Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

[photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant (2611 Views)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant / [kentxclusive] A Look Inside Dangote's $893million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by nicenaija: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2016
The nigeria music industry is Fuckery immediately the HEADIES went over. Olamide tweeted and fueled the whole beef thing and now Don jazzy and Freshl of DRb and taking Measures in Blocking KENTXCLUSIVe (The Account for the Blog site Olamide bought some Hours ago). A tweet was sent to Don jazzy to confirm why the action was taken but he is yet to reply

1 Share

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2016
I bet don jazzy didn't realized he'd over spoken until after the show. He should be prepared to answer more questions as the day goes by, else continuing to block fans n followers will only affect his relevance in the entertainment industry a great deal.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by makingsense(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Lawma go pack trash tire !!!

#LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA
Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by papadjaji: 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
makingsense:
Lawma go pack trash tire !!!

#LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA

Your mental emptiness just dey annoy me.
You wey never take you money buy CD before. For your mind you believe say na your money make d guy blow?
Mind your business and allow them to fight their fight.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by papadjaji: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
I bet don jazzy didn't realized he'd over spoken until after the show. He should be prepared to answer more questions as the day goes by, else continuing to block fans n followers will only affect his music career a great deal.

You vomit and you eat the same vomit?
What r you looking for on his handle?
Are you afraid to admit that you can't do without him?
As for all these illiterates passing judgment, try and get busy with something meaningful.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2016
papadjaji:

You vomit and you eat the same vomit?
What r you looking for on his handle?
Are you afraid to admit that you can't do without him?
As for all these illiterates passing judgment, try and get busy with something meaningful.
when u r done vomiting #LeaveTrashForLAWMA

7 Likes

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by TheMascot(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

father Lord.. in this year.. raise my level so I can boldly tell people "if you want the car, just come and carry it"..cool amen....Oya bross lie say that prayer no sweet you ..
lol
Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by DeRoyalFranco(m): 3:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Everybody needs to respect Don jazzy... Lol wonder how dis Olamide boy get mind to yarn Don Baba wey don dey industry the time he was wearing pants around.. Life tho.. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by bewla(m): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Sege igbo boy using yoruba boys since d banj . wande cole . now olamide walahi eni duro

1 Like

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by pretydiva(f): 6:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Silent dey say is golden. Luv d way don baba j is silent bout d whole ish making olamide looks a tout, an agbero n an illiterate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by hatux: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2016
pretydiva:
Silent dey say is golden. Luv d way don baba j is silent bout d whole ish making olamide looks a tout, an agbero n an illiterate
You can say that again....

1 Like

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Koni da fun iya yin back to back! undecided Eyin ti Dumb-jazzy..
Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
TheMascot:
father Lord.. in this year.. raise my level so I can boldly tell people "if you want the car, just come and carry it"..cool amen....Oya bross lie say that prayer no sweet you ..
lol
Bros I won't brag I wouldn't collect that car if I was d one being referred to oh. Infact na prayer answered. But then that's not the case here.
Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by alterswerve(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2016
WeedSeller:
Koni da fun iya yin back to back! undecided Eyin ti Dumb-jazzy..
We are not surprised.
Your monicker is weedseller

1 Like

Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
alterswerve:

We are not surprised.
Your monicker is weedseller
Ewo loshi? Swerve just like ur moniker..
Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by papadjaji: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

Same to you grin
Re: [photos] Don Jazzy And Freshldrb Blocks Kentxclusive Over Olamide Twitter Rant by Googleus(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa:I Was Dumped By My Boyfriend Because I'm 4rm A Poor Background'(Pic / Photo: This Runz Girl Giving It To Her Guy Back / See What Some Photo-shoppers Did To Adekunle Gold In These Photos (here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.