Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President (27317 Views)

Dasuki Wants To Stop His Trial / #dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc / #dasukigate: Help! Mr Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Lanty01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
LordVarys:
That's obvious, Had Jonathan won in 2015, Dasuki was the favorite to succeed him in 2019
Then we are doomed thank God we are finally free from the yam eaters

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by maximunimpact(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
imagine Dasuki as president of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by clockwise(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:
We can now clearly see that PDP is in support of dasuki despite his wicked actions.

Mtchew, thank you Buhari for ignoring that useless, corrupt and compromised court order. We need more pdp members to be arrested and jailed without trial
i cant belive someone in this 21st century can say dis. Dat shows u knw nothing about constitutionalism nd rule of law. Baba sey u knw anytin about ANARCHY?
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by tech25joy: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dats good

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by wwwkaycom(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Santa-klepto dasuki win pmb in a free n fair election? Mtchew..WAIL ON!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by dabossman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
MosakuAW:

Pls i dont get you!!!

Are you saying the person you quote was wrong using 'Element' when you quote him by typing the above 'Helmet' because the last time i checked, it is Elements of truth and not Helmet of truth. Please elucidate!

Don't tell me. You are from France, right?
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Luukasz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Everything about the Politically Displaced Party(PDP) has been displaced.People with common sense they've all been displaced etc

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by ElijahDGreat(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
My advice is that the pdp should learn to be a better opposition. They irritate every time with their silly and idiotic opposing utterance.
Metuh is a frustrated monkey.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Missy89(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Only Dasuki will vote for Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by akinsbaba2015: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin go abuse PDP dey dem bodi. This coming from Metuh is meant for the pit latrine. RIDICULOUS

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Bgorgeous: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yalk! Want to be ke, this Pdp has still not come to terms with the fact that Nigerians are wiser
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by hollywater: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elmuaz:
If PDP like let them make Sultan as their candidate he will not come close to Buhari's popularity in the North
Do you think those supporters that voted for him in 2015 and are now suffering buy 1 liters of fuel for 250 and above,youths who thought by voting new president, their problems with job will be solved, but till date no hope for them, will vote him in again come 2019?
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Bgorgeous: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
MalcoImX:
Criticism for criticisms sake. Must you talk if you have nothing to say
They have refused to come to terms with the fact that we Nigerians know better

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bubu, you think too small. You think we have arrived? You won't see us coming
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by MosakuAW(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
dabossman:

Don't tell me. You are from France, right?
I get it! You are just a clown.
Enjoy.
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by NAGUZY: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
is this seriously coming from pdp. I can't believe it

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
So, grown up man can conjure this trash and feed it to the public without shame.....

Truly, PDP is a party of Imberciles with nothing but knowledge of looting, stealing and robbing.

Metuh, the little respect I have for you just vanish like metholated spirit.

A primary 6 pupil can do a better job than this I'diot.

You call this propaganda!?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by emeka2847: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol!
PDP is finished

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by archdaura(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jonathan is ‘lazy, docile, incompetent, clueless, hopeless and useless leader.’ is that lie?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by henchamb(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vast security and network that he couldn't use to win election for his boss.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Jalinco: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
If you want Nigeria to progress ban PDP, it is populated by all sort of criminals; looters , boko harams and biafrans

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by rasco2000me: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
THANK GOD THAT THEY DID NOT RELEASE DANSUKI PDP WHO HV SAY ALL THE REVELATION ARE WITCHHURNT BABA,DON"T LEAVE MENTUH FOR 450,MILIOS JONATHAN GAVE HIM

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by welgate(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Very funny. The same Dasuki that was able get only 2 votes in his home town (Tambuwal Local Government) during the presidential election wants to be president. VERY FUNNY.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Uteghe(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
??...and PMB thinks Kanu vie as deputy to Dasuki in 2019 abi. Ganja users of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by gretblue: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
I have been staying in the North for the past 5yrs.I am 100% familiar with the terrain.The said Dasuki cant even win a govship election in his abode (Sokoto state) talk less of winning a presidential election in the North.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by abduljabbar4(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
clockwise:
i cant belive someone in this 21st century can say dis. Dat shows u knw nothing about constitutionalism nd rule of law. Baba sey u knw anytin about ANARCHY?

Why didnt they respect the constitution while stealing? Instead of them to apologise to Nigerians for not arresting them, they are here defending him.

What you dont understand is that Buhari is trying to make them pay bail for each charge so that we can get some money before they are finally jailed. For example if you rob and kill someone, you will first be granted bail for robbery and then you will get re-arrested for murder. You understand?

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by ogmaskman: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
I give up on pdp. I thought with the exit of secondus, gulak had something to offer. Too bad that we are being insulted by the pdp. No remorse for all the looting and mis-governance.
Someone shuld just tell metuh to shut his pithole. Too many disoriented niggas posing as politicians this days.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Jabioro: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Metuh forgot to tell us that the allegations level against Dasuki was not true. How can a concerns and a party with humidity come with this trash....This had show that PDP has legalize corruption. Glory be to God Nigerians voted your party our otherwise . ......

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Shagbaorg: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Finally From ppl deceiving party to psychiatric depression party chia

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by chidiandre(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
my God which country are PDP in somebody that stole our money and facing justice... PDP is saying the reason why he's been persecuted is because buhari thinks he's going to run for presidency.... how moronic are this people... wow...

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by TS2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
The things PDP says are the kinds of things a JSS2 girl would say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police / Why We Ignored Card Reader Reports In Election Cases – S’court / APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.