minds.

A mind that is suffused with stone-age delusions will undoubtedly think and make decisions with stone-age mindset.
This is undeniably true in Nigeria.
....And this is my beef with stone-age religions in Africa.

Sir plaetton, is about time you take a criminal petition against these religious bodies and their so call Go's.....perhaps initiate a Bill for submission to the legislative arm of Govt for a proper debate..... i will sponsor your draft if you so wish.....we have been at this for too long.

wink
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mostly useless and dead on arrival so called prophecies which are usually believed by the deluded and deceived sheeple who have made gods of mere Men.

Any one with half a brain with some knowledge of current affairs can come up with a list of ambiguous and vague 'prophecies'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
urheme:

Sir plaetton, is about time you take a criminal petition against these religious bodies and their so call Go's.....perhaps initiate a Bill for submission to the legislative arm of Govt for a proper debate..... i will sponsor your draft if you so wish.....we have been at this for too long.

wink
My dear friend,
You ought to know that in Nigeria, religious matters and religious parasites enjoy official immunity from accountability.
Otherwise, Nigeria would not be the giant lunacy bin that it currently is.

I.mean, just under month ago, 200 innocent people had their skulls crushed by a falling Church building.
Did you see any Federal response ?
Any legislative response ?
Any commission of inquiry ?
Any arrests and prosecution ?
Any relief or compensation for the survivors and families of the dead ?

The answers to all of the above is a big fat NO.

Just imagine the sheer amount of money Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya or Odukoya, the presiding clown at MFM, Oyaks , Okotie and all the millions of lesser clowns scattered all over the country Rob the Nigerian population every single week.
Just put your mind on the staggering figures.

Now, the most painful is that these parasites give absolutely Nothing back to the society, except for more empty, more fraudulent BULLSHYTES and schemes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by hahn(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Johnnydon22, seems you and plaetton think alike wink
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
hahn:
Johnnydon22, seems you and plaetton think alike wink

We are all just on the right side of history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by randomperson: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
plaetton:

My dear friend,
You ought to know that in Nigeria, religious matters and religious parasites enjoy official immunity from accountability.

I.mean, just under month ago, 200 innocent people had their skulls crushed by a falling Church building.

Just imagine the sheer amount of money Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya or Odukoya, the presiding clown at MFM, Oyaks , Okotie and all the millions of lesser clowns scattered all over the country Rob the Nigerian population every single week.

Now, the most painful is that these parasites give absolutely Nothing back to the society, except for more empty, more fraudulent BULLSHYTES and schemes.
U don't need to go that far... The amount that individual local parishes make on a weekly basis is crazy... That's why u see very fine church auditoriums in the midst of dilapidated houses

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by urheme: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
plaetton:

My dear friend,

this can change...but not if we keep talking about it.....in Nigeria, religious bodies are not taxed...they are widely unregulated....no body audit their accounts... and their members are not known.....if you pick up their files in CAC, you will find out that only the trustees have a say and benefit....you will hardly find a church with 20 members......this is the reality.

they pay annual returns but just a token.....and 98% of them do not pay at all.....CAN a body that is suppose to at least regulate the activities of the churches in Nigeria has not been given powers to met out disciplinary actions on religious blood suckers and fraudsters,.... i did a search last week on the Body called CAN and believe me is just a Joke ....... since the Govt won't do anything, what can we do about it

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by urheme: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
plaetton:

We are all just on the right side of history.

Right or left...lets be sure......which history by the way grin

i align with the Op though... i can feel his pains

1 Like

Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by hopefulLandlord: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
urheme:

this can change...but not if we keep talking about it.....in Nigeria, religious bodies are not taxed...they are widely unregulated....no body audit their accounts... and their members are not known.....if you pick up their files in CAC, you will find out that only the trustees have a say and benefit....you will hardly find a church with 20 members......this is the reality.

they pay annual returns but just a token.....and 98% of them do not pay at all.....CAN a body that is suppose to at least regulate the activities of the churches in Nigeria has not been given powers to met out disciplinary actions on religious blood suckers and fraudsters,.... i did a search last week on the Body called CAN and believe me is just a Joke ....... since the Govt won't do anything, what can we do about it

how do you propose this "change" can be made?
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by urheme: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how do you propose this "change" can be made?

some organized bodies has to initiate a draft and seriously advocate on it......it is not a one man affairs.

CAN is suppose to be a contemporary of NBA, NUT,NUJ etc to set a standard, discipline and organize religion in Nigeria but is not empowered.

An association like CAN should be proactive and establish by statute, have various committees to deal with problems associated with churches,...... all pastors must be registered with this body and must pay monthly or yearly due to finance the full function of this body,...the disciplinary committee should be well established so that members of the public can petition any pastor for defrauding them.

CAN will not initiate a bill because the so call members are benefiting from its nonfunctional irregularities.....so...

members of the public should begin to stage an aggressive campaign for the dissolution or winding up of CAN ....and call for the establishment of a statutory body to regulate all religious bodies........there is so much to write but you know where i am heading grin
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2018
And here we go again.
It's that time of the year.

Another bonfire of the Nigerian Circus Clowns begins. undecided
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
They never never disappoint.
Re: NEW YEAR Prophecies, Another Bonfire Of The Circus Clowns. by plaetton: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
And let the Clown show begin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' / What If Life Is A Dream And Death Wakes Us All Up ?? / Who Created Other Planets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.