Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. (17092 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Buy Affordable Land Between 300k-800k And 800k Upwards In Ikorodu Axis Lagos / A Big Shop Needed Between Lekki And Ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2016
On a friday morning fa....bubbles are getting bursted...una no dey sleep?
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Happykay: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Pls we don't want sad takes here and everybody knows money is hard to come by

BRABUS is a certified scammer here
Don't get swindled

Pls my people let's be careful

1 Like

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mavverick: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Happykay:
Pls we don't want sad takes here and everybody knows money is hard to come by

BRABUS is a certified scammer here
Don't get swindled

Pls my people let's be careful

I am glad others are beginning to see the real brabus, the one who worked with a decorated imaginary officer who bought 1004 estate 30 years ago when it was no longer staff quarters for FG staff, but bought by his imaginary client, I bet BRABUS self bought into 1004 estate 30 years ago, at that time he was just 7 years old and perfected the art of stealing materials on site and learnt the trade of FRAUD (that was how he bought 1004 with this so called DECORATED officer, officer ko, GENERAL ni), also learnt how to build houses and graduated to be a civil engineer taught by his father who I gather was a bricklayer or still is (dont know how true, but i am told by a trusted source ! ) !!

This M*ron and serial underachiever says things that a common google search will reveal to gain credibility from the naive ones, instead what he ought to be told "BACK IN YOUR RABBIT HOLE BRABUS\NEXT HOME\ BOSUN DAVIES SHOYOYE OR WHATEVER !! "

1 Like

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok, pls if anyone has issues with brabus they shud open a thread and thrash it out with him.

These accusations, denials, insults etc will not help anyone.

I have gained alot from all the contributions, and look forward to coming here but all of a sudden I don't want to check the thread anymore becos of all the negativity.

Pls keep it friendly so we can all enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
@OP, I'm so sorry I brought this to your thread. I really wish there's something I can do to stop this but you know this is beyond me. I've opened official complaint thread for anyone who had issues with me but not so many can express what’s going on in their mind without outbursts or withdrawal.

As we all know that immaturity is contagious. So don't be surprised there's followership. Responding to all the barking will lead us nowhere.

@bebe2, the man in me doesn’t care what the boy in them thinks about me as long as I believe in what I'm doing.

Men take care of shits and not talk about it.

Let the thread come alive again.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mavverick: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
brabus:
@OP, I'm so sorry I brought this to your thread. I really wish there's something I can do to stop this but you know this is beyond me. I've opened official complaint thread for anyone who had issues with me but not so many can express what’s going on in their mind without outbursts or withdrawal.

As we all know that immaturity is contagious. So don't be surprised there's followership. Responding to all the barking will lead us nowhere.

@bebe2, the man in me doesn’t care what the boy in them thinks about me as long as I believe in what I'm doing.

Men take care of shits and not talk about it.

Let the thread come alive again.

I think what people are saying is that you should shut your mouth and stop defrauding people. You can also put all your Bullsh*t on your official thread. Who cares !
The thread is alive, its your ambition to defraud innocent people that needs to be stamped out. Lets have a NL without fraud, and it means a NL without brabus, go to your prayer stones and kneel in front of it, clearly Brabus is sick in the head..

2 Likes

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mavverick: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bebe

Have you considered some areas around Sangotedo or LBS ?

Look out for

Good title (The ones with Global C of O are not much )
Land as firm as possible
Upland area if you are lucky
No dispute on the land etc.

You can also look at Greenland Estate or Happy land estate, was there to check a plot 18 months ago, my lawyer/surveyor found out that its not inside Gazette even though the seller is one of the bigwigs in the estate and told us all was well. Its a functional estate, but I understand a plot there goes for upward of 10m, ones for 5m - 6m are likely to be at the rear and water logged. But check well and ENSURE you get a lawyer/surveyor to chart the plot and check out the legal sides.

3 beds as of 2 years ago command 800k in rent, I dont know about now. Title is excision\gazette etc and you have to do your own consent.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
mavverick:
Bebe

Have you considered some areas around Sangotedo or LBS ?

Look out for

Good title (The ones with Global C of O are not much )
Land as firm as possible
Upland area if you are lucky
No dispute on the land etc.

You can also look at Greenland Estate or Happy land estate, was there to check a plot 18 months ago, my lawyer/surveyor found out that its not inside Gazette even though the seller is one of the bigwigs in the estate and told us all was well. Its a functional estate, but I understand a plot there goes for upward of 10m, ones for 5m - 6m are likely to be at the rear and water logged. But check well and ENSURE you get a lawyer/surveyor to chart the plot and check out the legal sides.

