Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). (6966 Views)

What Rats Did Inside Buhari's Office - Presidency Reveals / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Lanceslot(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
According to the blogger, she Just received these images from the guys at Headies. According to them "Olamide destroyed Headies green room, smashed glasses following the announcement of Reekado Banks as Nextrated winner." at the awards that held last night. www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/olamide-didnt-only-rant-on-stagehe-also.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Lanceslot(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ori bobo yi ti daru shaa.

2 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Nellybank(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Am beginning to hate this nigga... Pride comes before a fall. Baddo be warned

2 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
He must have been really pissed-off..so much for a disorganized award show
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Very funny
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by MrPeterson(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Iranu

1 Like

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by mabolo: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think organisers of the 2015 headies awards should sue Olamide. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing justify his behaviour. For God seek do you know he was the biggest winner of the night with 3 personal awards. Nobody questions or challenges him for winning those awards. He questions Reekados right to an award voted by the public. That's disrespectful, who else will defend Reekado if not don Jazzy. Just look at the curse he layed on Don Jazzy. Why? I urge Ayo Animashaun to file charges against Olamide. We need to discourage this act of madness in our society.

11 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by obailala(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
But if the awards were won based on public votes, what exactly is the reason for this anger?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by seunmsg(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
No conclusive proof to show that Olamide was responsible for the above damage. Until I see a picture of him smashing the glass, am not going to believe this.

6 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
When you elevate and celebrate a no talent tout.

What is his problem?

His artiste lost a fan voted award and he goes on stage to insult the organisers and winner and his team using vulgar derogatives acting like a chimped out nigga, then he proceeds to smash the backstage room reserved free of charge for him before ranting and showing his lack of home training all over twitter.

Well wetin concern me.

I only blame people who listen to his crap.

8 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
seunmsg:
No conclusive proof to show that Olamide was responsible for the above damage. Until I see a picture of him smashing the glass, am not going to believe this.

This is how you defend Tinubu as a saint claiming only a court conviction can convince you but are quick to condemn Dasuki without trial.

Why are you such a hypocrite.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:
But if the awards were won based on public votes, what exactly is the reason for this anger?...

Tout genes
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
mabolo:
I think organisers of the 2015 headies awards should sue Olamide. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing justify his behaviour. For God seek do you know he was the biggest winner of the night with 3 personal awards. Nobody questions or challenges him for winning those awards. He questions Reekados right to an award voted by the public. That's disrespectful, who else will defend Reekado if not don Jazzy. Just look at the curse he layed on Don Jazzy. Why? I urge Ayo Animashaun to file charges against Olamide. We need to discourage this act of madness in our society.

They should simply ignore his rants and boycott him in future .

Let him entertain his mushin fans for a year.

3 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Woke up this morning to the news of the fracas between don jazzy and olamide and I was like what?

The 3 parties in this affair are all fake and should never be taken serious. I'll start with the headies awards organisers.

1. The Headies

This award show started as Hiphop World Awards in 2006 before they became The Headies. Have you ever wondered why they changed their name? How can a Nigerian award show name itself HIPHOP WORLD awards? Did hiphop start in Nigeria? Hiphop started in the Bronx borough of New York as far back as the 70's. I just wonder how a show that started in Nigeria in 2006 decided to called themselves HipHop World awards when america, the birth place of the genre never has such show since the 70's. They called it World award but no american hiphop act graces the show to collect plaques. They must have realised their clownish act that's why they changed the name to The Headies. The fact that they started off with a name bigger than them shows how shoddy their organisation is. That's why a burna boy will stage a walk out while their award show is still going on cos he felt he deserved more than they subjected him to when sean tizzle won the next rated award in 2013. Olamide slamming the microphone on their stage is not going to be the last if they keep dishing out award based on sentiments and politics instead of votes.

2. Don jazzy

When you hear that a person's name has the title Don attached to it, one would be expecting to see a mexican or colombian drug lord. Don jazzy has given the title a different meaning. He is always seen on twitter doing childish things like photoshoping a pix of himself to look like a woman on make up. He recently even took a swipe at davido during the latter's baby mama drama. Which true Don does that? If the young davido insults him, can we blame him? The don jazzy of today is an attention seeker unlike the don jazzy of mo' hits. Then, we thought he was deaf and dumb because he hardly spoke a word. He preferred to whisper into D'banj's ear while D'banj voices out the communication as his mouthpiece. That single act made us to believe he was truly a don. All he does these days is to jump around twitter all in the name of increasing his followers. That's is no big deal, but a true don doesn't have time for such which shows how fake and a wannabe he is. I heard he bowed to the person that gave him his headies award just to show humility. Is there ever humility in a don's behaviour? For him to have mentioned olamide's name on stage by saying he can come and have the car is the height of immaturity. Whether his boy got the car by hook or by crook should not make him make such statement in public. That's him dragging with an olamide that was still a kid when he broke into the scene. Which don does that?

