Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President (27321 Views)

Dasuki Wants To Stop His Trial / #dasuki'sgate: Help! Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Dss/efcc / #dasukigate: Help! Mr Dasuki Wants To Submit My Name To Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by mikolo80: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2016
WORDWORLD:

ONE MAY BEGIN TO WONDER. WHERE IS THE CIVILIZATION IN TODAY'S WORLD.

HAS ANYBODY TAKEN A CLOSER LOOK AT DEMOCRACY?
go form your own party na otherwise choose from comot the two present
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by howfarwhatagwan: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Oh Please PDP get a life.... In a course of 'Opposition 101' I will score you guys 2/10 haba if you guys don't have anything reasonable to say keep quiet...Abeg KOWA party and the other political parties this is your chance to become a better opposition and who knows you may make it too one day.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by 9jatatafo(m): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2016
$2.1billion naira is missing Mr Metuh

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by chidextec: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls someone should remind nurse metusela to go and take his medicine.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Ovamboland(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2016
LordVarys:
That's obvious, Had Jonathan won in 2015, Dasuki was the favorite to succeed him in 2019

I thought he promised ndigbo' the p
residency in 2019 hence the rabid support. Ibos always victims of scam in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Umamman(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2016
P.D.P U NO GET SHAME, PERSON WEY BLOW TRILLIONS TO THIN AIR U WANT TO GIVE US AS PRESIDENT.
IF DS GUY B CUM PRESIDENT OUR ON DONE FINISH.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by gwales: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2016
gretblue:
I have been staying in the North for the past 5yrs.I am 100% familiar with the terrain.The said Dasuki cant even win a govship election in his abode (Sokoto state) talk less of winning a presidential election in the North.
pdp have two votes in his polling unit during the presidential election, his own and dat of his wife

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Gift49ja: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Elmuaz:
If PDP like let them make Sultan as their candidate he will not come close to Buhari's popularity in the North
Dasuki might not be a presidential material but the popularity of PMB is fast declining for obvious reasons.
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by 989900: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Dasuki's only ambition is to eliminate the president -- that's the #1 reason he will prolly never see freedom ever again, maybe after Bubu is gone though.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by FrancisIgya: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2016
PDP thinks Nigerians are still in the dark days of their misrule when propaganda was the tool of spreading ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by mrtruth: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCs are naturally agrieved tyrants even when ruling. Shame to LYING LIARS
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by ba7man(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
........ so? Did Dasuki misappropriate $ 2.1billion or not

I'll crack a PDP supporters head if they come around me. angry angry angry
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by ba7man(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gift49ja:
Dasuki might not be a presidential material but the popularity of PMB is fast declining for obvious reasons...... for my mind sha.
undecided
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by ba7man(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
front247:
pdp is better than apc apc is an evil party and buhari is a tyrant
This is a PDP supporters best defence.

I swear, that party is strictly now for ret@rds.

They're officially the dumbest set of people in Nigeria.
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by ba7man(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pavarottii:
CLASSIC! But make I no lie sha! This olisa metuh is tight with words.
Kudos sir.
You seriously need to upgrade your thinking. undecided undecided undecided

#Fact.
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gift49ja:
Dasuki might not be a presidential material but the popularity of PMB is fast declining for obvious reasons.
My guy not in the North
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
hollywater:
Do you think those supporters that voted for him in 2015 and are now suffering buy 1 liters of fuel for 250 and above,youths who thought by voting new president, their problems with job will be solved, but till date no hope for them, will vote him in again come 2019?
The last time i bought fuel in Makurdi the price was and is still 86.
Re: PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President by maduxs: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2016
popcykaylah:

how old are you? and please define foolish?
if you don't know. What is foolish then you are foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jandor Fell Out With PDP Governors, Party Elders In Lagos / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison / I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.