Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] (66183 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by mamagee3(f): 4:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Tuface already has too many children, he doesn't need to adopt anyone.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by ehix89(m): 5:19am On Jan 03, 2016
madridguy:
The poster above me should be more focus on his album for now. Na your album we dey expect not your wife. We can't wait to see you winning awards.
kikikikikikikikiki,,,,u r evil...lmao
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by FisifunKododada: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2016
gary400:
dz ur display Name get as e be o....

cool If you know how to fvck your gf or wife VERY WELL you will appreciate the name. Otherwise, it will only make you feel somehow.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by gary400(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool If you know how to fvck your gf or wife VERY WELL you will appreciate the name. Otherwise, it will only make you feel somehow.
smh....i sure say ur DN ni mean say u dey do ur bae well...u fit time out under two minutes o
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by delishpot: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2016
Llanthony401:
Yellow face, dark as fvck arm

Product of bad makeup The light parts are the parts where the camera flash hits when the photo was taken.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by lekonso: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2016
I am highly disappointed in you, it is a fatherless child that needs adoption. it seems you don't appreciate your billionaire daddy. You should think deeply next time before you open mouth to talk.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by gidyon: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Seconded grin

Thirded
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by jaylister(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
annie be like, if i hear am, i neva trust my hubby
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by danpaul1(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2016
madridguy:
The poster above me should be more focus on his album for now. Na your album we dey expect not your wife. We can't wait to see you winning awards.
I hear body
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by MrPaul2: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmm
Na 2face oh, hope say she ready come #2wife#ni grin
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by potbelly(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
its just a joke. Why so serious? undecided
onila:
what a silly b1tch

ur father is a billionaire

ur asking that useless polygamist, razz, irresponsible 2 face to adopt you publicly

an insult to ur father n family

anam shobori

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.