Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. (710 Views)

Is This Right? Your Suggestions Needed. / A Nairalander Needs Direction In Lagos (URGENT) / Please tell me where this cruelty to a baby occurred in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. by mazimee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
So, I left home this afternoon with my cousins to our village stream. On our way, my youngest cousin saw this stray baby squirrel.
I would like you guys to help me with any idea of what to do with the young squirrel as leaving it where we saw it might be too risky the little creature .

Taking it home with us is not an option. We don't have a cage and we will be traveling back to our various place of abode since our Christmas holiday is ending today.
The little creature cannot even stand firmly on its legs .
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. by amnesty7: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nearest vet clinic in the absence of a nearest animal orphanage home.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. by mazimee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Here are some of the pictures

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. by Destined2win: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
kill and eat for thy new year meat has been provided kiss
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. by Ginaz(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Build a cage for him na, feeling pity embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Suggestions On What To Do With A Baby Squirrel. by 2prexios: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
it's good to show love to weaker vessels,

mummy squirrel will be weeping somewhere now.

my child o, oh my child o

heh, uh, hehe.

I feel for the mama, nine months pregnancy and the baby just lost.

I wish you reconcile the squirrel with his mother.

God dey.

(1) (Reply)

See Inside Nigeria's Biggest ART GALLERY / The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.