Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). (6971 Views)

What Rats Did Inside Buhari's Office - Presidency Reveals / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

It's your money.

As for me I will rather watch paint dry than watch Chelsea play again
And we win 2morow............
What happens
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
chiefobdk:

I'm tonyemadridsta u can call me FLIP FLOP GUY. FFG.

Waiting for him to start chanting Sai baba

I give him a months tops.

He will use one of lair's propaganda from where he will open a thread declaring he is now a Buhari supporter.

This is the kind of people that keep cross carpeting.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Mr Man you have no stand!

You have no conscience and the principled sturdy legs to claim a stand on any thing.

You my friend are a political and morally deficient cripple!

Never speak of having a stance ever.

I already stated that if lair Mohammed extends a meeting with you for next month you will begin to post tributes to APC govt immediately even if it means editing all your older posts and threads.

You have no conscience.

Gbawe exposed you and now I know you are nothing but a cheap skates hustler looking to feed.

Stand my foot!
Well Noted! That however won't change my stand on anti-corruption fight grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Well Noted! That however won't change my stand on anti-corruption fight grin

Shout Sai baba for me

Tout
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by BALLOSKI: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Eyaaaa, did I force you to take my stand? Sorry, but my position on corruption remains unchanged. Call it any name, that's your problem.

PS: Even Akpabio, Kashamu and PDP Vice Chairmen are supporting anti corruption fight. Sorry
u for no even reply the guy- na ipod people dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by ckmayoca: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
seunmsg:
No conclusive proof to show that Olamide was responsible for the above damage. Until I see a picture of him smashing the glass, am not going to believe this.

You go fit ask for pic to know say na ur dad be ur real dad oooo. Kai ppl.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Frankiss44(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
I b would be surprised if any brand would wanna associate themselves with olamide after this foolish stunt.

Omo weed Na bad thing.. See Boss oh
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by tuwayz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:
But if the awards were won based on public votes, what exactly is the reason for this anger?...
for you guys that don't knw those awards are not given just by mere public votes there is a percent of public votes used which is far less than the percent of judges votes and am sorry to tell u that without the judges vote u can't win no matter the number of votes u gain from the public, it was really a robbery though Olamide overreacted am sure kesh will b compensated peace to all
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Erums(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
mabolo:
I think organisers of the 2015 headies awards should sue Olamide. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing justify his behaviour. For God seek do you know he was the biggest winner of the night with 3 personal awards. Nobody questions or challenges him for winning those awards. He questions Reekados right to an award voted by the public. That's disrespectful, who else will defend Reekado if not don Jazzy. Just look at the curse he layed on Don Jazzy. Why? I urge Ayo Animashaun to file charges against Olamide. We need to discourage this act of madness in our society.

my.guy go.find out ....the next rated is not voted ...lil kesh deserved it ...bt not justifying his behaviour
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Mr Man you have no stand!

You have no conscience and the principled sturdy legs to claim a stand on any thing.

You my friend are a political and morally deficient cripple!

Never speak of having a stance ever.

I already stated that if lair Mohammed extends a meeting with you for next month you will begin to post tributes to APC govt immediately even if it means editing all your older posts and threads.

You have no conscience.

Gbawe exposed you and now I know you are nothing but a cheap skates hustler looking to feed.

Stand my foot!
So much hate 'n venom in ur heart, pls don't kill urself prematurely.

1 Like

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by stebell(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wonders they say will never end. Imagine
Olamide threatening Don Jazzy. Well, Jazzy sef no get level.

But, just in case Olamide wants to take it to the next level, I guess Jazzy shud jus make calls to some Ph guys.
Olamide is a learner.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by inlandtaipan: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
God punish Olamide, we no wan see that heddiot for aba, Onitsha or Enugu. We go show am say na rant dem dey rant for that their Lagos, rubbish lousy Yoruba tout.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
DON JAZY is busy signing other tribes leaving his tribe while olamide is singing his tribe
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by explorer250(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I no even knw how this one even concern APC and Pdp sef

guy your support base is dwindling seriously. You have so many enemies on this forum.
Your problem started on the biafra/anti igbo saga.
Knowing that you are into politics you should have been neutral on that biafran stuff. Even though you are against the biafran stuff you should have kept to yourself knowing that politics of ethnicity is too harsh,brute and strong. It turns the best of friends to worst of enemies.
Even the westerners you planned to use as your alternate replacement when igbos are lost disappointed you.

I feel sorry for your fans stuff though.
But learn to know who your true brothers are.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:47am On Jan 03, 2016
explorer250:

guy your support base is dwindling seriously. You have so many enemies on this forum.
Your problem started on the biafra/anti igbo saga.
Knowing that you are into politics you should have been neutral on that biafran stuff. Even though you are against the biafran stuff you should have kept to yourself knowing that politics of ethnicity is too harsh,brute and strong. It turns the best of friends to worst of enemies.
Even the westerners you planned to use as your alternate replacement when igbos are lost disappointed you.

I feel sorry for your fans stuff though.
But learn to know who your true brothers are.
I have more enemies/antagonists? YES (maybe)

Support base dwindling? Absolutely NO.

The problem with you IPOB dudes is that you always assume that someone must play your card "or he's finished". You always forget that interests varies and not everybody is ready to be used as a tool to achieve an agenda that only favours you. That's flawed thinking.

