Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) (11888 Views)

Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US / Soda Leaked Pictures And Rumoured Spec / Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos (2) (3) (4)

Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by askifa1: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
IT’S A 6.0-INCH WORKHORSE: NEXT TECNO SPARK IS READY TO DELIVER(SEE LEAKED PICTURES)

Going by the information making the rounds on online forums, the rumored TECNO Spark will be an absolute eye-popper and matches premium look and feel with a top-of-the-line chipset.

But we did manage to get something out and what we know about the soon to be released TECNO Spark is that it will run on Android 8.1 OS

READ MORE AT https://www.askifa.ng/next-tecno-spark-is-ready-to-deliver-see-leaked-pictures/

If what we see is true, the next TECNO Spark is mesmerizingly beautiful

Yep, No more conventional looking devices…thumbs up guys, you really know what your customers want! We got a peek at the new device all thanks to our undercover journalist who obtained spy shots during a chat with one of the marketers at TECNO’s headquarters.

Our man tried to squeeze some TECNO staff for information such as the name, specs and recommended retail price of the new Spark but TECNO is staying tightlipped.

Yep, the next TECNO Spark will run on Android 8.1 Oreo Go operating system from Google. The device will also flaunt a Mix Flash 2.0 (Front Dual Flash + Mix Filling Light + Rear Three-ring Flash)

Ok, this one is worth the wait, I mean, mix camera flash is expected this may not be something so new but- rear three-ring flash? That’s amazing; now Spark lovers can expect to see a new smartphone from TECNO with highly optimized cameras for selfies and group pictures-any chance the next TECNO Sparkis mounted with a larger aperture which will enable it to take amazing low light pictures? Most likely, but I guess we should wait and see as only time will tell.

We didn’t get to actually play with the device-our contact at TECNO was reluctant to let us, citing unwanted speculations as a reason but our candid camera came to the rescue, and like they say, ‘Pictures speak louder than words’ (see spy shot below)

In conclusion, we know one thing for sure TECNO will be releasing its latest SPARK and the device is looking right for a market increasingly demanding for camera-centric devices. Now back to the 1-million-dollar question, how much will the Next TECNO Spark go for?

READ MORE AT https://www.askifa.ng/next-tecno-spark-is-ready-to-deliver-see-leaked-pictures/

Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by henry007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Here's my TECNO Spark 2 unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdM3e7zsy3I

Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by kmaster007: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
with d way dis company as been introducing deir product anyhow. dey might one day loss deir value... dey suld jst giv a break. let people's use d recent fone bfor introducing another one...
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by droidinet(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Vote for our Clash of clans server
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Behankey(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2018
A new Spark? If the photos are anything to go by, then it is good. Design is cool
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Behankey(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
with d way dis company as been introducing deir product anyhow. dey might one day loss deir value... dey suld jst giv a break. let people's use d recent fone bfor introducing another one...
I have a concern too. But then I think it is good for the people. They get to pick varieties from tecno brands
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by psoul12: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:

From what I see with this ....I feel there are making mobile phones flexible to Nigerians.

Unlike some products that are not affordable ...
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by kmaster007: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
psoul12:

From what I see with this ....I feel there are making mobile phones flexible to Nigerians.

Unlike some products that are not affordable ...
well done sir
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Freelancerx: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Next Spark will go for about 36,200 naira
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by missslimzy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Abi oo
kmaster007:
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by omoalajah(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Well played
Freelancerx:
Next Spark will go for about 36,200 naira
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by datyorubaboy: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Design is where they hit the spot on this. nice looking phone
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by tafat: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
nice unboxing video, great device.
henry007:
Here's my TECNO Spark 2 unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdM3e7zsy3I
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice one from Tecno
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Samson1851(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by nnaomaog(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2018
Already flexing the spark 2....come and bit me...smiles
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by ddjay: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
TO ME, THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM, AND THAT IS THE NAME TECNO. OUTSIDE THAT, NOTHING. I JUST WISHED THEY USED PHANTOM, CAMON, POUVOIR OR EVEN SPARK. SEE THEM USING ONE LOCAL CHINESE BACKYARD NAME CALLED TECNO. MTCHEEW
the Americans and Europeans will think they don't know how to spell the short form of technology (techno)
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Dhavid(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
nnaomaog:
Already flexing the spark 2....come and bit me...smiles
share your experience with us bro
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
kmaster007:
They have lost value already.

Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Behankey(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
They have lost value already.
How do you know this? Because they still have the highest market share in sub Saharan Africa
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by omoalajah(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
They hit the spot on the design
Behankey:
A new Spark? If the photos are anything to go by, then it is good. Design is cool
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Reeb2244: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
ddjay:
TO ME, THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM, AND THAT IS THE NAME TECNO. OUTSIDE THAT, NOTHING. I JUST WISH THW USED PHANTOM, CAMON, POUVOIR OR EVEN SPARK. SEE THEM USING ONE LOCAL CHINESE BACKYARD NAME CALL TECNO. MTCHEEW
the Americans and Europeans will think they don't know how to spell the short form of technology (techno)
That name isn't good.
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by Behankey(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoalajah:
They hit the spot on the design
And it has facial recognition too. Cool
Re: Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) by omoalajah(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice one from Tecno

Itel Feature Phone Flash File Pac file Firmware / Glo BIS On Android Downloading Speed(screenshot) / Whatsapp For Asha Nokia 200 Has Been Hacked. Working Perfectly Well.