Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. (12660 Views)

A Female Friend Needs A Roommate In Lagos!!! / Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by philfrey08: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
sule17:
Those of u that are spoiling govt name God will punish all of u, nl think well bfor u coment. His is about to blame nigerian govt. God dey oooo
Hmmm... kilode
E take e eazy.... who wound u?.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Phonon: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oga friend, if you want the other half of your salary, come get it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Fadman4real(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
It happened to me and my colleagues when we started the government job. We were not paid for like three months, we complained to the account office, it took then like almost nine months but we eventually got paid.

Such things happen, he should complain to the right source the account office, he/she would surely get paid hopefully earlier rather than later.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by InvertedHammer: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
fritiyo:
My good people of nl, a friend of mine needs ur advice. He is level 8 step 3 working in d federal ministry of edu. He was paid #27, 415 instead of #51000 and above all, his December salary.

Could it be error of his bank that wrongly credited him with that sum. According to him, his colleague who is the same level n step with him received #51,000 while his bank paid in #27,415

pls he needs advice on how to go about it.
/
He should ask the good people of NL to contribute money to.complete his salary.
/

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
bro ur friend should not worry. all federal govt worker i know of received half salary this December to buy all the orisirishi of the season, with the promise to pay the balance by January this year(hopefully the end of the first week which has now become a norm in payment***delayed payment i mean) I am a lecturer in a Federal govt institution and received half salary too. so u are not alone my dear friend. but wait o! 51k for 8 step 3 in fed min of education? adonbilivit. either ur friend is lieing about his salary or he is in 6 step 3.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by cescky(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
he should simply ask his immediate superiors..,..its a simple error

omo the pay get as e be oooo

God deliver you employess
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by redcliff: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
xMrPx:
Tell ur friend to sought himself out' noor be everything dem dey put for social platform
i dont understand o...
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by kaymighty: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!. Which Federal Govt Ministry, parastatal or department even pay Level 08 step 3 #51,000? If you got data subscription cheap and unuseable why not dash people that cannot afford data subcription other than filling the air with ungrounded and baseless lies.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Kazrem(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
fritiyo:
My good people of nl, a friend of mine needs ur advice. He is level 8 step 3 working in d federal ministry of edu. He was paid #27, 415 instead of #51000 and above all, his December salary.

Could it be error of his bank that wrongly credited him with that sum. According to him, his colleague who is the same level n step with him received #51,000 while his bank paid in #27,415

He should enquire if it happens to one or two persons. If it does, it may be a general problem. If not, he may visit his bank.
PS: He must use large sample before concluding
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by GHA1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na GEJ cause am
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by castrobee: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
What day of the month did he start work. It may be that he received prorated salary. He should collect his payslip it will explain a lot and tell him to check his file a copy of his salary variation showing how it was calculated will be attached at back page. And lastly always check with senior colleagues for advice NL no be google
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by olac21(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
slap1:
Even the full salary is poor for a federal worker with level 8. He should report to the finance department. Did he work for a full month?

Abi o!but can a federal worker get such a pay for realI mean 51,000....I doubt it esp for a level 8 worker.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by slap1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
olac21:

Abi o!but can a federal worker get such a pay for realI mean 51,000....I doubt it esp for a level 8 worker.
Me too. And it's even in the ministry. A class teacher under the state ministry (Level 8. ) earns above that.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by olac21(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fadman4real:
It happened to me and my colleagues when we started the government job. We were not paid for like three months, we complained to the account office, it took then like almost nine months but we eventually got paid.

Such things happen, he should complain to the right source the account office, he/she would surely get paid hopefully earlier rather than later.

Sorry to intrude pls,where do work(federal or state or LGA)I want to verify some tins abt ferderal workers.tanks in anticipation
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by olac21(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
lrguru:
bro ur friend should not worry. all federal govt worker i know of received half salary this December to buy all the orisirishi of the season, with the promise to pay the balance by January this year(hopefully the end of the first week which has now become a norm in payment***delayed payment i mean) I am a lecturer in a Federal govt institution and received half salary too. so u are not alone my dear friend. but wait o! 51k for 8 step 3 in fed min of education? adonbilivit. either ur friend is lieing about his salary or he is in 6 step 3.

