Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant (15690 Views)

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Soundcity Africa Comes For Shatta Wale For Calling Out Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by HeWrites(m): 2:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Last weekend, Kiddominat, the producer behind Davido's monster hit single 'IF' lost the 'Producer of the year' award to Young John at the Soundcity MVP Awards.

He wasn't happy about it and went on a Twitter rant to call out the award organisers. Now he's swallowed his pride and gave a lenghty apology to Soundcity saying; 'I, 'Kiddominat' would love to use this opportunity to offer my Profound Apologies to the Organisers of the SoundCity MVP Awards Festival and To my Loyal Fans for my Angry Outbursts and the bad choice of words that I used against the MVPs festival'.

He goes on to say, 'those words does not reflect my true personality and I am deeply sorry and I hope and pray that my Fans and the entire management of Consolidated Media Associates the Organisers of the SoundCity MVP would accept my apologies. We live and we Learn'.

"I want to congratulate all my fellow nominees and the winner of that category and also specially thank SoundCity MVP Awards for recognising and celebrating our talent.We are all Winners. 2018 is a year I started with so much Positivity and it will remain so with zero negativities. Once Again Congratulation to All the Winners at the Recently Concluded SoundCity MVP Awards and Blessing to SoundCity for Such a Great Platform and for organising one of the Best Award Festival to be seen in Africa. Watch out for More Bangers from me in 2018,God bless all my Fans".

my appologies to @SoundcityMVP award!

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/davidos-producer-kiddominat-apologizes.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by kingem(m): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2018
He's back to his senses
Odè undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Muzanga(f): 3:36am On Jan 18, 2018
The thing pepper am that day sha cheesy .

8 Likes

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by bbulldog(m): 4:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Wonderful, ojalaraje!!! funke ;DWonderful, ojalaraje!!! funke

2 Likes

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by PearlStreet(m): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Displaying madness is not a problem, sustaining that display of madness is where the problem is.

This Inddominant with his hair looking like abandoned mop wants to imitate Olamide? I pity him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by olenyi: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Lol.

His rants were in bad taste.

Someone has to be the winner.

9 Likes

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by kay5you: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Blame it on alcohol
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Pebcak: 4:56am On Jan 18, 2018
grin
When u jump into conclusion without thinking and finally swallow your pride

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by obaataaokpaewu: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2018
I hate apologizing, the reason I don't go looking for troubles, or doing things to someone I would later regret.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Yungwizzzy28(m): 5:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Their headache dem don make their money
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by anonymuz(m): 5:08am On Jan 18, 2018
After u vex u con dey apologize. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by miqos02(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2018
We hear
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by humurphia(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2018
this is why i think of all the repercussions deeply before i act..i may be slow in decisions of outburst but it has saved my life countless times
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by 9japrof(m): 5:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Too much being high is not good, that is why their judgement and actions are always impeded only to start begging later for forgiveness...

1 Like

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Joemetry(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2018
FOCUS ON YOUR CRAFT

3 Likes

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by phemmyfour: 5:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Its young John, The wicked producer thats in charge. After winning it like 5 times, you can take over just like the way Messi finally allowed Ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Pavore9: 5:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Heartful apology is a journey, when finally expressed makes the one who has offended become a better him/her.
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by greatbuc(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2018
This is good though was with him some years back when he was starting up. More grace to him
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by fasho01(m): 6:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Good of him
Awon olamide badoo crew grin
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by alfredo4u(m): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2018
We

6 Likes

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Ghnaija(m): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Peace
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by roqrules04(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2018
OK Kiddo
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Sabadon(m): 6:24am On Jan 18, 2018
KIDdominat

he acted maturely by apologizing

1 Like

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by anibirelawal(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2018
He made a big mistake by going to twitter to express his anger...it is normal to be displease whenever you felt of being cheated,but never you come to social media to rants. because if you do, you will definately regret it one day.
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by abike12(f): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2018
O ti mu something
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by datfreshdoc(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2018
It's young john the wicked producer smileyki ki ki ki kiiii
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by ibukun147(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2018
I wonder how u guys post news without standard research..."IF" was not prodoced by kiddominant...it was produced by Tekno,"Fall" was the track kiddominat produced @OP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by Nutase: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Why does everyone use this line in an apology? 'those words does not reflect my true personality'
We all know that the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart which reflects your true personality.

Apology not accepted for lying and denying yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by naijaboiy: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2018
That’s what happens when you allow marijuana and other drugs to affect your emotions and alter your sense of reasoning. All these apologies na medicine after death.

You’ve already caused some sort of rivalry with your counter part, young John.

Nigerian celebrities should learn to be humble and respect these award organizers. It’s not easy to host an award show and it’s very unfair for nominees to go on a rampage and call the organizers out when they don’t win.

Only losers behave like that. Take your L in peace Kiddo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by oluwayoungzi(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018
wetn b dis I still dey sleep joh

1 Like

Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by elaigwusimona(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Don't ever make a statement when you are angry and never you promise someone when you happy. It makes someone stupid when you are back to your normal senses.
Re: Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant by ionsman: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Tekno produced IF not Kiddominant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video / Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.