Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] (66182 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by looseweight: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Instead of them adopting you, lemme marry you for my hansome brother so that your kids will be cute
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Oludrex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
What happened to your daddy and mommy??
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by confamgist237: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Airforce1:
I love this girl and I'm gonna marry her soon

Help me lord

Are u very sure music is your calling?
U sure say na God number call u?

U sure say no be wringw number?

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Maximillian1: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
Indirectly crushing on tuface
end time crush

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by dipopooo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hbf
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by lasisi69(f): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maximillian1:
end time crush
lol.. . It's a new year.. . U no go like change

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by olaolulazio(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Help me lord
Dream on!
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by gtcoolboy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
That man is an Euclidian point: position with substance.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Carrottop(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Help me lord
it's good to dream bro... Dream on
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by psalmistkakah(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
We got able men in dis forum who gonna adopt u..not 2 baba
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by STAMPandSEAL: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:

the person wey you dey ask that question get money pass you ooo. it is a fact not fiction
bug I thought u are richer than her?
...yeye dey smell
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by IVORY2009(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
Now wey u carry urself go, u no talk say 2baba give u belle o... 2baba konji dey sleep, dj cuppy dey go wake am. Kontunu

Na only she waka come oooh grin grin
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by justmenoni: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Indirectly as a second wife... By the time tubaba handle her she go fear fear cos within 5 years she fit Don get 100 pikins lol
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by CioAngels(f): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmmm, what a child.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by evy1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

ur father is a billionaire

ur asking that useless polygamist, razz, irresponsible 2 face to adopt you publicly

an insult to ur father n family

anam shobori
Na wa oo all dis one just for the babe,u know that was just a joke..u calling him a polygamist aleast he is taking good care of his children.all this holier than thou attitude wey some of una dey like form for here.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
STAMPandSEAL:
bug I thought u are richer than her?
...yeye dey smell

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
madridguy:
The poster above me should be more focus on his album for now. Na your album we dey expect not your wife. We can't wait to see you winning awards.
Na wa o grin
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by opey112(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Help me lord
Dreamer!!
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

ur father is a billionaire

ur asking that useless polygamist, razz, irresponsible 2 face to adopt you publicly

an insult to ur father n family

anam shobori

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by DaisyII: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
madridguy:
The poster above me should be more focus on his album for now. Na your album we dey expect not your wife. We can't wait to see you winning awards.

lolzzz...
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by ademusiwa1e: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
nice akaraa
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by vicostyles(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
n
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Chicagoesontop: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
TunezMediaBlog2:
By TunezMediaBlog

Among the three of them, who dey smoke with that ash tray and a match box inside it ?
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by kachnov(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Must be figurative...
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by GIYAZZ(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
hatux:
Abeg this girl should engage in something else.Tired of seeing her pictures here and there...
Hater tongue

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Titidi(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
madridguy:
And to fight with headies organisers because of him
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
Now wey u carry urself go, u no talk say 2baba give u belle o... 2baba konji dey sleep, dj cuppy dey go wake am. Kontunu

No abeg leave am!...thank God say tubaba bo call am...just incase!..
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Maximillian1: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
lol.. . It's a new year.. . U no go like change
lol..you are my mentor
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by mradjoy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Annie na sharp gal, see as she just take style push cuppy go one side. She no wan make cuppy body jam tubaba own. chai you get sense die.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by T4taiwo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adopt you in other to perfectly perpetrate your plan....PLEAESE ANNIE IDIBIA no gree.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by lasisi69(f): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maximillian1:
lol..you are my mentor
u na boss... Happy new year sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.