Dat was what I was confused abt to!!ave been wondering if a level 8 worker could be paid such a fee!
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by yolanda233(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
There's no harm in asking on nland.you will harvest avpool of advice
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by olac21(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
kaymighty:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!. Which Federal Govt Ministry, parastatal or department even pay Level 08 step 3 #51,000? If you got data subscription cheap and unuseable why not dash people that cannot afford data subcription other than filling the air with ungrounded and baseless lies.

I dey wonder too oo..haba lvl 8 for dat matter
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by blazetitov: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chidizman:
OP Are you sure its not you and you re here claiming its your friend undecided
Thats BTW
I"d advice him to report back to his workplace and meet with their Chief Accounting Officer for clarification because such mistakes might not necessarily come from the Bank except its Eco bank ofcourse cheesy And since you said he didn't collect an Overdraft whatsoever. The mistake is from his Workplace.

Why Ecobank? Please shed more light on this.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
olac21:

Dat was what I was confused abt to!!ave been wondering if a level 8 worker could be paid such a fee!
level 8 step 3 salary is far more than 51 k. initially I suspected he was on loan, but the OP said it was his first month, so I'm sure he didn't resume at the beginning of the month, hence the small amount. but if he insists that that is his full salary, then am afraid some cabals are having fun with the other part of his salary or he is in GL 6/3
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by 4nobody4every1: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
moneybag100:
You or your friend?
grin grin grin
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by adellam16(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
And r we gonna help u talk to ur boss or bank? My dear use ur brain
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by helphelp: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
xMrPx:
Tell ur friend to sought himself out' noor be everything dem dey put for social platform

I tire for dem sef
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by adahib: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op no worries,like someone posted above,most federal workers got their december salaries without allowances. My colleagues and I suffered same. When I received the alert on the 1st,I was stunned. I immediately made some calls and realized I wasn't alone. A quick calculation and comparison revealed that it was some allowances that were missing.

We aim to visit the account section tomorrow for clarification.

So chill,it will be resolved.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Bowwow11(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
fritiyo:

i dont tink u kn wat u ar talking about cos i dont kn since wen federal government started paying half salary or did u tink federal government is like state government pls stop dis fake news my friend!!
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
xMrPx:
simple
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by folly22(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hope your friend is not working in Osun because most of the workers are collecting half salary.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Baddest15: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
funny..
mean while blog admin needed- interested contact eazyloaded@gmail.com
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bowwow11:
i dont tink u kn wat u ar talking about cos i dont kn since wen federal government started paying half salary or did u tink federal government is like state government pls stop dis fake news my friend!!

pls this not about sentiment or politics, I never said federal govt paid my friend half salary. i also said that the error could be from the bank cos he said his colleagues received the after deductible amount.
pls for the last time this not about buhari or gej this about seeking good advice on how to go about it.

the president has ordered the salaries to be paid the workers but those who are doing the work at the appropriate quarters did not credit to him his full salary. may be d short fall could be added to him in subsequent month.
thanks but bro this is not about tarnishing or painting buhari govt bad. is about wanting to know on how to go about it in other to get his full pay. it indeed strange to him to see his colleague received their normal salary after tax n other deduction.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
adahib:
Op no worries,like someone posted above,most federal workers got their december salaries without allowances. My colleagues and I suffered same. When I received the alert on the 1st,I was stunned. I immediately made some calls and realized I wasn't alone. A quick calculation and comparison revealed that it was some allowances that were missing.

We aim to visit the account section tomorrow for clarification.

So chill,it will be resolved.

thanks bro. u are matured mind who know where the shoes pain in leg.
appreciated man for the advice.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by molas02: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
half salary and osun state are lik bread and buter.....so its notn special to me, it also d part of change
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
adellam16:
And r we gonna help u talk to ur boss or bank? My dear use ur brain

my dear we been using the brain alone, this time jst a little bit of advice is not too big to ask of a friend.
thanks swthrt and if u can help talk to d boss u are still free to do.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Phonon:
Oga friend, if you want the other half of your salary, come get it. grin

Hahahahaha! thanks u too much for that one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon / Requirement Needed For Studying Nursing @ USA / Top Positions, Demanding Jobs Not For Women- Man Lectures Female Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.