Now let me help you: My position on Biafra remains unchanged. If losing some political fans is a price to be paid for standing on my belief, then I think it's worth it. Even if nobody stand by me, my conscience will always stand. That's very important. *Beside, I think I've gained more to make up for the lost ones*

I don't know why you have to chip in the "westerners(yorubas" in your statement but it only shows that you are desperately looking for their "sympathy" to nail me. Unfortunately, that I don't think is possible but even IF it is, that won't change anything.

Politics is politics. The interest of my group can't be relegated on the political alter. For the record, I DON'T oppose Biafra neither am I anti-Igbo(that's a slow thinking), but Biafra should be confined in the Igbo boundary(I mean Igbo boundary). I have Igbo friends offline and I repeat the same thing whenever my opinion is sought.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by explorer250(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I have more enemies/antagonists? YES (maybe)

Support base dwindling? Absolutely NO.

The problem with you IPOB dudes is that you always assume that someone must play your card "or he's finished". You always forget that interests varies and not everybody is ready to be used as a tool to achieve an agenda that only favours you. That's flawed thinking.

Now let me help you: My position on Biafra remains unchanged. If losing some political fans is a price to be paid for standing on my belief, then I think it's worth it. Even if nobody stand by me, my conscience will always stand. That's very important. *Beside, I think I've gained more to make up for the lost ones*

I don't know why you have to chip in the "westerners(yorubas" in your statement but it only shows that you are desperately looking for their "sympathy" to nail me. Unfortunately, that I don't think is possible but even IF it is, that won't change anything.

Politics is politics. The interest of my group can't be relegated on the political alter. For the record, I DON'T oppose Biafra neither am I anti-Igbo(that's a slow thinking), but Biafra should be confined in the Igbo boundary(I mean Igbo boundary). I have Igbo friends offline and I repeat the same thing whenever my opinion is sought.

1. I am not an ipob youth neither do i support biafra
2. I was a fan of yours before but since i discovered your hatred for igbos i had to withdraw.
I know that you dont give a Bleep about what i think about you but i think that you should not have gone into tribal politics.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2016
explorer250:

1. I am not an ipob youth neither do i support biafra
2. I was a fan of yours before but since i discovered your hatred for igbos i had to withdraw.
I know that you dont give a Bleep about what i think about you but i think that you should not have gone into tribal politics.
If you are not pro- IPOB or Biafran you wouldn't have written the first thrash. I don't need you to admit or deny though.(It's of minimal importance). You claim to be once a fan of mine until you discovered a phantom hatred for Igbos but all your 'complain' has been centered on my stand on Biafra. Honestly, I don't live to please people(that is a miserable lifestyle) but I neither hate Biafra nor Igbo. It is very simple, I don't share Biafra ideology. Many so called fans have left, many has come and maybe some will still leave/come. That's life! It's not something to sweat about

FYI: The is nothing like tribal politics here. Every politician in Nigeria belong to a group. For me, my group's interest must be protected and promoted even when I concern myself with national politics. That's straightforward.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Nature8(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2016
mabolo:
I think organisers of the 2015 headies awards should sue Olamide. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing justify his behaviour. For God seek do you know he was the biggest winner of the night with 3 personal awards. Nobody questions or challenges him for winning those awards. He questions Reekados right to an award voted by the public. That's disrespectful, who else will defend Reekado if not don Jazzy. Just look at the curse he layed on Don Jazzy. Why? I urge Ayo Animashaun to file charges against Olamide. We need to discourage this act of madness in our society.

I'm telling you bro.. Although I'm a big fan of Olamide, but he really disappoint me on this one..
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by explorer250(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If you are not pro- IPOB or Biafran you wouldn't have written the first thrash. I don't need you to admit or deny though.(It's of minimal importance). You claim to be once a fan of mine until you discovered a phantom hatred for Igbos but all your 'complain' has been centered on my stand on Biafra. Honestly, I don't live to please people(that is a miserable lifestyle) but I neither hate Biafra nor Igbo. It is very simple, I don't share Biafra ideology. Many so called fans have left, many has come and maybe some will still leave/come. That's life! It's not something to sweat about

FYI: The is nothing like tribal politics here. Every politician in Nigeria belong to a group. For me, my group's interest must be protected and promoted even when I concern myself with national politics. That's straightforward.

i dnt need to prove my stance on biafra to you and also in my first article i cant see how i supported biafra, maybe you should read again,but with a calm mind. I wrote my first article because i saw how someone angrily started to attack you.
Well i have heard you, thanks.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by explorer250(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

i dnt need to prove my stance on biafra to you and also in my first article i cant see how i supported biafra, maybe you should read again,but with a calm mind. My complaints do not centre on your stance,but what i was trying to say is that considering your reputation on nairaland you would have "appeared" neutral. You dont need to support the movement. I wrote my first article because i saw how someone angrily started to attack you.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
explorer250:

i dnt need to prove my stance on biafra to you and also in my first article i cant see how i supported biafra, maybe you should read again,but with a calm mind. I wrote my first article because i saw how someone angrily started to attack you.
Okay, I apologise if I misunderstand you.

1. I neither support nor oppose Biafra movement. You have to understand that I am also responsible to the group that I belong to and our interest/position need to be clarified.

2. People get unnecessrily angry when ones position doesn't suit their sentiment.

1 Like

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by asumo12: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by jamata20: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
asumo12:
grin
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC / Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents: I'll Deal With Anyone Who Rejects Old Naira Notes / South-East CPC Says Presidential Election Was Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.