3. Olamide

This guy calls himself Badoo which means a bag guy. He has even gone up a notch by calling himself the baddest guy ever liveth. Ask him tese questions: Has he ever killed someone before? Has he ever been stabbed before? Has he ever held a gun before? Was he a cult boy? Has he ever pushed drugs before? Has he ever been arrested and locked up before? Capital NO! Then he should stick to just using that name to sell his songs instead of allowing it to get to his head to the extent of threatening don jazzy. Well, maybe he also can see how much of a fake don mr don jazzy is that's why he warned him not to set foot on lagos mainland again. I wonder how don jazzy will get to the airport in ikeja if he must travel out. All na wash abeg. Olamide is nothing but a boy who made it. But trying to paint himself as a thug or a gangster is a no no.

bloodyBlogger

http://lifestyletonight..co.ke/2016/01/don-jazzy-olamide-and-headies-are-all.html?m=0#more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by tomakint: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
@ bloodyBLOGGER, I concur totally with your assertions, you took the words out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
mabolo:
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Very funny

I have noticed how you are tactically using the fake war on corruption to sneak back to your APC after witnessing the hosting of change agents.

Keep it up.

Typical shameless chameleon

With people like you there is no hope for Niger Delta. But I thank God you descendants of mirror and schnapps slavers are a minority.

Continue

7 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by baralatie(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

I have noticed how you are tactically using the fake war on corruption to sneak back to your APC after witnessing the hosting of change agents.

Keep it up.

With people like you there is no hope for Niger Delta. But I thank God you descendants of mirror and schnapps slavers are a minority.

Continue

Meaning you like the behaviour of olamide at the he award night

1 Like

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by HARDBUOI: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
this guy is fool!
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Keep it up.

Continue

Eyaaaa, did I force you to take my stand? Sorry, but my position on corruption remains unchanged. Call it any name, that's your problem.

PS: Even Akpabio, Kashamu and PDP Vice Chairmen are supporting anti corruption fight. Sorry

6 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
baralatie:

Meaning you like the behaviour of olamide at the he award night
I no even knw how this one even concern APC and Pdp sef
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Eyaaaa, did I force you to take my stand? Sorry, but my position on corruption remains unchanged. Call it any name, that's your problem.

PS: Even Akpabio, Kashamu and PDP Vice Chairmen are supporting anti corruption fight. Sorry

Mr Man you have no stand!

You have no conscience and the principled sturdy legs to claim a stand on any thing.

You my friend are a political and morally deficient cripple!

Never speak of having a stance ever.

I already stated that if lair Mohammed extends a meeting with you for next month you will begin to post tributes to APC govt immediately even if it means editing all your older posts and threads.

You have no conscience.

Gbawe exposed you and now I know you are nothing but a cheap skates hustler looking to feed.

Stand my foot!

6 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by baralatie(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You have no conscience and the principled sturdy legs to claim a stand on any thing.

I already stated that if lair Mohammed extends a meeting with you for next month you will begin to post tributes to APC govt immediately even if it means editing all your older posts and threads.

You have no conscience.

Gbawe exposed you and now I know you are nothing but a cheap skates hustler looking to feed.

Stand my foot!
OK!
Chelsea gonwinntheir match tomorrow
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by seunmsg(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

This is how you defend Tinubu as a saint claiming only a court conviction can convince you but are quick to condemn Dasuki without trial.

Why are you such a hypocrite.

Must you politicise everything? What concerns Tinubu and Dasuki with this?

Can't you wailers do without wailing about Tinubu ni? We are in a new year bro, try reduce your hatred abeg.

3 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by Psalm18: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Given his antecedents throwing the mic on the floor and ranting like a love lorn teenager.
I believe he did this.
Since he has so much money, the organizers should tabulate the expenses and make him pay.
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
baralatie:

OK!
Chelsea gonwinntheir match tomorrow

I already lost too much money to those clowns.

Like barcanista I am switching sides to Arsenal fagg0ts
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by chiefobdk(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Keep it up.

Continue

me sef Don notice
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

I already lost too much money to those clowns.

Like barcanista I am switching sides to Arsenal fagg0ts
Never rule Chelsea with trophy this season.yes they have a rough premiership this season due to wrong" buys" but we taking tomorrow match and the champions league
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by chiefobdk(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You have no conscience.

Stand my foot!

I'm tonyemadridsta u can call me FLIP FLOP GUY. FFG.

2 Likes

Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by baralatie(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Psalm18:
Given his antecedents throwing the mic on the floor and ranting like a love lorn teenager.
I believe he did this.
Since he has so much money, the organizers should tabulate the expenses and make him pay.
Seconded
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by APCLyingBastard: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
baralatie:

Never rule Chelsea with trophy this season.yes they have a rough premiership this season due to wrong" buys" but we taking tomorrow match and the champions league

It's your money.

As for me I will rather watch paint dry than watch Chelsea play again
Re: See What Olamide Did Inside Headies Green Room (photos). by chiefobdk(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

You have no conscience.

Stand my foot!

I also seek security. I mean money. ask gbawe.

pay as u post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Assists Kenyatta Market Fire Victims / Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.