3 beds as of 2 years ago command 800k in rent, I dont know about now. Title is excision\gazette etc and you have to do your own consent.

Was starting to get excited, untill u mentioned 10m shocked shocked

i dont really care for those high rental figures, if the area is gud and up coming dats fine wit me.

i want to do land flipping for now.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mavverick: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you are interested in flipping, try to up your budget if possible, then target areas that are even in front (Ikota up till Jakande). Thats where you can make a killing.
It also depends on how long u want to hold out for and being at the right place at the right time, the 6m you have now can buy a plot in an area where the going rate is 15m, just depends on how desperate the seller is.

Will you also be doing things like perfecting the title, also even though you want to flip ? Its a ridiculous system in Nigeria, if you perfect the tittle, it will cost u time and money, but increases the value slightly, whats stupid about it is that the next buyer also has to do thesame thing under thier own name, absolutely bunkers..

You will need to ensure that you still secure the land oo. Either fence it so that nobody encroaches on it or try to nick some of your land (this was what pushed me onto Brabus, didn't plan to use him)
If you put someone there to be living like security guard, you still need to be on top of things, tell the person to alert you if they spot your neighbor doing things inside your plot etc. Best thing, fence it and put someone there, to fence it if you are not planing on building it, just arrange block and some pillars, as long as its not water logged. if its water logged, there is no escaping raft.

Ogombo is another area, a neighbor of mine at my site told me he bought some plots for 900k each a few years back or so. Now thats a good price.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

Was starting to get excited, untill u mentioned 10m shocked shocked

i dont really care for those high rental figures, if the area is gud and up coming dats fine wit me.

i want to do land flipping for now.

check Femab estate...buy land with Global C of O for the peace of mind .....
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
mavverick:
If you are interested in flipping, try to up your budget if possible, then target areas that are even in front (Ikota up till Jakande). Thats where you can make a killing.
It also depends on how long u want to hold out for and being at the right place at the right time, the 6m you have now can buy a plot in an area where the going rate is 15m, just depends on how desperate the seller is.

Will you also be doing things like perfecting the title, also even though you want to flip ? Its a ridiculous system in Nigeria, if you perfect the tittle, it will cost u time and money, but increases the value slightly, whats stupid about it is that the next buyer also has to do thesame thing under thier own name, absolutely bunkers..

You will need to ensure that you still secure the land oo. Either fence it so that nobody encroaches on it or try to nick some of your land (this was what pushed me onto Brabus, didn't plan to use him)
If you put someone there to be living like security guard, you still need to be on top of things, tell the person to alert you if they spot your neighbor doing things inside your plot etc. Best thing, fence it and put someone there, to fence it if you are not planing on building it, just arrange block and some pillars, as long as its not water logged. if its water logged, there is no escaping raft.

Ogombo is another area, a neighbor of mine at my site told me he bought some plots for 900k each a few years back or so. Now thats a good price.

tnks for ur input,

how much shud i increase my budget?

and how do i get a place around ikota and jakande?

i dont like ogombo, the place too far.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
3strike:

check Femab estate...buy land with Global C of O for the peace of mind .....

this ur info too short.

how much are the lands?

before and after where is femab estate.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

this ur info too short.

how much are the lands?

before and after where is femab estate.

Just a pointer as part of where you can also research shey you get?

I no sabi much about it....
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
3strike:

Just a pointer as part of where you can also research shey you get?

I no sabi much about it....

okk, u try grin
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

tnks for ur input,

I oversighted this your comment....leave ogombo for small guys like us jare...We wey no get mind to pay 6m for a plot yet.. grin
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
3strike:

I oversighted this your comment....leave ogombo for small guys like us jare...We wey no get mind to pay 6m for a plot yet.. grin

ahhhh

so na mind u no get to buy the land no be say u no get the money cheesy
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by younglawya(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Madam. You need a Legal Practitioner to sort out this issues. Feel free to contact me on 07037836881 or 2bc42c35 if u need further help
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

ahhhh

so na mind u no get to buy the land no be say u no get the money cheesy

na still same thing we dey talk na....I just see your signature sef. no forget your brother here o...i can use some $$$$
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mavverick: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

tnks for ur input,

Na to find reputable agents.
Forget Ikota, developers have moved in and some roads have been done which has jacked up prices.

