Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online (158713 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by davillian(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
The one I did 3years ago is not ready.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Haymaykar(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
[fg=ffff000]hmmmm
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by IamShiningStar(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
TechLector:
If you have for long enrolled for the National Identity Card via NIMC, it is high time to confirm if your National Identity Card is ready for collection. Without going extra miles to confirm if the card is ready, you can now check this via an online platform where you can check the status of your National ID Card if it is ready for pick up or not and has been dispatched to an Activation Centre.
Where to Check the Status of my National Identity Card?

==> Quickly visit the NIMC ID card Status checker HERE==>> https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

==> Click the green Proceed Button at the bottom to continue

==>Fill in the form accordingly with your real First name, Last name and the Last 6 Digit of your Naitional Identification Number.

==> Hit the ‘Check Now’ button (this will take few seconds to load and then display the status of your NIMC card.)

You must be missing something big if you are yet to enroll for your Naitional Identification Card. Please seize the opportunity to enroll and get yourself a copy by signing up on the NIMC Official Website.

source: http://techlector.com/how-to-check-the-status-of-your-national-identity-card-nimc-online/
ok
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitame:
I registered since 2012 during my NYSC. Up till now, still not ready!!! Like i 'l go and register for another. Hope its allowed?

If you are Igbo or from the South South, forget it! It will never be released. I registered way back in 2015 same day and place with a colleague from Bauchi and he got his within 8 months but mine is still not ready as I type this. I am tired of checking already.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by IchBinBrait(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
baakus:
pls my slip has a tracking number instead of nimc number. pls, how do i get the nim number

Visit any registration center and present that tracking id to the staffs... They will check their system and print out the green slip which will show both your National Identification Number and your tracking id.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
deblack17:
hello all....cant i do the preregistration online with my phone.
Yes you can, I did mine too on phone and download and printed it, then took it to an enrollment centre to do biometric

1 Like

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by xilixr: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Don't try it o...once you do, your details will be hacked and your card cloned. APC is using technology to rig, stop them
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Tiffbuxas: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm surprised people re still checking this thing when their oga said there is no way to print for everybody... My question is if Inec can print. Millions of permanent voters card why can't NIM print national ID card I'm tired of of carrying this slip arround. Since 2014

7 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by OlujobaSamuel: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

If you are Igbo or from the South South, forget it! It will never be released. I registered way back in 2015 same day and place with a colleague from Bauchi and he got his within 8 months but mine is still not ready as I type this. I am tired of checking already.
Hummmm
Human beings??
I did mine in Lagos in 2013 and it's not ready as at last check, I know of someone else that did after mine in same Lagos and he got his already.
You think inefficiency in governance is about tribe or zone.

14 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by MyMouth(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitame:

Thanks so much dear. Will do that. I don't have any id for now(married). But I have a court change of name and a newspaper change of name publication. Can I use those?
It is a criminal offence to register twice! Moreover, ur thump print is already in the data base, u can't register again

4 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by playces: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
baakus:
pls my slip has a tracking number instead of nimc number. pls, how do i get the nim number
Walk in to any enrollment center close to u and present the tracking id slip to get the NIN slip. Enrollment centres are in almost all LGA offices.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitame:
I registered since 2012 during my NYSC. Up till now, still not ready!!! Like i 'l go and register for another. Hope its allowed?
If the last one you registered 6 years ago is not yet ready, then when will the new one you want to register be ready? Don't trouble urself my sister. The problem is not peculiar to u alone. Mine is also not ready since 2016/17. If u have a driver license, just be using it 4 identification till the guys at NIMC become sensible.

8 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by playces: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
ogaprime:

Op, edakun. I received an sms from NIMC that my card is ready but i cant find the card. Any idea of what i can do??
In the sms u received, u will be asked to visit a particular center specifically. Walk in to the center and present the sms to the officer in charge. Im sure ur card is in the center u are asked to go to
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Dollabiz: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
what a country 6 years after not ready
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by playces: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
From my knowledge, the NIN slip is quite as useful as the card if not more relevant. With the NIN, U can be verified. The issue is that this nation has not switched from the conventional form of ID card to digital identity. I took my NIN slip to the bank last week to rectify an issue with my account and it was accepted.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
LeopardX:
Listen up guys. That touch.nimc shit is a scam.
Your card is never ready with that stuff.
Even if you type 'GOAT' as your first name, and any random 6 numbers as your pin, na still 'not ready' dem go tell u. If you know, you know. Try it.
Lol grin the shithole country
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by smasher1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitame:

It's a criminal offense to do that

1 Like

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please for those who run a business center.

What is the new site for registration, cos the present sites cannot be used anymore, as one seems to be hacked, and the second doesnt display images (which affects captcha images too).

Response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by real777(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
LeopardX:
Even if you type 'GOAT' as your first name, and any random 6 numbers as your pin, na still 'not ready' dem go tell u. If you know, you know. Try it.

Most nigerians not wise. Same thing with voters registration website.

Yet I collected my PVC while the site still saying not ready. Wetin that country & their people do that can't be corrected? Na so naija go just dey till end of a man or the world ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Let's be careful how we submit our personal details online. It is very dangerous. The new I'd card is said to come with some new tech features. The ID Number contains every details about you (don't share it unless u have to).

Make sure u verify any site asking for valuable information as such. Note: Once ur I'd card is ready u will receive a phone call or SMS telling u its ready n d place to get.

3 Likes

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by MrJorge(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anna444:
I registered for national identity card on february 2015 at NIMC office in ikeja and i was given a slip but national identification number is not written on it.
They didn't ask you to come back for the temporary slip? I guess the slip you were given was the tracking number slip.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Omonoba1: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
LeopardX:
stop misleading people.. If yours is ready, it will tell you.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Theta1: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
How will i get my Nimc number through phone number or BVN, i lost my slip and other document during armed robbery attack. please how can i get my nimc ID number and reprint my slip?

thanks
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by MrJorge(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
baakus:
u can get your NIN with this code *346# the press 1. It costs #20. But you still need to go back to the center you registered with your tracking ID slip for the temporary slip that contains your photograph, NIN Number and other infos.

1 Like

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by rhektor(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
angelliza:
I did mine since 2013 and is not out till now although I misplaced d sim I use to register so I did not get any message and I tried checking but is telling me is not ready

Did in 2013 and its now ready just for me to go and collect it. I got sms indicating that it is ready

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Aremson14(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
After clicking on check now nothing is opening

1 Like

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by phemmie06(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
LeopardX:

You got it right bro I registered since 2013 and till date card not ready, I typed just any name and any number what I got was card not ready check back in two weeks time ever since then, I stop checking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Damfostopper(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
I did mine since 4/12/2014.....still not ready......

please is there anyway I can check if my data is still there.... because am contemplating on doing another one...... or can they check if my details is still there at nimc center?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.