Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! (280 Views)

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" / Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos / What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! by tuminix(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
After the whole show off at the Headies this morning, I got to find out that most of this artists are beefing each other.

Pertaining to the award, I don't think anybody should be annoyed at anybody because if it is really the fans that voted and they didn't win, the should not blame it on anybody but their fans for not voting enough. I'M NOT BLAMING ANYBODY OO

Pertaining to Don baba, because someone is a boss or rules an empire or is a king of somewhere, they shouldn't try and brag to embarrass other people cuz wherever you are now, people got you there.

I also think of this show off as a media stunt, the next thing we'll be listening to now will be the next single the next single that d YBNL nation will release and the MAVINS crew will reply...

They are selling their music while everyone else is busy supporting one side or the other... LET US ALL LEARN..

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! by hatux: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Let us learn, okay...
We're learning... Good!

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Delets All His Instagram Posts / Models, designers, artists get in Here! / Must Watch Porpular Comedian Osama Rants About Who Made Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.