Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains (40506 Views)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore / 4 Health Signs You Must Never Ignore / To All Moms: Never Ignore These 10 Signs And Symptoms In Your Babies!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by captainobvious: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pain is our bodies way of telling us that we are hurt or healing. Not every pain requires immediate attention, but there are some that do, especially those accompanied by fever. Find here below the main types of bodily pain that medical experts agree should be checked out immediately.

1) An ache between the shoulder blades may be a sign of a heart attack. Many people, especially women, don’t experience the classic symptoms of a heart attack, like chest pressure or numbness in the arm. Instead, they may experience dizziness, shortness of breath, jaw pain, nausea, and a very sharp, stabbing type of pain in the upper back area. It’s best to seek medical attention when you feel this.

2) A thunderclap headache, the likes of which you have never felt before, and it’s far worse beyond the average type of migraine or headache pain. Instead, the headache will come on extremely quickly, like a clap of thunder, hence the name. Severe head pain may be a sign of an aneurysm, which is when a blood vessel develops a blood filled bulge in its wall that can burst at any moment. These are extremely dangerous and need to be dealt with immediately and aggressively.

3) Dull stomach pain that gets increasingly sharper over the course of a day or so. This could be appendicitis, which feels like you’re being stabbed in the lower right side of your abdomen. If the pain is accompanied by feelings of nausea or a fever, you should go to the emergency room immediately or risk having it burst.

4) Mid back pain accompanied by a fever could potentially be a dangerous kidney infection that stems from an untreated urinary tract infection. When you touch your lower back it will feel extremely tender and sore. If ignored and left untreated, the toxins in your body might stop being filtered, as the kidneys can shut down.

5) Menstrual cramps or severe pain that accompanies your period, which fails to be alleviated by medication and gets progressively worse each month, could be a sign of endometriosis. Endometriosis is when tissue that lines and grows inside the uterus grows outside of it instead. So if your periods are excruciatingly painful, there is a high probability that it could be due to Endometriosis.

These are just a few of the most common and severe types of pain that people may experience. Brushing aside pain can sometimes lead to much more serious complications, therefore it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Nobody wants to go through life worried about why they are hurting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Nhy4pzEQk

cc: dominique, lalasticlala

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by TONYE001(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good information.

I think the ureter in the picture at the right points wrongly.

Thanks, anyway; you may have saved a soul by sharing this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Sabadon(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2016
TONYE001:
Good information.

I think the ureter in the picture at the right points wrongly.

Thanks, anyway; you may have saved a soul by sharing this.
I think those are sites for some referred pain e.g look at d location of d diaphragm n lungs

very nice info @op....this is educative n worthy to b on fp
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by TONYE001(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Sabadon:
I think those are sites for some referred pain e.g look at d location of d diaphragm n lungs

very nice info @op....this is educative n worthy to b on fp

I concur.

It's an image showing the patterns in which pains are referred rather than precise anatomical positions.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Great, OP.
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2016
Good one OP. lalasticlala front page abeg

This is especially helpful for tough cookies like me who deal with pains without a complaint grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2016
;DThis kind image sef...
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by lasisi69(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Explicitly correct

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by BlackPeni5: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2016
I have all those pains... cry

Menstrual cramp? ....Na wa for me o
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Yieldings:
Great, OP.
Happy New Year!
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Carrottop(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Nice one doc in the house... Pls rebroadcast if possible.. Ignorance is the no 1 killer help a neighbor today

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by ndujekwu(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
JOINT PAIN/ACHE especially during cold season, in a cold environment, which quickly subsides on contact with hot object or environment or condition. "Rheumatoid Arthritis" is eminent
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Sasuwa(f): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by youngice(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know what to say
Thank you
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by seedorfg(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2016
thank you, MERCI OP
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by dialfa: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2016
internal pain can be a sign of poverty
don't ignore it, change your life

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Herrmes: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2016
Already ignored them, they came between I and the money.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Rexphobia(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2016
When I feel these pains.....I just take Agbo Jedi or Opa eyin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2016
it pains like t pain.....
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Kingsasian(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Heart attack could be as a result of heart break.
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by odinese(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
.thanks
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by mezebel(f): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Tooth pains that refuses to go after shouting sai buhary 7times. Hit d dentist ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by yuzjet(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2016
kul
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by mysteriousman(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Very educative. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by shingu(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2016
BlackPeni5:
I have all those pains... cry
Menstrual cramp? ....Na wa for me o
#SayNoToFoolishPeople

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Elzends(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Very good

Hunger pain nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by DWJOBScom(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2016
scary!!
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by emmyw(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by KingsJohnson(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2016
What about APC failed campaign promise pains??

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Timoleon(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Alas, na one thing go still kill person jare.
Re: Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains by Teamybnl: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Thats cool...
Omg! Nakead Photos Of UNIBEN Most Beautiful Girl Surfaces Online (photos)
Click Here To See Photos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) / GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.