Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her (1407 Views)

Five Nigerians You Dont Wanna Meet! / Mr Seun Osewa: Sexkillz Is Of More Harm To You Than Gud. / Any 1 Wanna Meet Or Av A Friend In Lekki (v.g.c) Txt Or Cal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by sheedy407(m): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2006
Hi,whaz'up,dis shadrack.frnds calls me sheedy.a prince 4rm d royal family of HRH OKOJIE.(oba of benin)a cousin 2 benita iyare OKOJIE.just wanna meet gud lookin girl of 17yrs.if intrested,call or text me on my mobile 08059552470.i luv u.Prince Sheedy
Re: Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by felia(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2007
i thought i made mention of the most boring topic ever, well guess what this topic took the award cry cry
Re: Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by desertboom(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2007
hey sheedy, do u think u're doing the right thing? why must u advertise ur self in this page? nairaland wasn't ment for this kind of stuff infact i don't care if u're the son of OBJ or BUSH there are teens of thousands of page 4 dating not nairaland.
Re: Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by loladebabe: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2007
nice thing to do but i think u have to attach your pics so ladies or babe interested can know wat they are in for whether a handsome beast or an ugly looking thing. wink
Re: Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by godfrey920(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2007
ladies feel free

Re: Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by triciakiel(f): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
Wat makes you think any girl will fall for you? You don"t have all the qualities we 'Ladies' want in a man,
so chill.
Re: Any Gud Lookin Girl Wanna Meet A Lovely Prince.click Her by drered(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2007
triciakiel:

What makes you think any girl will fall for you? You don"t have all the qualities we 'Ladies' want in a man,
so chill.

R u refferin to d topic or @ dat bros who posted his pic

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get To Know You Better / LMAO: Black Donor’s Sperm Mistakenly Sent To White Couple / Is This A Doll Or Human Being ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.