Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! (5532 Views)

The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by 9icest: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
I went to my farm today inside a fast developing place in Ifo called Olomu Road, Ogun State today - and I saw the project of the State Governor. I remember in April when Governor Amosun came to this same place and promised to build an ultra modern road with overhead bridge and two lanes. Today what I saw so shocking I couldnt help but laugh. The project is so terrible, its below even grass-root, even I a struggling farmer can create something this pathetic for free grin grin grin grin
And interestingly this was the same local government that gave Amosun the highest vote in the 2015 election. Seems like the people of Ogun State are in for a ride for the next 4 years if Amosun can be spitting on the same people who gave him the most votes in the State. APC Governors are beginning to show their true colours sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by 9icest: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
SMH

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Demmocrats(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by mallamseifaldin(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sai Amosun!
He is better than some governors who don't know what to do.
Carry go jare.

Mallam Seif al Din
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by adioolayi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
This look like an inter-street road... You expected them to bring excavators, bulldozers and all to construct those little drainages

What's your point self?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by ogunboi: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by ogunboi: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
adioolayi:
This look like an inter-street road... You expected them to bring excavators, bulldozers and all to construct those little drainages

What's your point self?

It is

1 Like

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by ozoigbondu: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
A progersstheif governor
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by dustmalik: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
ogunboi:

It is not inter-street. Olomu road connects over 200 communities n link directly to the Lagos-Abeokuta xpress road!
So, you registered today just to post this nonsense. And yes, you are lying. Why didn't you use your original account to post this?
This looks very much like a narrow road in one of the most remote areas somewhere. This narrow road can't possibly lead to any important road. In some states, no one would pay attention to such road. You should be glad that something is being done, instead of spreading lies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by DaBullIT(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Knock out Comment cheesy You wicked die
dustmalik:

So, you registered today just to post this nonsense. And yes, you are lying. Why didn't you use your original account to post this?
This looks very much like a narrow road in one of the most remote areas somewhere. This narrow road can't possibly lead to any important road. In some states, no one would pay attention to such road. You should be glad that something is being done, instead of spreading lies.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by 9icest: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Knock out Comment cheesy You wicked die

Shame on you dafts. I quote the location of the road been done. If you have an evidence it isn't, come show it.
Its strange how been APC affects the brain of some of the commentators on this forum. I am still APC but would gladly vote in an opposition to get my party to get on its feet.
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
You do realize that in terms of roads, Amosun is in the top three working governors in the set of 2011-2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by DaBullIT(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Must you talk to me directly ? i didn't quote you or talk to you , You should have your brain checked for Involuntary wailing disease
9icest:

Shame on you dafts. I quote the location of the road been done. If you have an evidence it isn't, come show it.
Its strange how been APC affects the brain of some of the commentators on this forum. I am still APC but would gladly vote in an opposition to get my party to get on its feet.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Ugonnax: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Like if you were hoping to see a major road. Yorubas are funny sha...you can this a road? Chai this people will kill you with their sophiscation. This is more of a trekking strip than road. Even Julius Berger will turn down contract to build this...of no use, waste of resources. Better off buildozing the whole old community and build a new one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by inlandtaipan: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mynd44:
You do realize that in terms of roads, Amosun is in the top three working governors in the set of 2011-2015

1 Like

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Ugonnax: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
author=inlandtaipan post=41580890

He is a mooooodeeeerator oh, he go ban you. But you are right...Myno44 is a dumb fellow that couldn't make a living in real life until he was made a moderator. His comment above shows he is a dumb fellow...not bright at all.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by 9icest: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mynd44:

2011 - 2015? Are you high on Ogogoro sir? I live in Ogun State! Since January 2015, Amosun has done ABSOLUTELY nothing!!
He hasnt even commissioned one of these so-called Roads. They are all abandoned and left half done. Go to Ijoko, Totoro, Sapon...tell me ONE single road Amosun has completed! Stick to moderating and move this to FP and let people living in Ogun State comment. Even Mr. Seun can testify that he hasnt completed the Otta road that links to his Seun's abode. Please sir, face moderating, and stop been too APCish, Amosun isnt BRF, and he will never come close!

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Ugonnax: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
9icest:

2011 - 2015? Are you high on Ogogoro sir? I live in Ogun State! Since January 2015, Amosun has done ABSOLUTELY nothing!!
He hasnt even commissioned one of these so-called Roads. They are all abandoned and left half done. Go to Ijoko, Totoro, Sapon...tell me ONE single road Amosun has completed!

He is a moderator...he will henceforth track you and ban you. He is very vindictive.
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by 9icest: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ugonnax:

He is a moderator...he will henceforth track you and ban you. He is very vindictive.

