Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) (41533 Views)

See How Drake's Fans Mocked Yung6ix On Instagram / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour / Olamide Apologises To His Fans For His mis-Conduct At "The Headies"(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2016
ellahzy:
but its true o grin

it seems beef is the "in" thing o.... who wan beef me biko ? grin tongue

I wan beef you
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by toprealman: 6:24am On Jan 03, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Female celebs dont last.....i still wonder how yemi alade got to this level xriosly
she is learned, pretty, smart and most importantly from a family that is reserved, loaded and connected.

1 Like

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Whizkeey(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls Read my signature... Thanks
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by daroz(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Sorbitalll:

You won come resemble my ex...I swear that gal no be better person.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2016
ellahzy:
but its true o grin
who are you?
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by labbyboi(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2016
fhelihx:
Wait..is eva still an upcoming artist??..cos she neva collect any award since I sabi her undecided
Bros grow up nah. Na award dem dey take know upcoming again?
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by labbyboi(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
sauceTDA:
I am even wondering if that proposal was scripted or was actually meant to be a surprise for her. Buh it was sweet tho until olamide spoiled everything
it was obviously scripted jare.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by malikjosiah(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2016
waitin concern me... pls is today Sunday?
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by fhelihx(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2016
labbyboi:
Bros grow up nah. Na award dem dey take know upcoming again?
Lols,it's part of..
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by ojnnaco(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2016
neutrotoba:
That kind of thing can pain somebody o embarassed I can imagine

Mr. Alordiah (or whatever): Will u marry me?

Eva: honey i'll so much like that, but u knw wat? Headies is just 2weeks away. Don't get me wrong o, your "yes" is already on ground o, but can you just do this again on stage so we can officially seal it in front of the whole world?? Plzzzzzzzzz?

Mr. Alordiah (or whatever): ok ok bae, anytin for you... but you must know, this idea of urs may turn out bad o (baddoo)

Eva: taaaannnnnnnxxxxx honey (takes 25 selfies)

1 Like

Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Dbaroness(f): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2016
kallmemrB:
Nigerians are wicked

I swear down
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Sike(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2016
neutrotoba:

Eva: honey i'll so much like that, but u knw wat? Headies is just 2weeks away. Don't get me wrong o, your "yes" is already on ground o, but can you just do this again on stage so we can officially seal it in front of the whole world?? Plzzzzzzzzz?

Mr. Alordiah (or whatever): ok ok bae, anytin for you... but you must know, this idea of urs may turn out bad o (baddoo)

OLUWA OH!
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Spidermon: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2016
ellahzy:
but its true o grin

I dey beef you.
But what I have to offer looks more like gala.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2016
vizkiz:
she wants to trend, but Street took over. grin
Fúck! shocked

I totally forgot about her engagement sef! Street really took over. grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by lequatee(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Dbaroness:

I swear down
I somehow love your reasoning pattern from your comments. don't know why.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by vizkiz: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Fúck! shocked

I totally forgot about her engagement sef! Street really took over. grin

I swear I can feel her pain from here. Poor girl embarassed
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
vizkiz:

I swear I can feel her pain from here. Poor girl embarassed
chai! grin
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Jayne07(f): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Sorbitalll:

You won come resemble my ex...I swear that gal no be better person.
The description fits me too
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Ajoboss(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Female celebs dont last.....i still wonder how yemi alade got to this level xriosly
wat level?..see my dear,apart from johnny yemi alade has nt made any hit single
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by refiner(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
wizkidblogger:

You didn't watch the Victoria Kimani's performance at the Headies?
hop my dear...can u brief me pls
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by refiner(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
wizkidblogger:

You didn't watch the Victoria Kimani's performance at the Headies?
nop my dear...can u brief me pls
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by refiner(f): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Lovexme:

Apparently, Eva got proposed to on stage after her performance at the Headies by her fiance I think, and should be a hot topic.

However, the Olamide vs Donjazzy feud stole the limelight. Nobody is talking about the proposal but the feud.

OK nw I understand.....fanx luv for taking time to explain it for me...I never watched it...and I knw she won't be happy wif dat....
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2016
neutrotoba:

Dammit, but you are a clown grin
And that reference to Badoo? Simply epic.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by stjonathan87(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eva and her baby boo sud meet in MAINLAND....
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by neutrotoba(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Dammit, but you are a clown grin
And that reference to Badoo? Simply epic.

Tanx honey wink
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by Lovexme(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
refiner:

OK nw I understand.....fanx luv for taking time to explain it for me...I never watched it...and I knw she won't be happy wif dat....

You're welcome, dear. She should be happy regardless of how popular or otherwise the proposal was anyway.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by refiner(f): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lovexme:

You're welcome, dear. She should be happy regardless of how popular or otherwise the proposal was anyway.

Happy Sunday.

wishing u d best dear....have a luvli day
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
gurunlocker:

Grace
hmmm...true
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
toprealman:
she is learned, pretty, smart and most importantly from a family that is reserved, loaded and connected.

not true
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ajoboss:
wat level?..see my dear,apart from johnny yemi alade has nt made any hit single

yea but shes still in limelight
Re: Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) by toprealman: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
MedicalSamwise:

not true
Cross out the negatives. I'm not her fan by any means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego And Family! / Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / Checkout Aki And Paw Paw’s #10yearchallenge Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.