Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event (19291 Views)

Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by TIDDOLL(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kunlenoni:
Just like a Person who is not an electricial that proceed to clamp the electricity poll, he is seekking attention
wat are u saying?? undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by omoijesa(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is anoda year with all dis crap news hw is it my biz if she's putting on cloth of many colours....dj cuppy dis dj cuppy dat
Abegii make we hear word
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by tonymorris: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
i hope Adenuga has male children or is training did girls how to one day run his company cus if he one day passes on and lives his legacy to this his party going daughters with their celebrity life style. Hmmmm e go bi oooo for em business
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by solotutu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pretty, even if she tries lowcut kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by franklingud(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
All these artists una fakeness too dey show, e no dey hide. angry

DJ cuppy ihu fanta aka coke. Old cargo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
kay29000:
This girl has been getting shows left, right, and center....from coast to coast. I wonder how much she charges. And I wonder how good she is.

Wonder no more. She is not good, at all! Yea you read me right.

And she's not getting shows like you think. She attends events like every other guests not as a DJ.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by atilla(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Did anyone notice her sisters knuckles?

I'm surprised that she would be using that kind of fake cream
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
tonymorris:
i hope Adenuga has male children or is training did girls how to one day run his company cus if he one day passes on and lives his legacy to this his party going daughters with their celebrity life style. Hmmmm e go bi oooo for em business

Awon I too know people ti de o.

Which Adenuga? The one at your backyard?

Dj cuppy is Otedola's daughter undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by kay29000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Joavid:

Wonder no more. She is not good, at all! Yea you read me right.

And she's not getting shows like you think. She attends events like every other guests not as a DJ.

I have seen pics of her DJ'ing at two events in the last couple of weeks. And she is the official dj for Uncommon Sense...an American show, so I think she does get shows. About her not being good, I would have to confirm that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by mrkels(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who can hook us up?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=28pt]Fanta face with Coca Cola body.
Her yansh go black.[/size] grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
With her father's stolen billions we should label it a crime if she ever looks unfashionable. I wonder how she'd've looked on the regular if her dad was an average salary earner. No different from Bisi down the street.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by cruzita(f): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
decent girl from a decent family in a decent dress.carry go jor I gbadu ur style
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by ladenz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
charix:
With her father's stolen billions we should label it a crime if she ever looks unfashionable. I wonder how she'd've looked on the regular if her dad was an average salary earner. No different from Bisi down the street.

So Bisi lives down your street too? How many houses does this girl have sef? angry waka waka pikin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
kay29000:

I have seen pics of her DJ'ing at two events in the last couple of weeks. And she is the official dj for Uncommon Sense ...an American show, so I think she does get shows. About her not being good, I would have to confirm that.

When and where is that show taking place?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by BrownTy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Find that out yourself..Uncommon sense is an American show hosted by a guy @CThaGod ..get your facts right before airing your opinion madam....she gets shows often in different parts of the world.....and not as guest but as a dj.
Joavid:

Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by odaniel1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why does she wear heavy make-up all d tym?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
BrownTy:
Find that out yourself..Uncommon sense is an American show hosted by a guy @CThaGod ..get your facts right before airing your opinion madam....she gets shows often in different parts of the world.....and not as guest but as a dj.

My post got you so worked up that you have to make your very first post on nairaland eh?

Sorry!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why is she always opening her mouth like a sheep in every picture she takes? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by STILESGANG: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wack dj cuppy.You better go and sit down in corner and enjoy your father's money and leave the work for those who are good at it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by kay29000(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Joavid:

It is an MTV show, and airs every week. But I think they are done for this season.

http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/05/dj-cuppy-makes-debut-appearance-on-mtvs-uncommon-sense-provides-soundtrack-for-the-show/
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by Phobia1: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
The dress: Fine. Dj CuppyCuppy: Not Fine rara.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by adellam16(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who also observed that she was just playing nonsense and dat her dancers dance stepss were immature? Honestly.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by adellam16(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
ThoniaSlim:
Why is she always opening her mouth like a sheep in every picture she takes? undecided
lol! Sheep kwa?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by londoner: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
She seems nice and has good style but she seems to totally overdo her makeup alot.

Re: DJ Cuppy Dazzles In Butter Yellow For The One Lagos Fiesta Event by mikolo80: 4:37am On Jan 05, 2016
dovelike:
This her signature hair
you go fear baldness

Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Chika Ike Shares Christmas Pictures / Yahoo Boys Are Mugus - Seun Kuti