Yessir. Its 2016. If he bans me, I will happily move on...no time wink
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Realdeals(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
9icest:
I went to my farm today inside a fast developing place in Ifo called Olomu Road, Ogun State today - and I saw the project of the State Governor. I remember in April when Governor Amosun came to this same place and promised to build an ultra modern road with overhead bridge and two lanes. Today what I saw so shocking I couldnt help but laugh. The project is so terrible, its below even grass-root, even I a struggling farmer can create something this pathetic for free grin grin grin grin
And interestingly this was the same local government that gave Amosun the highest vote in the 2015 election. Seems like the people of Ogun State are in for a ride for the next 4 years if Amosun can be spitting on the same people who gave him the most votes in the State. APC Governors are beginning to show their true colours sad sad sad

Overhead bridge at Olomu?? I don't believe you
Beside the pix you took is the shortcut to Olomu road from Bank bus-stop, the main Olomu road leads to Abekoko bus stop. OP will this road cross the railway line??

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Realdeals(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
9icest:

He hasnt even commissioned one of these so-called Roads. They are all abandoned and left half done. Go to Ijoko, Totoro, Sapon...tell me ONE single road Amosun has completed! Stick to moderating and move this to FP and let people living in Ogun State comment. Even Mr. Seun can testify that he hasnt completed the Otta road that links to his Seun's abode. Please sir, face moderating, and stop been too APCish, Amosun isnt BRF, and he will never come close!

Must you lie? Totoro road is complete since, from the junction to mama Cass, sapon to post office.
When was the last time you passed Sango ijoko road? Get your fact right.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by afroniger: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Amosun supporters should be bold enough to show us pix of his so-called completed road projects. You people need to do a better job of selling his much-touted 'sterling performance'. Talk is cheap.
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by fyneguy: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
OP, in your warped opinion, that road is a major one?

Thank God for pictures and clearheaded folks

1 Like

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
adioolayi:

What's your point self?

So inter-street roads in Nigeria don't deserve well built roads? That's obviously your point.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by LasgidyPort: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
byrron:

So inter-street roads in Nigeria don't deserve well built roads? That's obviously your point.

Of course they deserve to be built and as u can see, it is being constructed.

The OP complained about a shoddy job and further stated that the drainage is being handled by local labourers.

It is this point the person u quoted tried to explain to the OP, the the road is an inner street that cannot bear heavy equipment.

Sincerely in Nigeria, majority of these kind of roads are abandoned by the govt. And the fact that Amosun is fixing this road shows he is a governor who serious about infrastructural devt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by mensdept: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
SAI APC!!! This is the change we want right? This road and state in the last 16 years hasn't even improved whether na AD/PDP/APC lol!!!

You guys want change, then total restructuring of this ZOO!!!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
First, how is that a major road?
Second, that is called a direct labour. It is used everywhere to provide jobs.

By the way, was it the same process he used in constructing the bridges and six laned roads?

I biliv that the precast concrete drainages were also done that way, aren't they? Hater!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by arresa: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
byrron:

In less than 4 years, Amosun built more roads, bridges and flyovers than all your governors did since 1999 combined...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
arresa:

[s]In less than 4 years, Amosun built more roads, bridges and flyovers than all your governors did since 1999 combined..[/s].

DAFT RESPONSE TO A QUESTION THAT WASN'T ADDRESSED TO YOU

For your information, My governor attend to more pressing issues while the Mayor of my city is the one in charge of the roads.
Your idle looting Governor can not be compared to my 247/7 hard working Mayor, not in this life nor in his next life either.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
LasgidyPort:

Of course they deserve to be built and as u can see, it is being constructed.

The OP complained about a shoddy job and further stated that the drainage is being handled by local labourers.

It is this point the person u quoted tried to explain to the OP, the the road is an inner street that cannot bear heavy equipment.

Sincerely in Nigeria, majority of these kind of roads are abandoned by the govt. And the fact that Amosun is fixing this road shows he is a governor who serious about infrastructural devt.

I appreciate your response
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by MXrep: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
oil money has reduced. Lazy governors will be exposed
Re: OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please, i was in abeokuta for the festive periods and i must say the governor has done well when it comes to road. Ibara, Oke-ilewo, Omida, Sapon, Itoku, Sokori, Ewang road among others. And some are still ongoing. He can't satisfy everyone at the same time. He still has some years left so lets hope he fulfills his campaign promise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Supplement To Reverse Diabetes. / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / True Meaning Of Buhari 4 4 Hand Sign(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.