Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Mba - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Mba (575 Views)

Mba Unilag Vs Mba Lbs / Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) / Masters(mba) Or ICAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mba by funso111: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hello fellow nairalander. I am a graduate of economics from OAU (2010) and have been working has a sale rep for a small firm in Lagos. Since them I have not added anything to my bsc.now am considering MBA. I base in shagamu with family as a result of this I am considering these schools. OSU..UNILAG..LASU. also what professional course will be the best for a salesman. Which of the schools can you recommend. Thanks
Re: My Mba by AccaPack(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
As a graduate of economics, Ican/Acca is the best professional course for you irrespective of your Job.
As for institution for your MBA, you need to consider the Cost and benefit of choosing each sch, that should be enough guide for you.
Re: My Mba by funso111: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
AccaPack:
As a graduate of economics, Ican/Acca is the best professional course for you irrespective of your Job.
As for institution for your MBA, you need to consider the Cost and benefit of choosing each sch, that should be enough guide for you.
.thanks ican and ACCA can't help my career as a marketer. On the MBA I don't know the cost, I am here for information .thank u
Re: My Mba by AccaPack(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
funso111:
.thanks ican and ACCA can't help my career as a marketer. On the MBA I don't know the cost, I am here for information .thank u
Visit website of the schools, you will get reliable information there.
Re: My Mba by funso111: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
AccaPack:

Visit website of the schools, you will get reliable information there.
thanks
Re: My Mba by funso111: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
More contributions house pls

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Needed / Real Or Fake / Make The Best Out Of U Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.