Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready (1094 Views)

Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by dtermined(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-crFyHLZWbCY/VoeZSJmhVgI/AAAAAAAAA_Q/iIn3S1FvpO8/s1600/nimc.jpeg[/img]

This information is for all those who have already enrolled for their National Identity for a very long time and are yet to collect it.

You can now check for the status of your card online if its ready or not...

Below Is How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready?

Click https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

==>click the proceed button

==>Fill in your First name, last name and your Naitional Identification Number and hit the ‘check now button’.

It will take few seconds to load and then display the status of your Nimc card.

If you’ve not yet enroll for it, seize the opportunity to enroll and get yourself a copy.

You can ask any question pertaining to that and don't forget to share this vital information to your friends

http://www.infogistz.com/2016/01/vital-info-check-how-to-see-if-your.html
Re: VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm sorry but I don't believe that link is verified and secured
Re: VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by dtermined(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
I'm sorry but I don't believe that link is verified and secured

It is truly verified and secured...
Re: VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by psucc(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Would be great if. . .
Re: VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by dtermined(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
if what....?
Re: VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by dtermined(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
you can also follow our fb group by searching for INFOGISTZ LODGE
Re: VITAL INFO: Check How To See If Your National Identity Card Is Ready by badonkadonk: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Mine is ready buh they prompted me to wait for pick up message before heading to their office...

(1) (Reply)

The Walking Dead: Michonne Unlocked Download / The Release Of The New Huawei P9 And P9 Plus.(dual Camera Phone) / Android Backup - Backup Android Phone Files To Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.