Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh (742 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh by Vanilatwil: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin Lil Kesh Dey Sing? Kesh Did Not Deserve Any Next Rated Award Abeg.
Is it because of the Iranu, gbese re o, wetin oo, she no dey tire oo, skibo robo skibo,,,, i no well wey im dey shout... First of all, why them go award pesin wey dey claim sey im no well??,,,, Chai,,,
Olamide is the guy that bleeped up i swear,, Maybe Don Baba even said that in a joke form,, naso olamide insult and angrily reacted in 2014 when lil kesh was not awarded at the headies,, Olamide wetin na? What you are singing is not what Kesh sings,, u dey rap,, wetin kesh dey even rap? All him songs be like Hip Hop, but yet, he havent sang anything that deserves an award.. See the songs ooo... Gbese, Efejoku, Shoki, Which one again sef?
Any body wey talk say Rekado Banks No suppose claim that award is a bloody lair,, him songs are worth listening to,, his latest single 'Sugar Baby' is a hit, banging like no other, one of his videos 'katapot' was nominated and even won best video of the year,, what are u guys talking about sef?.
Not that a hate YBNL Nation, infact am part of that team, but truth be told na,,, Those him songs can corrupt the next generation if you understand those street slangs he is spitting there..
One Love Olamide, take heart and tell that your boy to step up his game, he should sing a reasonable song like wizkid does, not shouting Like Davido wey no win even one single award for the headies...
Re: Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh by domopps(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Your Opinion I guess?.......

Cheeeeers
Re: Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh by Teamybnl: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
True sha, seconded
Re: Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh by BossBae1(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ur opinion.....
Re: Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
What are u saying undecided

Music is a form of entertainment

There are times i want to dance i listen to a dancable song

There are times i'm in love i tune in to a love songs

There are times i just want to go naughty i listen to a naughty song

In order words

EVERY BODY NA KING FOR HIN LANE

different music for different phase of human emotions
Re: Facts: Reekado Banks Deserves The Next Rated Award, Not Lil Kesh by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
What are u saying undecided

Music is a form of entertainment

There are times i want to dance i listen to a dancable song

There are times i'm in love i tune in to a love songs

There are times i just want to go naughty i listen to a naughty song
There are times i need inspiration and motivation i play songs related to that
In order words

EVERY BODY NA KING FOR HIN LANE

different music for different phase of human emotions

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In New Photos / Why It Has Taken Me Six Years To Forgive 9ice - Toni Payne, Ex-wife / Wizkid & Dammy Krane Pictured After Fight At Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.