Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies (848 Views)

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (2) (3) (4)

Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by TempleChinedum(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
After the late night headies twitter rant and throwing several shades at Don Jazzy, Olamide took to IG to apologize to his fans.

Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by INTROVERT(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by xreal: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
is that his account?
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by TempleChinedum(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 to the perm-site please
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
xreal:
is that his account?
Yes. But then he claims this account has been hacked once.

Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by braine(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na so.
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by ishiamu(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Noisy thing... comparing those ya boys vulgar songs to reekado banks own... you think you have fans yet they can't vote 4 ya boy u want it manipulated for you... biko swerve 2mao u will call don jazzy to sing skelembe wt u.. he weigh bigger dan u

Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by abiolaoladipupo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
E don tey wey i don dey look for that don jazzy angry , i mean am... and thank God say e don fall for olamide hand... i swear if him come mainland seriously i dey among people wey go show am pepper... cry
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by blazetitov: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide no try at all. If this a more advanced country like the USA, he his going to lose a whole lot of endorsement deals and have the existing ones cancelled. When i saw him with that red cup of his, i knew he had been drinking as usual. He should not be like orubebe undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by HARDBUOI: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
but why cant he mention donjazzy in his apologies?
i still smell dat pride and arrogance .
olamide u are no where near donjazzy in riches, age, personality and everything u owe him a public apology .
if donjazzy were a yoruba man im sure u wouldnt have said that. NONESENSE!!

Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by blazetitov: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
HARDBUOI:
but why cant he mention donjazzy in his apologies?
i still smell dat pride and arrogance .
olamide u are no where near donjazzy in riches, age, personality and everything u owe him an public apology .
if donjazzy where a yoruba man im sure u wouldnt have said that. NONESENSE!!

Don't introduce tribalism to this issue. Same Olamide said Phyno no even getting a nomination is trash, i bet Phyno is Yoruba.

Grow up please undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by HARDBUOI: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
blazetitov:

Don't introduce tribalism to this issue. Same Olamide said Phyno no even getting a nomination is trash, i bet Phyno is Yoruba.

Grow up please undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

u are saying a different thing
what m sayin is... if donjazzy were yoruba u kno olamide wouldnt have don that
u kno im sayin d truth!
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by xreal: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes. But then he claims this account has been hacked once.

then such news isn't genuine.
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by saasala(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
We all have our five minutes madness per day... No p bro, you are forgiven
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by supaslim(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
ok. Listen to my song here: www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by hatux: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by blazetitov: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
HARDBUOI:

u are saying a different thing
what m sayin is... if donjazzy were yoruba u kno olamide wouldnt have don that
u kno im sayin d truth!

Bro,
This has nothing to do with tribe. Olamide was just being silly, unruly and ill mannered on live TV. He brought the music industry into disrepute with his on stage behavior and the dirty words and curses he was posting on social media. If a Phyno was not even nominated, Falz the bad guy did not win and even the multi talented Cohbams. He should have taken a walk. He needs to be more civilized. If na USA, a number of his endorsement deals would have been cancelled this morning.

#Am Yoruba by the way
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Misconduct At The Headies by HARDBUOI: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
blazetitov:

Bro,
This has nothing to do with tribe. Olamide was just being silly, unruly and ill mannered on live TV. He brought the music industry into disrepute with his on stage behavior and the dirty words and curses he was posting on social media. If a Phyno was not even nominated, Falz the bad guy did not win and even the multi talented Cohbams. He should have taken a walk. He needs to be more civilized. If na USA, a number of his endorsement deals would have been cancelled this morning.

#Am Yoruba by the way

well said.

New Video: Emeczy - Nnukwu Mmanwu Ft. Kenny Kay X Indo Baba / Read What Nigerian Singer, Waje Told CNN In An Interview / SDK Replies AY Over Breakup Saga! Story Gets Hotter!