Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 (1417 Views)

Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) / Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by ekanDamie: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Just so you guys know that what transpired yesterday at the headies was by no chance a mistake.
Ybnl had prepared for this show down if in eventuality rekaddo came tops ahead of lil kesh as it was the case in 2015.
Davido may have fueled this show down while he jetted out to Gambia earlier own so e could watch d show with a big bowl of pop corn.

Check out his tweet.

Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2016
even in Edo, people play lil kesh more than any other artist
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by OKorowanta: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2016
SK children naim dey do dem.
Fukc u fukc u wey kill 2pac and Bigee naim all dis bois don carry enta Naija.
Sias Olamide dey use fukc u anyhow on Twitter like madman.di F word just too plenti.
I will not cry for anybody if una kill unasef.
So Davido,as Faith Evans make 2pac and Bigee kill demsef,na you kon stand as Faith Evans for Olamide and Don Jazzy Abi?
And you Olamide,if somebody advice u say make u go throw your cars for inside lagoon,u go kon take dat kain advice?
Na chisballs dey all of una brain.yeyebritis. undecided
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Davido said the obvious Truth
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by ekanDamie: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Drchristian:
even in Edo, people play lil kesh more than any other artist

When u hear the Island & Mainland may start to have beef but you're from Edo State so nothing concern you with land

1 Like

Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
ekanDamie:

When u hear the Island & Mainland may start to have beef but you're from Edo State so nothing concern you with land
i'm i not a Nigerian..r u okay at all
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by ekanDamie: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Drchristian:

i'm i not a Nigerian..r u okay at all
Where is your own edo?
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by queenblogger: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
we don hear, is enough already
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
ekanDamie:
Where is your own edo?
bini
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
ekanDamie:
Where is your own edo?
I live in benin
Re: How Davido Instigated The War Between Ybnl And Mavins At The Headies 2015 by cruzita(f): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
una still dey on top this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Olamide Don Cause Wahala, See The New Slangs After The Headies / Ronke Tiamuyi Sizzles In Her Underwear In Sexy Pics With Ice Prince / Psquare Finally Sacks Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.