Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari Should Please Chip-in This Into The 2016 Budget. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Please Chip-in This Into The 2016 Budget. (264 Views)

Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Please Chip-in This Into The 2016 Budget. by BeazyBee(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's been an high time I have been paying for train fare as a student, of which the state government had made it mandatory that the so called "checkers" should not collect any fare from a student after even showing their I.D Card. They even go to the extent of suing me because I don't have enough money with me. So many problems and challenges I have faced in the rail transportation.
Our able PMB should please specialize this areas into the 2016 budget in the aspect of train transportation
1. He should make rail transportation easy for we the people of the nation just as air transportation.
2. He should help us to reduce the fare from #250 to #50.
3. There should be security operatives that knows the law in each coach so that people won't be harassed by the so called "checkers".
4. He should help us to caution the checkers not to allow overcrowding in the train, so many citizens had died through this over-crowding because there's no ventilation and so many are suffering from diseases which needs them ot have fresh air always.
5. There should be traffic lights for the train, especially where there is railway crossing, just to minimize the death of citizens.
You are free to add any of your observations. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Please Chip-in This Into The 2016 Budget. by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wait until the cock grow teeth.

When they are pursuing everything money you want price reduction?

Alright, when you will be surcharge for the luxury of traveling on train you will know that Nigeria's 2016 budget is N6tr.

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Tanker Crashes, Explodes And Burn Cars, Buildings In Kastina / Federal Government Set To Introduce Biometrics For Payment Of Ex-militants / Need Your Views On A Particular Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.