Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Having All Your Fingers Without D Internet Or Losing One Of Your Fingers ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having All Your Fingers Without D Internet Or Losing One Of Your Fingers ... (308 Views)

“it's Been 13 Days Without D!ck”-cardi B Reveals / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS / TIME Names Nigerian-born Blogger Among 30 Most Influential People On D Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having All Your Fingers Without D Internet Or Losing One Of Your Fingers ... by Ozid(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2016
I was reading something and I came across this piece and I think I should share it with u guys. Imagine having all your fingers without the internet or losing one of your finger and having the internet.
Which one is more important to u? Share your opinion with constructive analysis, thank you.
Re: Having All Your Fingers Without D Internet Or Losing One Of Your Fingers ... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its never that serious. I'm a heavy internet user but even I can adjust my life around not having access to information. Its only a matter of making something else as important if not more important than the internet is to me right now.

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Undergoing Tests For Throat Cancer / See Woman To Have 80million Followers / How Opt For The Best Skin Care Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.