Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions (849 Views)

Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by RealSleek(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whether the Bible uses the terms “master,” “ruler,” “government,” or any other name for an established authority, the instruction is always the same – obey. We must remember that God created the authorities ruling over us just as He created us. . As Apostle Paul wrote to the Romans, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves” (Romans 13:1-2).
Peter wrote, “Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right.
Romans 13 vs 1 - "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God," etc.; and (ver. 5), "Ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience' sake."
so this goes out to all Nigerians, I'm nt even religious but all I'm saying is instead of coming online to wail, rant and curse President Buhari, we can help him in prayers because his success is our success.
God bless you all and I wish y'all a prosperous wailing free new year.

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Elosky20: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
any buhari that abuses christians has disobeyed biblical instructions
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by EternalTruths: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
What of those who called Jonathan clueless.? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by RealSleek(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
EternalTruths:
What of those who called Jonathan clueless.? undecided

Let bygone be bygone, no need to buy guns - ice prince 2013
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by ify84(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
RealSleek:

U no be even a Christian...

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Lordave: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Senselessness!

So those that insulted GEJ kept the 10 commandments o kwa ya?
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by RealSleek(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
ify84:

U no be even a Christian...

WT is d criteria of being a christian?..cz I quote iceprince, I'm nt a christian
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by RealSleek(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Senselessness!

So those that insulted GEJ kept the 10 commandments o kwa ya?

I knw u are bitter abt it, even GEJ hs moved on so why shudn't u?

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by denko(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
gej escape the onslaught but buhari might not be too lucky
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by chaloner(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
WELL THOSE THAT INSULT BUHARI DIDNT SEE HIM AS THE LEADER . COS WE RE NOT NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by mrborntodoit: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
WhAt about Muslims ?

grin
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by tonytony208(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
RealSleek:
Whether the Bible uses the terms “master,” “ruler,” “government,” or any other name for an established authority, the instruction is always the same – obey. We must remember that God created the authorities ruling over us just as He created us. . As Apostle Paul wrote to the Romans, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves” (Romans 13:1-2).
Peter wrote, “Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right.
Romans 13 vs 1 - "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God," etc.; and (ver. 5), "Ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience' sake."
so this goes out to all Nigerians, I'm nt even religious but all I'm saying is instead of coming online to wail, rant and curse President Buhari, we can help him in prayers because his success is our success.

But any Christian that abused GEJ obeyed biblical injunction, abi? You better tell your buhari to brace himself for more abuse. If they found pleasure in abusing gej, they should be ready for equal measure of abuse.....Third law of motion

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Csami(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
You're right! A child of God is not suppose to curse so devil here I come.
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Brightology2(m): 12:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Op ve u forgetten d law of karma. I will continue to insult pmb untill God knows wen. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Carter4luv(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahaha. No matter how tough, dis country is. Naija is d best in the world.
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Brightology2(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Op hear me. No amount of preaching will persuade me from insulting pmb. because dey (apcits) started it 1st. Abi u don 4get dat adage wen say,do me i do u God nor dey vex. Pls don't boda quoting me, because i ve made up my mind n ntin will stop me
RealSleek:
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2016
RealSleek:

What you sow is what you reap. If you sow discord you reap it says the bible, scripture can not be broken.
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2016
It is so unfortunate that some persons are trying hard to paint this administration white but they have forgotten that this is democracy where there is freedom of expression. I wonder if Op has forgotten so soon when GEJ received insults and name calling here and there. I really pitied him because it was not easy leading a country with a population of about 160m, different ways of reasoning. So tell your president go have thick skin to brace up for tongue lashing and insults when the need arises. Stop quoting bible now because it is too late. Had it being you quoted it last regime or before it, it could have being better.
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Sibrah: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2016
OP am just curious, but what about a muslim who does same?
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by likila: 2:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Op,
we is all moslim that abuse Buhari the dullard of daura.
we is no longer christian again,
till we ran the crazy bald head mallam back to Niger or Sudan.
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by EasternActivist: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2016
So it is no longer lectures from these APC zombies but sermon this time...

Where was this sermon when Jonathan was in power?

Buhari must have his own bite,
Karma is a sweet nasty evergreen bitch.

Rubbish as usual
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Lordave: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2016
RealSleek:

I knw u are bitter abt it, even GEJ hs moved on so why shudn't u?
Buhari is also moving on, albeit too slow, so why do you wanna remain her with me?
Re: Any Christian That Abuses PMB Has Disobeyed Biblical Instructions by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Lool... wen APC pple become pastor... wat bout moslems dat abuse GMB
Well Moslems are blind.. dey dont know wat dey re doing. ...

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Cattle Rustling / Arms Deal: How I Shared N100m Anenih Gave Me – Falae / Opposition Or Unpatriotism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.