Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. (12663 Views)

A Female Friend Needs A Roommate In Lagos!!! / Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fadman4real:
It happened to me and my colleagues when we started the government job. We were not paid for like three months, we complained to the account office, it took then like almost nine months but we eventually got paid.

Such things happen, he should complain to the right source the account office, he/she would surely get paid hopefully earlier rather than later.

oga thanks alot. i really appreciate.

some of the fools that have been comment thinks that this thread is out to paint the govt bad. A situation whereby u are not working in abuja n ur salaries paid through ur bank, all they could think about is another thread to blame buhari.
Everything is not politics and u dont know u ask question in other to clear ur mind n doubt.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mustay:
Contact your Account Officer or go to the Accounts Department first and not NL.

Yes, NLers may give you advice but it's improper to ignore established procedures of the Ministry for Internet consultation. Please!

Thank u bro
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by fritiyo: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Timoleon:
above all, i think your friend does not deserve to b employed in the ministry of education....he is uneducated. has he asked the bank reasons why that was the amount paid? the ministry certainly has an accounts departmet that gives monthly salary and allowance statements, has he made enquiries over there? what's this doin on social media? when he was collecting others did he inform us?

Gerrara here mehn!!!

pls did u read my write up about the guy been a new employee who just received his first salary? so how would be getting others when he has jst been paid his first salary.
learning is a continuous process and when things like this happened it will make u feel uncomfortable knowing fully well that others received more than u when u are in the same level.
To make the situation worse when u are working outside abuja, how do u get to the account officer to clarify things like this?
on the social media part was jst out of curiosity that is why u see it here in nl.
in all thank very much.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by adellam16(f): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
fritiyo:

my dear we been using the brain alone, this time jst a little bit of advice is not too big to ask of a friend.
thanks swthrt and if u can help talk to d boss u are still free to do.
okay, gimme his number den let me talk to him.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by foldl: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2016
fritiyo:

He is a new employee who just received his first salary. i dont think he will allowed to take a loan when he has not started receiving salary.
thanks for the advice

How early in the month did he resume? The date he handed in his Assumption of Duty form is the date upon which the computation of his pay for that month will be based and depending on the internal policies at his office they may pro-rate his pay based on days worked. I don't know if that is the general practice but when I started my job with FG that was my experience.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by olu4life(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2016
fritiyo:

Thank u bro
And yet u avoided the aspect peeps said he can't receive such paltry amount. It's a lie for a Level 8 Officer to collect barely 52k. Most might not know, but I know it's a lie. Except u use wuruwuru enter, then u are liable to collect such. Bye
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by tola268: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
fritiyo:
My good people of nl, a friend of mine needs ur advice. He is level 8 step 3 working in d federal ministry of edu. He was paid #27, 415 instead of #51000 and above all, his December salary.

Could it be error of his bank that wrongly credited him with that sum. According to him, his colleague who is the same level n step with him received #51,000 while his bank paid in #27,415

pls he needs advice on how to go about it.
Is he working in osun state where salary is slashed anyhow?
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by tanshado(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
He needs an extra source of income friend!

We all do. At a point in time, we get tired of this rat race.

Work - Get paid - Pay bills (The money finishes and we are back to square one).

Be more creative and start a Home business, anything that pays and you only work PART-TIME!
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2019
He definitely needs to start a home based business in Nigeria as backup plan for his salaried job.
Re: Pls My Friend Needs Advice. He Was Paid Half Salary. by tpdotnet002: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

check www.inform.com.ng now to Apply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Civil Servants To Go On Strike Over Unpaid Promotion Arrears / Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon / Requirement Needed For Studying Nursing @ USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.