6 years ago when i drove pass for the very first time. 10m would get u a juicy Plot at ikota villa

Look just before second toll and jakande.
Behind orchid hotel inside is usually water logged
you can also try Ajiran area also
try to avoid the cheaper side of ikota, they call it resettlement village, when my driver drive me pass to avoid express holdup, I was terrified to remove my phone to take some pictures. You need to see the conditions some people live in, even some pigs live in a cleaner environment.
It will be likely water logged and likely no consent.
have around 15m for pocket
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
mavverick:

Na to find reputable agents.
Forget Ikota, developers have moved in and some roads have been done which has jacked up prices.

6 years ago when i drove pass for the very first time. 10m would get u a juicy Plot at ikota villa

Look just before second toll and jakande.
Behind orchid hotel inside is usually water logged
you can also try Ajiran area also
try to avoid the cheaper side of ikota, they call it resettlement village, when my driver drive me pass to avoid express holdup, I was terrified to remove my phone to take some pictures. You need to see the conditions some people live in, even some pigs live in a cleaner environment.
It will be likely water logged and likely no consent.
have around 15m for pocket

i don tire oo

was planning to come home on the 7th of next month, but there is no need.

will wait till june. too complicated
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mavverick: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

i don tire oo

Don't be downbeat, be upbeat
I don't like recommending agents because it's difficult to vouch for anyone, look at brabus how he became a villain, introduced him to 2 customers and he messed up all 3 of us. There is one agent who knows the ajah terrain very well. Ping me and I can send you the details.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
bebe2:

i don tire oo

Remember the steps. Even while you wait, keep working:

- Have a good plan.
- Pick some locations that align with your plan. Narrow it down to the best two.
- Research the two locations.
- Pay for the land. Fence and Perfect the documents.
- Test the waters. Check listings of lands within the area you're buying. The value and the growth rate (in 3 years, 7 years and 10 years). Create a marketing plan.
- Trust no agent. (I don't do 3rd parties nor recommend one)

Note: Don't get too excited or too emotional. If it's right, it's right! (Check for access roads, layout plan and everything you can think of).
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Highly recommended areas that fall within your budget on the island/Lekki includes:

Badore, Ado, Owode/Langbasa, Thomas Estate, LBS, Sangotedo, Majek, Abijo GRA (next rated), Lakowe, LFTZ, Ogombo, Beachfront plots in Ibeju Lekki and more.

The koko of the matter is investing in fertile ground. Quick turnaround and not just tying down money.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
FEMAB is a good estate owned by a friend (Big Bro) and managed by colleagues in the field but it's a little higher than your budget. Priced between 8 - 12m. Go to the office directly, you can get a discount or lead to distress sales.
The Oga is easily accessible. You can speak with him directly.

Another good ground to sow if you're in quick return. It's upland.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2016
@bebe2, in case you're wondering what the last commandment was. It's simply "TNO - Trust No One"

1 Like

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2016
brabus:
@bebe2, in case you're wondering what the last commandment was. It's simply "TNO - Trust No One"

grin grin grin
noted!
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2016
We're having fun at one joint where it be like say hajji mufutau55 just bought a Truck and he no wan wash am for us. So we decided to keep late night vigil.

https://www.nairaland.com/2877160/tipper-sale-lease-25-tonnes#2877160.15
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2016
brabus:
Highly recommended areas that fall within your budget on the island/Lekki includes:

Badore, Ado, Owode/Langbasa, Thomas Estate, LBS, Sangotedo, Majek, Abijo GRA (next rated), Lakowe, LFTZ, Ogombo, Beachfront plots in Ibeju Lekki and more.

The koko of the matter is investing in fertile ground. Quick turnaround and not just tying down money.

google map is not helping sef angry
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 12:54am On Jan 23, 2016
bebe2:

google map is not helping sef angry

Which one is proving difficult?

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2016
And...

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2016
brabus:

i searched for abijo, and it wasnt coming up

but i cud see mayfair garrdens

its so frustrating dat i dont know the area,

only been upto thomas estate
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2016
brabus:

ahhhh, how did u manage to get all dat?

old age dey show me oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

National Housing Fund Loan / Fire Guts Magrellos Event Centre In Ogudu,ojota Lagos / Flourish Gardens Estate, opp. Abijo GRA, Lekki Gov's Consent (N2.5Million/Plot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.